Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 179
  1. #61
    Sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,000
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    316
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by elysiumpiers View Post
    Lol..?.......

  2. #62
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    For example: little fegs who wank to porn, do you think they would be satisfied with just watching it? No, eventually they want to FUCK WITCHES.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    By all definition standards you could say Pedophilia is a disease, because it's atrocious to current society. But the same could be said for gays or blacks in the 1960s.

    Your example is getting around the idea that there is a scaling of how sick something can be, you are getting at child porn being some kind of sick ordeal of the highest standards while regular pussy fucking porn(the act of watching/recording) is just casually disgusting/sick horrible act. The whole fucking point of this thread is that everyone is on the same planet / in the same orbit as us. You, right in this fucking post, are being unjustified by setting a standard of how fucked up one atrocious act is lesser than the other.
    You totally evaded @Eternity and his argument and started some bullshit on "standards". He said, porn does not help the situation because it makes you crave the real thing. This made me laugh just how you couldn't fucking come up with an argument to counter that since you clearly knew he was right so started saying shit to look big. If you can read clearly, it clearly states that "fags who wank to porn will eventually want the real thing." You then switched his argument to bullshit about standards, and no, that's not at all what he meant. He meant what he said, plain and simple. A fag who watches porn will want sex just as a fag who watches child porn will want THAT as well. You're so fucking dumb it's funny. This thread is cancer.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]cuckold cancer 8=D (08-13-2015),Death (08-13-2015),swastikable (08-14-2015)

  4. #63
    bombforallah69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    You totally evaded @Eternity and his argument and started some bullshit on "standards". He said, porn does not help the situation because it makes you crave the real thing. This made me laugh just how you couldn't fucking come up with an argument to counter that since you clearly knew he was right so started saying shit to look big. If you can read clearly, it clearly states that "fags who wank to porn will eventually want the real thing." You then switched his argument to bullshit about standards, and no, that's not at all what he meant. He meant what he said, plain and simple. A fag who watches porn will want sex just as a fag who watches child porn will want THAT as well. You're so fucking dumb it's funny. This thread is cancer.
    I heard if you read this whole thread without getting cancer, you became a wizard

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to bombforallah69 For This Useful Post:

    swastikable (08-14-2015)

  6. #64
    lgxtragic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Amused
    Welp that's enough internet for today.
    Obey my Command

  7. #65
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,858
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Guy's I got it. OP IS A PEDO, he is trying to find ways to justify himself. YOU CRAZY OP.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to cuckold cancer 8=D For This Useful Post:

    swastikable (08-14-2015)

  9. #66
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,831

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    You totally evaded @EternityHe said, porn does not help the situation because it makes you crave the real thing.
    He never said that, he stated "little fegs who wank to porn, do you think they would be satisfied with just watching it? No, eventually they want to FUCK WITCHES." so please stop making things up to try to feel you have a ground to argue with me on. There is nothing you can say to justify the injustice act brought upon a specific group of people just because of the way they are born. I'm not sure what "WITCHES" may mean to you, but from what I can tell it mean in the context used is ugly fucking whores. I believe I've already made a post on the idea that watching porn correlates with actual sex. It seems you may have missed that, hmm? Okay then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Everyone is proving my point. You are all a bunch of hypocrites.

    Can someone link me to a study proving the watching of rape porn correlating with actually going out and raping someone?

    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-13-2015 at 10:31 PM.

  10. #67
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,998
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    There are so many words in this thread.
    And I'm not gonna read a single one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

    Death (08-14-2015),[MPGH]Psychotic (08-13-2015)

  12. #68
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,858
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post

    There is nothing you can say to justify the injustice act brought upon a specific group of people just because of the way they are born.
    Ok, so when I was born I was told to find your ass on MPGH read this and then murder you in the most brutal way possible and then rape you and send your body parts to all of your family members. It's injustice if they put me for being that way, it's just how I was born. Get over yourself kid.
    Last edited by cuckold cancer 8=D; 08-13-2015 at 10:40 PM.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  13. #69
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Ok, so when I was born I was told to find your ass on MPGH read this and then murder you in the most brutal way possible and then rape you and send your body parts to all of your family members. It's injustice if they put me for being that way, it's just how I was born. Get over yourself kid.
    Okay explain your example then for me (unless you're just babbling on trying to insult me)

    I was told
    How does being "told" to do something, have anything to do with how you are born? We could get into psychology and talk about how we acquire our fetishes as a babies and we instinctively hate our father and love our mother sexually (considering we're male) but then you'd think I was some kind of crazy person(unless you went to college). Pedophilia is likely due to late development of these fetishes that most of us acquire earlier on, meaning they become this way towards their peers in school typically pre-school when they are 3 or 4 maybe even 5.

    But to be honest, I think you're just irrationally insulting me. I've been proving a point, thanks for contributing to it, but you're done now. Go away.

  14. #70
    bombforallah69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Okay explain your example then for me (unless you're just babbling on trying to insult me)



    How does being "told" to do something, have anything to do with how you are born? We could get into psychology and talk about how we acquire our fetishes as a babies and we instinctively hate our father and love our mother sexually (considering we're male) but then you'd think I was some kind of crazy person(unless you went to college). Pedophilia is likely due to late development of these fetishes that most of us acquire earlier on, meaning they become this way towards their peers in school typically pre-school when they are 3 or 4 maybe even 5.

    But to be honest, I think you're just irrationally insulting me. I've been proving a point, thanks for contributing to it, but you're done now. Go away.
    You're trying to justify pedophiles, get a girlfriend and start a family, and try to fuck your 6 year old. Not that you could get a girlfriend anyways

  15. #71
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Confirmed Mentally Ill View Post
    There are so many words in this thread.
    And I'm not gonna read a single one.
    May I have some please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  16. #72
    jonjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    How did this thread even get to 5 pages?
    LootCrate 1 Month Subscription Codes [$20 Value]
    WARNING: BEWARE OF SKYPE: flux_panda HE IS AN IMPERSONATOR.
    MY SKYPE IS: flux.panda


  17. #73
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,998
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    May I have some please?
    yeah of course

    also


    lmfao what a child
    an absolute child

    i didn't even shit on him or anything -- no insults, no disagreements, nothing. just some pizza.
    it's clear he merely wants to argue and be a funny EP1C TR0LL XD
    Last edited by bowlcut; 08-14-2015 at 12:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  18. #74
    swastikable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Jr View Post
    you're not a pedo..rite?
    exactly what im thinking. LOL!

  19. #75
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Confirmed Mentally Ill View Post
    yeah of course
    also

    lmfao what a child
    an absolute child
    i didn't even shit on him or anything -- no insults, no disagreements, nothing. just some pizza.
    it's clear he merely wants to argue and be a funny EP1C TR0LL XD
    Thanks mate, and not sure what to say about his blocking you
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. According to Valve Anti-Cheat policy, Rust Radar should be legal?
    By cosmicvoyager in forum Rust Discussions & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 11:32 PM
  2. man has 500,000+ images and videos of child porn
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 07:21 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 08:11 AM
  4. Should the MPGH Pub hack Have ASMR?
    By KiaFazool in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 04:14 PM
  5. loli. is it really child porn?
    By megaflcl in forum Anime
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 10:10 AM