Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 179
  1. #91
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

    Yep, you were right.
    I know, he totally disregarded everything I had stated especially all the facts I had stated and focused on one quote he could try to bullshit and talk big on.

    This thread is pretty much pointless to post on since he literally is not willing to listen to anything that anybody says.

    Edit, also, Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

    "theory" first of all.
    Second of all, everyone on this thread is being rude to you because of two things. One, how you treat people in your posts with your argument. Two, how you generally think that your argument is legitimate and worth considering.

    Let me just be you for a second. "Elaborate on how you are right? I don't believe you can grasp my logic on anything I state, so therefore elaborate on how I am denying my own existence and the way I act."

    I'm a rude person. I get that. I won't deny it. I bitch people out. However, you're the OP on here trying to defend your case and as such the way you act makes you look like a fucking child.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 08-14-2015 at 02:48 PM.

  2. #92
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


    He was right in everything he said. If you're smart enough, you'll understand what I mean
    . Also, you're the only person that I see here that seems to have a messed up logic, and that is always trying to twist people's statements to your own favor. Why don't you do yourself a favor and just stop posting?

    So now I have to be "smart enough" to understand what you fucking mean? Lmao are you kidding me? I've went beyond reason to rationally present the logic of how society treats pedophiles being hypocritical but you all in all due respects, continue to be hypocritical and the exact people that uphold this injustice. And I'm not "twisting" peoples statements, I'm taking them 100% rationally, if they speak in a double negative I will assume they meant positive. I wont give you the liberty of my reasoning to understand your fallacies, I'm going to fucking subject you to absolute rationality and let you see what the fuck your moral decisions really are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    I know, he totally disregarded everything I had stated especially all the facts I had stated and focused on one quote he could try to bullshit and talk big on.

    This thread is pretty much pointless to post on since he literally is not willing to listen to anything that anybody says.

    Edit, also, Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

    "theory" first of all.
    Second of all, everyone on this thread is being rude to you because of two things. One, how you treat people in your posts with your argument. Two, how you generally think that your argument is legitimate and worth considering.

    Let me just be you for a second. "Elaborate on how you are right? I don't believe you can grasp my logic on anything I state, so therefore elaborate on how I am denying my own existence and the way I act."
    *slowly claps* You've went full retarded, I'm not "twisting" your words here either, you genuinely went, fully retarded in this post.

    I've listened to what every single one of you have said in this thread, I've simply countered it with valid reasoning and you can't uphold your own in this topic, mainly due to the fact that I'm educated on the subject there is no fucking way you're going to argue "pedophilia is a disease" (not being definitive here) that can be cured of some sort.

    Okay before I move on, you've put "theory" in parenthesis as if you don't know the different from a hypothesis and a genuine theory. So I'm not even going to bother with all of that, but this....

    I'm a rude person. I get that. I won't deny it. I bitch people out. However, you're the OP on here trying to defend your case and as such the way you act makes you look like a fucking child.


    How does this make me look like a child? Validly arguing a fucking point on the internet? Trying to show you the hypocritical side of society when it comes to things like this? You're all acting like children by "thanking" the shit posts and such, irrationally agreeing with fallacies.


    I'm not saying you're a rude person either, you seemed to have missed my entire point by trying so hard to understand the things I say (lol which I've been trying to be as S I M P L E as possible).

  3. #93
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    the hypocritical side of society
    Sounds like someone out of middle school would say. Child porn is removing the innocence of a child that either did or did not (Who knows) want to take part in this. The AGE of a child can differ as everyone can know in the US it's 18+ you're adult and not a minor, so in theory a 17 year old could still be a "child porn film" but I get your thread is focusing on a younger age which is where the ethical part of it comes into play. No child wants to spend his/her life getting fucked on a camera for some random guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    trying so hard to understand the things I say (lol which I've been trying to be as S I M P L E as possible).
    I do get it. You're saying that child porn is literally no different from any other form of porn and would thus have a positive effect on society because it would get rid of the urge for a pedophile to rape a child.

    As I showed you though, most serial rapists were encouraged by porn to do so.
    I fully understand your point but it isn't morally, ethically, or socially right to remove the innocence of a child so a select few can beat off to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    How does this make me look like a child?
    You acting childish was your response to pretty much everyone, you totally shut out anyone's argument and began to cherry pick quotes off people and ignored the rest of what they said. (For example in a few of my previous posts you never even mentioned half of what I was saying)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    you're going to argue "pedophilia is a disease" (not being definitive here) that can be cured of some sort.
    Never was arguing that, I was saying it's morally wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "theory" in parenthesis as if you don't know the different from a hypothesis and a genuine theory.
    Put it in QUOTATION MARKS as a quote.

    EDIT: Just a little thought, what do you think would happen to teen pregnancy rates if children became adapted to having sex at a young age just for a little camera action?
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 08-14-2015 at 03:32 PM.

  4. #94
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    As I showed you though, most serial rapists were encouraged by porn to do so.

    Put it in QUOTATION MARKS as a quote.
    As I explained / elaborated to you, Movies / video games do not strongly correlate with inducing Rape / same acts but in real life. There are much more and stronger factors that play into situations like Ted Bundy.

    Good for you, I was typing fast while trying to think to respond and I said parentheses instead of quotations, didn't even realize it either.

    You're saying that child porn is literally no different from any other form of porn and would thus have a positive effect on society because it would get rid of the urge for a pedophile to rape a child.
    Nope, I'm saying that's the only way to be "fair". I'm saying when people can accept pedophilia as they do homosexuality, society will be a better place.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-14-2015 at 03:36 PM.

  5. #95
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope, I'm saying that's the only way to be "fair". I'm saying when people can accept pedophilia as they do homosexuality, society will be a better place.
    Sometimes though fairness is not the best option in a person's wellbeing. ACCEPTING a person that is into that would be okay, but actually starting to publicly create it and accept it on a regular basis is not. As I have said, it is unfair to the children in the film because it removes their own innocence and become exposed to sex at a young age. If they were to be, as I stated in my previous post,
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    what do you think would happen to teen pregnancy rates if children became adapted to having sex at a young age
    If I were to guess, it'd be that they would most likely think it would be okay to do it at a young age since that's what they were exposed to as a child, and would most likely become pregnant at a much earlier age than what would be socially acceptable.

    Basically if I were to go deeper into this no matter what end of an argument of fairness comes out on, there will always be one side that gets a shorter end of the stick. So as a result, we protect children by making it illegal and shunning those who are owners, creators, and people who enjoy that kind of film. In this sort of argument there is no fair end. You can either shun those who watch it or end up having those who are in the film suffer later on in life.

  6. #96
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Sometimes though fairness is not the best option in a person's wellbeing. ACCEPTING a person that is into that would be okay, but actually starting to publicly create it and accept it on a regular basis is not. As I have said, it is unfair to the children in the film because it removes their own innocence and become exposed to sex at a young age. If they were to be, as I stated in my previous post,

    If I were to guess, it'd be that they would most likely think it would be okay to do it at a young age since that's what they were exposed to as a child, and would most likely become pregnant at a much earlier age than what would be socially acceptable.

    Basically if I were to go deeper into this no matter what end of an argument of fairness comes out on, there will always be one side that gets a shorter end of the stick. So as a result, we protect children by making it illegal and shunning those who are owners, creators, and people who enjoy that kind of film. In this sort of argument there is no fair end. You can either shun those who watch it or end up having those who are in the film suffer later on in life.
    You're missing the point. It's about the means to the ends not just the ends. Pedophiles are turned on by children, thus if we can create a way for them to fuck children without actually fucking children, then what's wrong with that? That's what a virtual reality with Child sex stimulation could be. That's what loli, or straight up CP could be.

    The whole point behind the topic is to get across that pedophiles are people too. And we have to acknowledge, there is a ton of pedophiles in this world. Are you american? Do you have a TV? Turn it to TCL or whatever it's called, they have little kids dressing up like whores and you think there isn't some sick grown men getting off to it? Or even women? There sure as fuck is, while some people may innocently think it's 'cute' others are 'innocently' getting off to it cuz its cute.

    People are sick and fucked up, and if we can accept butt-fucking fags and whores who like to be hurt, then we should fucking accept pedophiles for who they are.

  7. #97
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    loli
    off-topic from debate this has to be the only kind of CP that's legal lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    That's what a virtual reality with Child sex stimulation could be.
    Virtual simulation is a whole different playing field than the real thing. Virtual simulation to stimulate that urge would honestly be the socially acceptable alternative, nobody will and nobody wants to use real children in a film, that's again, morally wrong.

    Again, I agree with you on the fact that pedophiles are relatively common, go onto any sexual offender tracker and you can find plenty in every city you look at. However, it still doesn't change the fact that CP is still CP. The reason people are shunned out of society in the first place because of it is not the genre of the porn, it's the age. Nobody would care if it was 16, 17, hell perhaps even 15. When you go lower than that however, it's when the mother, father, friends and siblings start to care about that. Nobody will be accepted socially on this topic due to the fact that parents shelter their kids at a young age.

    Again on the topic of virtual reality use of stimulation, this would most likely be the only way to achieve your goal on this thread. People would rub off as "weird" but not shunned out of society. The actual use of children and the simulation of one are two different playing fields on the same topic. They're both bad, but one is much LESS than the other. Again, I shouldn't need to go into that since I already explained that the reason for that is morality.

    Regardless, CP watchers will never fully be accepted into society no matter the thread, argument, or post due to the matter of age, not genre.

  8. #98
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,201
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,388
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    So now I have to be "smart enough" to understand what you fucking mean? Lmao are you kidding me? I've went beyond reason to rationally present the logic of how society treats pedophiles being hypocritical but you all in all due respects, continue to be hypocritical and the exact people that uphold this injustice. And I'm not "twisting" peoples statements, I'm taking them 100% rationally, if they speak in a double negative I will assume they meant positive. I wont give you the liberty of my reasoning to understand your fallacies, I'm going to fucking subject you to absolute rationality and let you see what the fuck your moral decisions really are.
    I love to see how you're already raging. I hope you know that raging only makes you seem childish and immature. Also yes, I'm serious since you seem to be able to not understand simple and plain statements. Just tell me something. If you already knew about society's thoughts about this matter, why did you even bother to make this thread in the first place then? Did you really think this thread would change anything, especially with the despicable solution you've presented? This is all reduced to this = child pornography should never be legal since it'd only raise their desires to pass from "fiction to action", to rape kids even more. By the way, unless you actually reply to my post with something that actually makes any sense, I won't reply to any of your posts again since I'd be only wasting my time, just saying.
    Last edited by Hunter; 08-14-2015 at 04:54 PM.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  9. #99
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,432
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You're missing the point. It's about the means to the ends not just the ends. Pedophiles are turned on by children, thus if we can create a way for them to fuck children without actually fucking children, then what's wrong with that? That's what a virtual reality with Child sex stimulation could be. That's what loli, or straight up CP could be.

    The whole point behind the topic is to get across that pedophiles are people too. And we have to acknowledge, there is a ton of pedophiles in this world. Are you american? Do you have a TV? Turn it to TCL or whatever it's called, they have little kids dressing up like whores and you think there isn't some sick grown men getting off to it? Or even women? There sure as fuck is, while some people may innocently think it's 'cute' others are 'innocently' getting off to it cuz its cute.

    People are sick and fucked up, and if we can accept butt-fucking fags and whores who like to be hurt, then we should fucking accept pedophiles for who they are.
    Either you are extremely fucking retarded or your just a troll..

    we can accept butt-fucking fags and whores
    On that note...


    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (08-14-2015)

  11. #100
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


    I love to see how you're already raging.

    Just tell me something. If you already knew about society's thoughts about this matter, why did you even bother to make this thread in the first place then?
    I'm not raging, I'm getting my point across. I made this thread to prove a point, and I did. Each single post on this thread has further proven my point. My fellow colleagues may not feel comfortable arguing this exact topic, but they all would agree none of you had more reasoning than I did to backup my claims and statements. I've shut you all down single handily as I intended from the OP.

  12. #101
    itzneutron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    1,480
    troll, rage, troll then some more rage alot of feelinsg and then some more troll and then some more rage. ruffle

  13. #102
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,432
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I'm not raging, I'm getting my point across. I made this thread to prove a point, and I did. Each single post on this thread has further proven my point. My fellow colleagues may not feel comfortable arguing this exact topic, but they all would agree none of you had more reasoning than I did to backup my claims and statements. I've shut you all down single handily as I intended from the OP.
    How did you shut everyone down?
    You just proved your a demented kid who wants child porn to be legalized..

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  14. #103
    itzneutron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    1,480
    troll, rage, troll then some more rage alot of feelings and then some more troll and then some more rage. ruffle

  15. #104
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    How did you shut everyone down?
    You just proved your a demented kid who wants child porn to be legalized..
    Lol I'm not the one who's upset, I've just been actually rational as fuck with you all, and it appears a LARGE majority of you can't handle that lmao, which is what I expected. So if someone says I'm trolling, perhaps they are a "little" right, but not entirely because I did have a genuine concern for making this thread which was about how people are really this hypocritically ignorant and stupid. Which has been proven, time and time again, despite the counter arguments there was numerous "shit posts" so to say. These shit posts, embodied society hypocritical view on the subject matter. I hope you understand, I'm not mad, I'm simply holding a argumentative point. If you've ever been in a group discussion about anything you should know what I mean.

  16. #105
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    6,526
    Reputation
    1053
    Thanks
    2,431
    My Mood
    In Love
    Child porn should never be legalized anywhere. Kids who get filmed in these videos tend to suicide. Honestly not sure what is wrong with you OP... this is exactly why a bill was passed to stop child porn from being legalized.

    ALWAYS CONFIRM IT IS ME VIA THE MPGH VM SYSTEM BEFORE DEALING



    Expiring 24 December 2016

    Please make an appointment with me on Skype if you need me to MM for you
     
    Weekdays: 5PM-8:30PM
    Saturday: 9AM-8:30PM
    Sunday: 3PM-8:30PM
    Compare my time with yours
    Donations - 1Lxpu1JknfGPNjxjbt8Zs77AG8LxnEfZTC

     
    MPGH Member - 12/2012
    RotMG Wiki Editor - 05/2014
    Donator - 03/2015 (thanks Cursed!)
    News Force (User News) - 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) - 03/2016
    News Force Editor - 08/2016
    Official Middleman - 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - 11/2016

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. According to Valve Anti-Cheat policy, Rust Radar should be legal?
    By cosmicvoyager in forum Rust Discussions & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 11:32 PM
  2. man has 500,000+ images and videos of child porn
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 07:21 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 08:11 AM
  4. Should the MPGH Pub hack Have ASMR?
    By KiaFazool in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 04:14 PM
  5. loli. is it really child porn?
    By megaflcl in forum Anime
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 10:10 AM