Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 179
  1. #121
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Fucking a kid is terrible, I dislike the fact there are people who get off to cute things or young children. I dislike their desires, I think it's disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
    wot?????????

    Unless you mean you dislike the idea of watching child porn but you support the creation of it, you just contradicted yourself lel

  2. #122
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn. If it's already on a server in the middle of the ocean for pedos to access that's justified. The whole concept of anything being 'wrong' or illegal even if it's real children is unjustifiable, which is why the seemingly far fetched topic of virtual reality came into the subject so much. The underlining concept here is you don't have a right to judge what is right or wrong you can only act, according to it which would ironically include your subjective judgement.

    Logic is a real bitch isn't it?
    If you ever have a daughter one day and she decides to make a porno at the age of 9 or 10, we'll see if you still support child porn.

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  3. #123
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    If you ever have a daughter one day and she decides to make a porno at the age of 9 or 10, we'll see if you still support child porn.
    dat subjective argument

  4. #124
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    dat subjective argument
    Not really subjective.

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  5. #125
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Not really subjective.
    SUBJECTIVE arguments are most often those dealing with the personal situation, feelings or experiences of a particular individual, family or group, and are usually arguments from ethos or pathos (though material subjective factors may involve arguments from logos as well).

    You used a personal situation in your post, you specifically stated "your own daughter" which is subjective because the situation in your argument then immediately becomes personal. Of course as a parent you would have a negative bias towards the sheer thought of it.

    Also shouldn't this thread be in Debate Fort, not flaming and rage?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    subjective judgement
    I will admit the only argument that people have come up with (Including myself, I admit my argument was [for the most part, I will elaborate on a part that was not subjective that I had included previously here in a second] subjective)

    To try to give you an objective argument, back on the topic of Ted Bundy, was it not true that he admitted that his trigger was from porn, not the events past said point, the steady build, or what's known as "tolerance" in an addiction but the trigger of what started his want for raping women. There is always a trigger event to an addiction, generally the "first hit" of what you watch/do/consume.

    It's the same way with how some people find their own personal fetish and then eventually try to get freaky with it.

    "Once you become addicted to it, and I look at this as a kind of addiction, and like an addiction, we keep craving something that is harder, harder, which gives you a greater sense of, excitement."

    To further release child porn, would it not stimulate people's brain into wanting a more realistic crave of that? Even what we were talking about earlier, going into virtual reality and simulation, would that not be so real as to spike their levels of stimulation to wanting to try out the real thing?
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 08-15-2015 at 12:28 AM.

  6. #126
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    SUBJECTIVE arguments are most often those dealing with the personal situation, feelings or experiences of a particular individual, family or group, and are usually arguments from ethos or pathos (though material subjective factors may involve arguments from logos as well).

    You used a personal situation in your post, you specifically stated "your own daughter" which is subjective because the situation in your argument then immediately becomes personal. Of course as a parent you would have a negative bias towards the sheer thought of it.

    Also shouldn't this thread be in Debate Fort, not flaming and rage?
    Also shouldn't this thread be in Debate Fort, not flaming and rage
    More people are flaming than debating.

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  7. #127
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    More people are flaming than debating.
    Yeah, I can see that in the posts but regardless this is a debate more or less.

  8. #128
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post

    To try to give you an objective argument, back on the topic of Ted Bundy, was it not true that he admitted that his trigger was from porn, not the events past said point, the steady build, or what's known as "tolerance" in an addiction but the trigger of what started his want for raping women. There is always a trigger event to an addiction, generally the "first hit" of what you watch/do/consume.

    It's the same way with how some people find their own personal fetish and then eventually try to get freaky with it.

    "Once you become addicted to it, and I look at this as a kind of addiction, and like an addiction, we keep craving something that is harder, harder, which gives you a greater sense of, excitement."

    To further release child porn, would it not stimulate people's brain into wanting a more realistic crave of that? Even what we were talking about earlier, going into virtual reality and simulation, would that not be so real as to spike their levels of stimulation to wanting to try out the real thing?
    Do you really want me to say it? Child porn, is no different from regular porn. Stop with the Ted Bundy shit, I don't care if his trigger was porn, key phrase, his trigger. Nothing to do with porn specifically, it's just something that was extremely violent, sadistic, and perhaps sexual too and that 'set him off'.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-15-2015 at 12:42 AM.

  9. #129
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Do you really want me to say it? Child porn, is no different from regular porn. Stop with the Ted Bundy shit, I don't care if his trigger was porn, key phrase, his trigger. Nothing to do with porn specifically, it's just something that was extremely violent, sadistic, and perhaps sexual too and that 'set him off'.
    Tell me how child porn is the same as regular porn?

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  10. #130
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    wot?????????

    Unless you mean you dislike the idea of watching child porn but you support the creation of it, you just contradicted yourself lel
    No I'm not, I'm emphasizing freedom.

  11. #131
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Tell me how child porn is the same as regular porn?
    He means in the essence that it is still porn. Regardless of what it may be, no matter how disgusting you may perceive it as, it is still porn. It is still intercourse between two or more people. The only difference is the age group.

  12. #132
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,437
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,499
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why would you want to watch some flat chested kid get fucked by a little boy? Wierdos man.

  13. #133
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,069
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    So your logic is, that filming little kids fucking, or getting fucked is okay?
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  14. #134
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    So your logic is, that filming little kids fucking, or getting fucked is okay?
    My logic is that if Rhianna can make music videos about being hurt sexually, why can't pedophiles lurk on the internet for child porn? Yeah sure, video taping a child or fucking them is not okay, but it happens, that's what humans do. If Nicki Minaj can grab some dudes dick on TV, why can't a pedophile watch some kids playing in a water fountain? The logic here is that you with all your fucked up shit you like/do, have no right to say it's less fucked up or Pedophilia is more fucked up than it. You don't have a right to stop them from fucking kids, especially if the kids are matured enough to sexually reproduce. You don't have a right to oppress these people, and shun them, telling them what they like is wrong. You are the ones whos are wrong, People can't accept people for who they are, that's the real problem here. All things considered, sexuality is a god given right. As a human being, you should have a right to fuck what you want whether it be kids or cars.

  15. #135
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    My logic is that if Rhianna can make music videos about being hurt sexually, why can't pedophiles lurk on the internet for child porn? Yeah sure, video taping a child or fucking them is not okay, but it happens, that's what humans do. If Nicki Minaj can grab some dudes dick on TV, why can't a pedophile watch some kids playing in a water fountain? The logic here is that you with all your fucked up shit you like/do, have no right to say it's less fucked up or Pedophilia is more fucked up than it. You don't have a right to stop them from fucking kids, especially if the kids are matured enough to sexually reproduce. You don't have a right to oppress these people, and shun them, telling them what they like is wrong. You are the ones whos are wrong, People can't accept people for who they are, that's the real problem here. All things considered, sexuality is a god given right. As a human being, you should have a right to fuck what you want whether it be kids or cars.
    sexuality is a god given right
    Didn't you say you were against "gay fags fucking each other in the ass"?

    you should have a right to fuck what you want whether it be kids or cars.
    So its okay for a pedophile to have sex with a new born baby?

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. According to Valve Anti-Cheat policy, Rust Radar should be legal?
    By cosmicvoyager in forum Rust Discussions & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 11:32 PM
  2. man has 500,000+ images and videos of child porn
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 07:21 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 08:11 AM
  4. Should the MPGH Pub hack Have ASMR?
    By KiaFazool in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 04:14 PM
  5. loli. is it really child porn?
    By megaflcl in forum Anime
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 10:10 AM