Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63
  1. #16
    Buddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Avatar FO
    Posts
    2,136
    Reputation
    1388
    Thanks
    1,022
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Lol just because I watched a commonly known anime that automatically counts me as an anime freak? If you're going to use the word weeaboo:
    Weeaboo: Basically denouncing your own culture to pretend to be Japanese by attempting to learn the language off the animes you watch, or through Rosetta Stone, and make a complete ass of yourself in the process.

    You can like anime and RESPECT THE CULTURE, while keeping in touch with your own. Please don't be an ignorant fuckboy. Also no, it can't be both. You can rage that you were scammed, but you never even reported that you were scammed in the section that you were selling/scammers grave.
    Or you can be a otaku who loves it so much you got anime posters posted on your wall, or you spend all day talk and watching anime all day.

    I wonder if you're a Muslim because most are fucking poor that they have to scam people on the internet to get some cash on their hand. I don't have to report the scammer, he's already banned in the end. Never get to login to the account once. Why do I have to report when that scrub already got permanent ban?

    I'm sorry, but by judging your signature, I can tell you are one heartless dude who sits on the internet all day and annoy people. That's why you're on flaming and rage section so you can fuck each one of them by your way. You see wasabi, you should be more like him.
    Last edited by Buddie; 08-20-2015 at 07:05 PM.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  2. #17
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyme111 View Post
    I wonder if you're a Muslim because most are fucking poor that they have to scam people on the internet to get some cash on their hand.
    Yes, you wonder if I'm muslim because you see my siggy making fun of Islam and quotes from the Koran. You must be retarded?
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyme111 View Post
    I can tell you are one heartless dude who sits on the internet all day and annoy people.
    How is making fun of religion heartless, precisely? You're reaching for words that sound deep, get out of middle school kid.
    Also explains why I have 3x your posts and 8x your rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyme111 View Post
    That's why you're on flaming and rage section so you can fuck each one of them by your way.
    Check my post areas and tell me how many Flaming and Rage posts I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyme111 View Post
    You see wasabi, you should be more like him.
    Do you even know Wassabi? Clearly not, you can't even spell his name right.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 08-20-2015 at 07:19 PM.

  3. #18
    Buddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Avatar FO
    Posts
    2,136
    Reputation
    1388
    Thanks
    1,022
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Yes, you wonder if I'm muslim because you see my siggy making fun of Islam and quotes from the Koran. You must be retarded?

    How is making fun of religion heartless, precisely? You're reaching for words that sound deep, get out of middle school kid.
    Also explains why I have 3x your posts and 8x your rep.

    Check my post areas and tell me how many Flaming and Rage posts I have.

    Do you even know Wassabi? Clearly not, you can't even spell his name right.
    1. Oh please, I'm not just talking about two pictures. Look at the first one, you like violence.

    2. Let's see what happen if other people makes fun of your religion. And excuse me, why does post and rep matters?

    3.About you check the scammer to see if he's banned before saying anything about why I don't post anything about the scammer who scammed me.

    4. I think wasabi is a type of sauce, and I thought his name was spelled that way.
    Last edited by Buddie; 08-20-2015 at 07:47 PM.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  4. #19
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyme111 View Post
    Look at the first one, you like violence.
    Just because I'm posting a gif of a clear science experiment means I enjoy violence? As you can see it's literally a prank pulled on a scientist by two colleagues. If you could see through your middle school eyes, you could tell that. You're literally reaching so hard for shit to say it's almost sad now.

    Quote Originally Posted by buddyme111 View Post
    2. Let's see what happen if other people makes fun of your religion. And excuse me, why does post and rep matters?
    Atheism? Go right ahead babe. Spew fallacies at me. Also it just shows trust. SPEAKING OF WHICH, YOU STILL FAIL TO TELL WASSABI WHAT MM SERVED YOU. HE TOLD YOU HE WAS BOTHERED BY IT, WHY NOT ANSWER?


    Quote Originally Posted by buddyme111 View Post
    3.About you check the scammer to see if he's banned before saying anything about when I don't post anything about he scammer who scammed me.
    Awkward moment when you don't know how to mention. (or spell middleman )

    Quote Originally Posted by buddyme111 View Post
    4. I think wasabi is a sauce, and I thought his name was spelled that way.
    Thanks sherlock. As you can see in his name, it clearly has two S's.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 08-20-2015 at 07:52 PM.

  5. #20
    Buddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Avatar FO
    Posts
    2,136
    Reputation
    1388
    Thanks
    1,022
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Just because I'm posting a gif of a clear science experiment means I enjoy violence? As you can see it's literally a prank pulled on a scientist by two colleagues. If you could see through your middle school eyes, you could tell that. You're literally reaching so hard for shit to say it's almost sad now.


    Atheism? Go right ahead babe. Spew fallacies at me. Also it just shows trust. SPEAKING OF WHICH, YOU STILL FAIL TO TELL WASSABI WHAT MM SERVED YOU. HE TOLD YOU HE WAS BOTHERED BY IT, WHY NOT ANSWER?



    Awkward moment when you don't know how to mention. (or spell middleman )


    Thanks sherlock. As you can see in his name, it clearly has two S's.
    I'm just gonna stop man, you just gonna keep going until you win. I'll let you win.
    Data collected from Xarnix:
    A type of person who is never satisfy of anything. A type of person who most likely ended up killing or get killed by some dangerous prank. Example, "oh, I was doing experimental thingy to prank my friend and he accidently got caught by a knife behind his back, it was just a prank."
    Last edited by Buddie; 08-20-2015 at 08:11 PM.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  6. #21
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyme111 View Post
    I'm just gonna stop man, you just gonna keep going until you win. I'll let you win.
    Data collected from Xarnix:
    A type of person who is never satisfy of anything. A type of person who most likely ended up killing or get killed by some dangerous prank. Example, "oh, I was doing experimental thingy to prank my friend and he accidently got caught by a knife behind his back, it was just prank"
    Sooo... you now using a shitty example with godawful grammar is basically saying you give up and that you agree with everything I have said thus far about you being totally retarded and un-willing to tell an MM which MM served you (thus proving my point that you did not use one) and your constant replies thusfar each and every one making you look like a total dipshit? kek okay.

    Enjoy 5th grade buddy!

  7. #22
    Buddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Avatar FO
    Posts
    2,136
    Reputation
    1388
    Thanks
    1,022
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Sooo... you now using a shitty example with godawful grammar is basically saying you give up and that you agree with everything I have said thus far about you being totally retarded and un-willing to tell an MM which MM served you (thus proving my point that you did not use one) and your constant replies thusfar each and every one making you look like a total dipshit? kek okay.

    Enjoy 5th grade buddy!
    Look at this guy, he is clearly angry right now, replying to my reply so fast.

    Who gives a fuck about your godam point. Go prove all you want. Lmfao.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  8. #23
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyme111 View Post
    replying to my reply so fast.
    It's called scrolling through general and seeing a notification pop up. I don't see how you succumbing to everything I say and beginning to use classic squeaker arguments such as "u mad br0?" could make me anything but laughing. Also the "lmfao" doesn't help. Pretending to be laughing doesn't help babe.

    Edit: Also the only reason I still continue to post on this pointless thread is because I am still waiting for you to stop evading every single time I bring up what MM you used, and how Wassabi was asking you for his name yet you refuse to give it to him, even through a PM.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 08-20-2015 at 08:19 PM.

  9. #24
    Buddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Avatar FO
    Posts
    2,136
    Reputation
    1388
    Thanks
    1,022
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    It's called scrolling through general and seeing a notification pop up. I don't see how you succumbing to everything I say and beginning to use classic squeaker arguments such as "u mad br0?" could make me anything but laughing. Also the "lmfao" doesn't help. Pretending to be laughing doesn't help babe.

    Edit: Also the only reason I still continue to post on this pointless thread is because I am still waiting for you to stop evading every single time I bring up what MM you used, and how Wassabi was asking you for his name yet you refuse to give it to him, even through a PM.
    Hey man, I'm not evading any questions. I can pick my own decision and I choice not to tell anyone except the one I picked to use for middleman because if he wants to reply on this thread, he woulda done it now.
    And BTW, English is my second language and I've been trying to improve. Don't make fun of anyone's grammar but yours, because you know dam well your grammar is not perfect.

    Have fun Mr.tryaBeSmartOtakuFreak.
    Last edited by Buddie; 08-20-2015 at 08:27 PM.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  10. #25
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyme111 View Post
    And BTW, English is my second language and I've been trying to improve. Don't make fun of anyone's grammar but yours, because you know dam well your grammar is not perfect.
    Yet you live in the United States. That's quite interesting. Just cross the border?

  11. #26
    Buddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Avatar FO
    Posts
    2,136
    Reputation
    1388
    Thanks
    1,022
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Be careful what you say, people beat the shit out of you, you weakling.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  12. #27
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyme111 View Post
    Be careful what you say, people beat the shit out of you, you weakling.
    What are you going to do, tell mommy to drive to me? Here's a hint. Indiana. Happy hunting!

  13. #28
    Buddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Avatar FO
    Posts
    2,136
    Reputation
    1388
    Thanks
    1,022
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Go kill yourself before I hunt you down haha because "I will find you and I will kill you." Don't get too excited, be afraid bro.

    This is the internet, I can be immature or mature however I wanted because I'm the boss.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  14. #29
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyme111 View Post
    Go kill yourself before I hunt you down haha because "I will find you and I will kill you." Don't get too excited, be afraid bro.

    This is the internet, I can be immature or mature however I wanted because I'm the boss.
    Keep being an internet tough guy. Biggest giggle of all time. top kek 10/10 bait m8. you're a fuckboy.

    enjoy 5th grade buddy!

  15. #30
    Buddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Avatar FO
    Posts
    2,136
    Reputation
    1388
    Thanks
    1,022
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Janitor Xarnix, calm yo tits.

    Clean my ass for better fuckboy services.
    Last edited by Buddie; 08-20-2015 at 09:37 PM.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For all the people who sag there pants.
    By LiL Mikko in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 05:24 PM
  2. This rap is for all you mommys boys out there.
    By 2god4u in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 07:50 AM
  3. [Release] Zmansquared's CA MultiTool-The best one out there
    By zmansquared in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 01:16 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 10:35 PM
  5. hey this is a challenge for all u mpgh coders out there!!!
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 12:18 PM