Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Kazours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Fuckity fucker cunt face

    Wanted my UK apple macbook pro refunded guy pm'd said he could do it, wanted $120 up front so paid him that amount. Said he called them and disappeared for two days and miraculously reappeared when I said I could pay him more money. When I questioned him about it he said he doesn't have time for this bullshit since he's in college (boo-hoo) and will call apple to cancel the refund when I said I would pay anymore and disappeared completely again when I said I would call them up to check. Tried to get his resolve his IP address but the fucker has hidden it. Hope this shit face falls down the stairs and breaks his neck and becomes homeless the little shit. Out out pocket of $120 (actually $124 because of paypal fees).

    Shit face cunt monkey!


  2. #2
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,511
    Hah. The problems of the internet.

  3. #3
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere over there.
    Posts
    3,567
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    1,882
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazours View Post
    Wanted my UK apple macbook pro refunded guy pm'd said he could do it, wanted $120 up front so paid him that amount. Said he called them and disappeared for two days and miraculously reappeared when I said I could pay him more money. When I questioned him about it he said he doesn't have time for this bullshit since he's in college (boo-hoo) and will call apple to cancel the refund when I said I would pay anymore and disappeared completely again when I said I would call them up to check. Tried to get his resolve his IP address but the fucker has hidden it. Hope this shit face falls down the stairs and breaks his neck and becomes homeless the little shit. Out out pocket of $120 (actually $124 because of paypal fees).

    Shit face cunt monkey!

    Open a scam report.
    Vouch Copy Profile


    MPGH Achievements:
    Member - 21 January 2012
    Donator - 12 August 2015
    BattleOn Minion - 11 September 2015
    DayZ Hacks Minion - 6 December 2015
    Technology News - 12 December 2015
    Call Of Duty Hacks & Cheats Minion - 2 January 2016


    Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more.

  4. #4
    Kazours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post


    Open a scam report.
    Thanks for advice, done that instead.

  5. #5
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazours View Post
    Wanted my UK apple macbook pro refunded guy pm'd said he could do it, wanted $120 up front so paid him that amount. Said he called them and disappeared for two days and miraculously reappeared when I said I could pay him more money. When I questioned him about it he said he doesn't have time for this bullshit since he's in college (boo-hoo) and will call apple to cancel the refund when I said I would pay anymore and disappeared completely again when I said I would call them up to check. Tried to get his resolve his IP address but the fucker has hidden it. Hope this shit face falls down the stairs and breaks his neck and becomes homeless the little shit. Out out pocket of $120 (actually $124 because of paypal fees).

    Shit face cunt monkey!

    This is why you do your fucking research on someone before you just hand them money.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  6. #6
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Why in the world would you use some sketch-ball when there are like a million refund services with vouches to choose from on MPGH with reasonable rates?

  7. #7
    Valeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Valeriyaland <3
    Posts
    544
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazours View Post
    Thanks for advice, done that instead.
    Who is this service provider? Is he on mpgh?

    you should should paid later....like upon email confirmations. and look if the guy has any vouches..(credibility)


  8. #8
    Kazours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Why in the world would you use some sketch-ball when there are like a million refund services with vouches to choose from on MPGH with reasonable rates?
    No one was doing UK

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
    Who is this service provider? Is he on mpgh?

    you should should paid later....like upon email confirmations. and look if the guy has any vouches..(credibility)

    It was Quarry, but yh silly mistake.

  9. #9
    KristinaPimenova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    188
    erthgouer0ghrej0ge

Similar Threads

  1. Face of Mankind Hacks??
    By Mouser in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 04:21 AM
  2. (SEARCHING)Face Of ManKind hacks
    By User Namem in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 11:57 AM
  3. Hacking Face of Mankind
    By RebornAce in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 07:52 PM
  4. Face Of Mankind H4xz
    By RebornAce in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 04:06 PM
  5. Face Of Mankind Request
    By kvmn8 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 09:46 AM

Tags for this Thread