Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by cianmc7 View Post
    Dear Dave,

I am not ginger maybe because you are eating all of those illuminati doritos changed your eyesite.
    The fact that you are a gay queer and are fat most likely means nobody loves you and you stuffed your face with those doritos when you found out you were adopted.You tried to kill yourself with pills and your foster parents hated you because you are dave and let you kill yourself but all those doritos made you throw them back up,maybe its your destiny to be a unloved,autistic queer.
    Nobody loves you.
    Greetings cianmcgingerson7,

Thank you for your autistic reply. Not only do you not know how to spell, but you have the intelligence of a doormat. The reason I say that is because I shit on you and you keep coming. In addition you incorporate insults that I used and have used against you in the past towards me. Now my ginger friend I will do you one dirty: This is a notice to all MPGH staff. If you see cianmcgingerson7 post again on MPGH, do your sword duty and perma ban him. I repeat, you have my permission to execute the ginger when you see him post.

With much love,
    - the greatest of all time

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (12-14-2015),Batman (12-26-2015),[MPGH]Black (12-08-2015),cdrizzle (12-13-2015),Death (01-17-2016),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (12-08-2015),[MPGH]Hunter (12-08-2015),I Don't Love You (01-02-2016),Kingpin (12-10-2015),Law (12-08-2015),meap01 (12-10-2015),[MPGH]Smoke (12-08-2015),thegreatestminer (02-24-2016),[MPGH]Time (12-08-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Dear Dave,

I am not ginger maybe because you are eating all of those illuminati doritos changed your eyesite.
    The fact that you are a gay queer and are fat most likely means nobody loves you and you stuffed your face with those doritos when you found out you were adopted.You tried to kill yourself with pills and your foster parents hated you because you are dave and let you kill yourself but all those doritos made you throw them back up,maybe its your destiny to be a unloved,autistic queer.
    Nobody loves you.
    Hello cianmc7,

On behalf of the executive team for Doritos, we would like to thank you for your countless advertising for our company.
    We are glad that you enjoy our product and would like to send you some more doritos!
    Please join us and enjoy these delicious doritos that we all love.

Cheers,
    The Doritos Factory

Click this to see the Happy Holidays Image Titles
    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help with anything MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | List of MPGH Rules | Report a Scammer | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Private Message

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (12-14-2015),Batman (12-26-2015),[MPGH]Black (12-08-2015),[MPGH]Hero (02-20-2016),[MPGH]Hunter (12-08-2015),I Don't Love You (01-02-2016),[MPGH]Mayion (12-15-2015),[MPGH]Smoke (12-08-2015),[MPGH]Time (12-08-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Thank you for your autistic reply. Not only do you not know how to spell, but you have the intelligence of a doormat. The reason I say that is because I shit on you and you keep coming. In addition you incorporate insults that I used and have used against you in the past towards me. Now my ginger friend I will do you one dirty: This is a notice to all MPGH staff. If you see cianmcgingerson7 post again on MPGH, do your duty and perma ban him. I repeat, you have my permission to execute the ginger when you see him post.

With much love,
    BRUTAL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post

Hello cianmc7,

On behalf of the executive team for Doritos, we would like to thank you for your countless advertising for our company.
    We are glad that you enjoy our product and would like to send you some more doritos!
    Please join us and enjoy these delicious doritos that we all love.

Cheers,
    The Doritos Factory
    D-DD-DOUBLE BRUTAL!!

My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher

"For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    A guy, who his goals as MPGH posts and thanks talks about dave not having a life.
    If only you had someone who loved you enough, you wouldn't have come over to MPGH, made getting posts and thanks your life's goals (which will probably yet be another disappointment), and actually insulted people over the internet including the very site that you came on due to your lack of people to talk to in real life.
    I know, it always hurts seeing people who are more successful than you are (which makes around 99% of the people on the planet Earth), but please, do not insult those people over internet for no reason.
    This should be a motivation for you whatsoever to try to improve yourself for the better. I know it's hard since you were dropped on your head as a child and got the wrong kind of love from your parents, but do your best.
    With kind regards, DarkLordXYZ.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thank you for your autistic reply. Not only do you not know how to spell, but you have the intelligence of a doormat. The reason I say that is because I shit on you and you keep coming. In addition you incorporate insults that I used and have used against you in the past towards me. Now my ginger friend I will do you one dirty: This is a notice to all MPGH staff. If you see cianmcgingerson7 post again on MPGH, do your sword duty and perma ban him. I repeat, you have my permission to execute the ginger when you see him post.

With much love,
    You should've said "You have the intelligence of a dorito" go on a killing spree x100.

But you threw some straight acid.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

Thanks
    Damn it, he hasn't posted e.e
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by DankLordXYZ View Post
    A guy, who his goals as MPGH posts and thanks talks about dave not having a life.
    If only you had someone who loved you enough, you wouldn't have come over to MPGH, made getting posts and thanks your life's goals (which will probably yet be another disappointment), and actually insulted people over the internet including the very site that you came on due to your lack of people to talk to in real life.
    I know, it always hurts seeing people who are more successful than you are (which makes around 99% of the people on the planet Earth), but please, do not insult those people over internet for no reason.
    This should be a motivation for you whatsoever to try to improve yourself for the better. I know it's hard since you were dropped on your head as a child and got the wrong kind of love from your parents, but do your best.
    Retarded af?

Goals:
    100 Thanks
    300 Posts
    500 Thanks
    800 Posts

Thanks
    Holy shut..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    kys
    No

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by DankLordXYZ View Post
    Retarded af?
    I laughed way too hard.

Last edited by Asap; 12-14-2015 at 03:00 AM.

MPGH History:
    Member - 07 July 2014
    Donator - 10 January 2015
    Donation to the 'Publicist Team' - 23 December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Lol Dave

ALWAYS CONFIRM IT IS ME VIA THE MPGH VM SYSTEM BEFORE DEALING

Expiring 24 December 2016

Please make an appointment with me on Skype if you need me to MM for you

Weekdays: 5PM-8:30PM
    Saturday: 9AM-8:30PM
    Sunday: 3PM-8:30PM
    Compare my time with yours
    Donations - 1Lxpu1JknfGPNjxjbt8Zs77AG8LxnEfZTC

MPGH Member - 12/2012
    RotMG Wiki Editor - 05/2014
    Donator - 03/2015 (thanks Cursed!)
    News Force (User News) - 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) - 03/2016
    News Force Editor - 08/2016
    Official Middleman - 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - 11/2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet. You know, to go over everything...

We was on it when it weren't real, now the sudden niggas wanna come around. - Meek Mill #DC4

Thanks

Greetings cianmc7,

Thanks for your neutral words. The reason it is neutral is because of the following...

• Everyone knows I'm fat; it is common knowledge.
    • I am openly gay. There is nothing wrong with doing gay things, as long as you don't receive.
    • I am retarded; I have to be, I run MPGH.
    • We haven't met in real life.

As far as hating Irish people, I can't confirm or deny that; the fact that I never met a good Irish might mean something. In any case, let me express my extreme dislike of you. You are an autist. If this was 1980's China you would be left on the side of the road for the peasants to eat. Unfortunately that wasn't your fate... Don't worry, I don't blame you. If your mother didn't drink alcohol when she was pregnant, you wouldn't have been born a legit retard. I blame your dad as well because that's why you're a ginger. If you killed yourself you would not be missed.

With much admiration,
    Dave84311
    I read this today and I regret.
    Smiled so hard my nose suffered, lmao.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Alot of people are butt fucking dave so much because he is the head admin of MPGH well why don't you open your eyes..........oh wait sorry don't it might be affected from the dorito powder that is transporting with the wind due to dave fatterson buying the dorito company and eating all of them his burps are the cause of global warming.

Goals:
    100 Thanks
    300 Posts
    500 Thanks
    800 Posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    it might be affected from the dorito powder that is transporting with the wind due to dave fatterson buying the dorito company and eating all of them his burps are the cause of global warming.
    Are you 3 year's old or just bad at comebacks?
    Vouch Copy Profile

MPGH Achievements:
    Member - 21 January 2012
    Donator - 12 August 2015
    BattleOn Minion - 11 September 2015
    DayZ Hacks Minion - 6 December 2015
    Technology News - 12 December 2015
    Call Of Duty Hacks & Cheats Minion - 2 January 2016

Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast