Thread: Trump?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 73
  1. #46
    Octavia Melody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Canterlot
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Taking anything trump says seriously is stupid in the first place.
    No matter the time of life,

    though the notes fall and the songs end,

    you will live on forever in the hearts of our melodies.

    The music will never fade.

  2. #47
    binkie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    5 inches deep in your MOM
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    184
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    fuck trump

  3. #48
    Dyyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Trump for president. Ignore the incompetent fools that will never understand anything. He won't punish anyone for being Muslim that's against the ideology of america. Also i'm pretty sure most Muslims won't even consider ISIL Muslim since they are committing very bad sins in their religion. Anyway Trump is a lead runner, and is going to destroy Hilary Clinton. She should be in jail, because she knows what she did was wrong. She's a liar at least Trump tells the truth.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dyyo For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (12-13-2015)

  5. #49
    Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kanada
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Busy
    Trudeau for President!!!

  6. #50
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm voting for Trump and there is nothing any sand nigger can do to stop me. Anyone who still thinks Muslims are peaceful people can fuck themselves too. The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war. The whole "not all Muslims" excuse is total bullshit because they all read and worship the same fucking fictional book as fact.

  7. #51
    Dyyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I'm voting for Trump and there is nothing any sand nigger can do to stop me. Anyone who still thinks Muslims are peaceful people can fuck themselves too. The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war. The whole "not all Muslims" excuse is total bullshit because they all read and worship the same fucking fictional book as fact.

    Well technically in Islam killing an ant is seen as haram. What you said was pretty offensive probably to the OP. Personally i'm not Islamic, but the religion is followed by 23% of the world population. So with how many few attacks(compared to the percent of population that follow Islam) that are happening I wouldn't come to blame the religion.

  8. #52
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyyo View Post
    Well technically in Islam killing an ant is seen as haram. What you said was pretty offensive probably to the OP. Personally i'm not Islamic, but the religion is followed by 23% of the world population. So with how many few attacks(compared to the percent of population that follow Islam) that are happening I wouldn't come to blame the religion.
    Well that's because you're retarded and part of the problem. Good luck with your statistics, they will get you far.

  9. #53
    dragonx0318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I'm voting for Trump and there is nothing any sand nigger can do to stop me. Anyone who still thinks Muslims are peaceful people can fuck themselves too. The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war. The whole "not all Muslims" excuse is total bullshit because they all read and worship the same fucking fictional book as fact.
    im not going to take any offense to this, you must have your reasons for hating my religion, and i accept that, there is nothing I can or will do to change that. But you must understand this, in the Quaran (if you ever read it) doesn't call muslims to war for no reason. It calls muslims to fight, if that particular person has done something horrible towards you. I'm not sure were you have gotten your statistics of that there are 109 verses, that promote war... believe me, i read arabic, and have read the quaran, in both arabic and english, and it doesn't say anywhere for muslims to kill just for the fun of it. Terrorist groups that kill in the name of islam are really stupid, as dyllo said, not all muslims are extremists. And by calling the Quaran fictional is very offensive, to me, its like calling the bible fictional.... Also not sure why you refer to us as "sand n***ers" as not all of the middle east is islamic, and that there are allot of places that have no sand what so ever, and are filled with muslims. So have a nice day.

  10. #54
    Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kanada
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I'm voting for Trump and there is nothing any sand nigger can do to stop me. Anyone who still thinks Muslims are peaceful people can fuck themselves too. The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war. The whole "not all Muslims" excuse is total bullshit because they all read and worship the same fucking fictional book as fact.
    Man good thing I live in Canada. I want people like you to fuckin die. I am not muslim but the stuff you are saying will hurt any human being no matter their religion.

    You can go burn in hell fuckin piece of shit. You have no right to say anything about the Quran. Not every muslim is the same. I am not even gonna explain this shit. You motherfuckers are all brain washed by Trump. Not going to waste my energy on you shit holes.

  11. #55
    Yotsuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    1,308
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    712
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Don't worry so much about Trump. I doubt he will win the election to be honest. He seems like a joke and should be taken as one
     

    Quote Originally Posted by artufe
    Vouch for @Yotsuba . He went first and was very polite, deffinetly legit. Would recomment trading with this guy!


  12. #56
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Everybody freaking out because they think Trump will actually deport every single Muslim is retarded. That's not possible in any way what so ever if you actually take the time to learn about the government system instead of blindly following news articles.

    What hes doing is basically bargaining with Congress. "I will deport all Muslims" is going to translate into something along the lines of "I will take steps into deporting Muslims associated with terrorism." What he says isn't irrational and while it may be harsh, he's not lieing when he talks about Muslims being the majority of terrorists.

    Other than that, I agree with the majority of what he has to say. He's a smart business man and I think he'll take the correct steps in solving our national debt. On top of that, he's not afraid to speak his mind. Out of all the presidents that have ran or are currently running, I think he'll be more than capable of solving terrorism within our borders.

  13. #57
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,880
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    If trump becomes president im moving to Canada
    So you want real change huh?
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  14. #58
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    812
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


    So you want real change huh?
    Haha, good one
    SKYPE = kingping2@outlook.com Old skype gone


  15. #59
    Adrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    128.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,231
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    2,766
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Trump 2k16 Let's go!

    ((Can polish people enter the US, under trump as glorious leader))
    (I supported Hitler, do i get the same treatment?)

  16. #60
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Man good thing I live in Canada. I want people like you to fuckin die. I am not muslim but the stuff you are saying will hurt any human being no matter their religion.

    You can go burn in hell fuckin piece of shit. You have no right to say anything about the Quran. Not every muslim is the same. I am not even gonna explain this shit. You motherfuckers are all brain washed by Trump. Not going to waste my energy on you shit holes.

    I really hope you wonder into traffic and get hit by an oncoming vehicle. You're just another useless butt-hurt fuck-boi who can't face the truth. I can say whatever I want by the way, you are not the boss of me in any way skid. I bet you think everyone should be equal, even if they believe in killing someone for not believing in the same ferry tale, huh? Yea, just shut the fuck up.

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonx0318 View Post
    im not going to take any offense to this, you must have your reasons for hating my religion, and i accept that, there is nothing I can or will do to change that. But you must understand this, in the Quaran (if you ever read it) doesn't call muslims to war for no reason. It calls muslims to fight, if that particular person has done something horrible towards you. I'm not sure were you have gotten your statistics of that there are 109 verses, that promote war... believe me, i read arabic, and have read the quaran, in both arabic and english, and it doesn't say anywhere for muslims to kill just for the fun of it. Terrorist groups that kill in the name of islam are really stupid, as dyllo said, not all muslims are extremists. And by calling the Quaran fictional is very offensive, to me, its like calling the bible fictional.... Also not sure why you refer to us as "sand n***ers" as not all of the middle east is islamic, and that there are allot of places that have no sand what so ever, and are filled with muslims. So have a nice day.
    You think I'm a fucking Christian?? LMFAO! I don't believe in any organized religion. The bible is also a fictional book full of horse shit. Same for the Torah and any other fictional book created for the sole purpose of tricking people. I refer to you all as Sand Niggers because you are all still living in the bronze age. If you want to be called a person, stop believing in a ferry tale that promotes killing non believers such as myself. You are one delusional person to think you deserve equal treatment, when your religion believes I should die for not believing in it. Making it even worse, you don't even know what the book you worship says, yet you claim to have read it entirely. I hope you find the courage to look at the facts presented by human history and abandon this ferry tale you and so many others believe in still. It's just fucking sad to see people talking to imaginary friends thinking it's religion and not mental illness.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 12-13-2015 at 07:37 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Opinion on Donald Trump
    By Kix.eXe in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 10:16 PM
  2. Donald Trump
    By kingofproz in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2015, 07:59 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 06:45 PM
  4. trump running for president
    By ova in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-09-2015, 03:06 AM