Thread: Annoying PM's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    sorry did not know this was an english class ? i got better things to do then use correct grammar and spelling when talking to you and i can garuntee i older then you
    No, it's not an english class, but try to not make your self not look retarded when attempting to act smart, especially when you said something was patched and changed your mind afterwards. Older than me or not, the way you speak, act, your profile picture and that signature all link up to you being a 13-14 year old.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by john8734 View Post
    No, it's not an english class, but try to not make your self not look retarded when attempting to act smart, especially when you said something was patched and changed your mind afterwards. Older than me or not, the way you speak, act, your profile picture and that signature all link up to you being a 13-14 year old.
    Stop fucking quotiing me bro you know nothing about social engineering or why i stopped selling the book you tried to sell a public method for $30 and age has nothing to do with this you came on to this thread chatting shit for no reason go do something with your life and move

Thanks
    Stop fucking quotiing me bro you know nothing about social engineering or why i stopped selling the book you tried to sell a public method for $30 and age has nothing to do with this you came on to this thread chatting shit for no reason go do something with your life and move
    I wouldn't "chat" shit if you weren't making the shittiest of posts everywhere I go, anyhow I'll take care so I don't continue to hurt your feelings.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I wouldn't "chat" shit if you weren't making the shittiest of posts everywhere I go, anyhow I'll take care so I don't continue to hurt your feelings.
    You copied your method off socialengineered and it got removed stop talking and i dont shit post anywhere im just not putting public methosd on to mpgh for free thanks

Thanks
    You copied your method off socialengineered and it got removed stop talking and i dont shit post anywhere im just not putting public methosd on to mpgh for free thanks
    a) My method never got removed
    b) I never got the method off socialengineered, hf, or lf
    Stop replying to me if you don't want me to reply back to you and hit you even harder, dumb mutt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    a) My method never got removed
    b) I never got the method off socialengineered, hf, or lf
    Stop replying to me if you don't want me to reply back to you and hit you even harder, dumb mutt.
    http://i.imgur.com/EpzaagC.png you mad bro stfu calling me a mutt but there is proof

Thanks
    http://i.imgur.com/EpzaagC.png you mad bro stfu calling me a mutt but there is proof
    Look buddy you're confused and delusional, he deleted the thread while it was pending as I was using the Social Engineered Amazon Receipt generator, if you don't believe me go and check the method out and download it, there is a giant white bar covering the generator name.

Thanks
    Wrote "Learn to type in correct English first thanks." in first page and yet he asks if hes in english class when he makes mistakes. Logic? Get a fucking life retard.
    Game: For Honor

Goals:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123