Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Like you have a good point to start off with but then I lose you with the cancer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yeah i had a shooting at my college at UCLA and killed my proffesor i really miss him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RefundAmazon View Post
    Warning:

This thread contains a cancer.

btw i'm the type of nigga that looks like he's about to shoot up his school so this thread also triggers me
    Oh my.. i think..... i think.... im safe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    With that kind of logic you should run for president. Would vote for ya.

Thanks
    I live in the Chicago area, and I can say I've seen more police on the streets this year than I have in four years.
    It's scary to think that not only can you leave your home and get shot, but yourself or your children could go to school and not come back.
    Stronger gun laws would be the most advisable thing this late in the game, at least there are boundaries, instead of a psychopath granted access to guns.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    School shootings are indeed, disgusting. These people are psychopathic and can't handle themselves. The sad things are, family and friends have probably never noticed weird action from this person, and that's the scary thing about it. Everyone could do it, without restrictions. This is something we can't avoid. Unless you would place a guard in every school, in every state, in every country. By doing that it would cost millions each Month.
    Placing a guard would not stop shootings, guards who would check everyone from top to bottom, of course including backpacks. Would decrease shootings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unique Otaku View Post
    I live in the Chicago area, and I can say I've seen more police on the streets this year than I have in four years.
    It's scary to think that not only can you leave your home and get shot, but yourself or your children could go to school and not come back.
    Stronger gun laws would be the most advisable thing this late in the game, at least there are boundaries, instead of a psychopath granted access to guns.
    It's chicago lol.....
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Fuck, this cancerous thread.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Placing a guard would not stop shootings, guards who would check everyone from top to bottom, of course including backpacks. Would decrease shootings.

- - - Updated - - -

It's chicago lol.....
    Stop quoting me from a post that was like a week ago...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    School shootings are indeed, disgusting. These people are psychopathic and can't handle themselves. The sad things are, family and friends have probably never noticed weird action from this person, and that's the scary thing about it. Everyone could do it, without restrictions. This is something we can't avoid. Unless you would place a guard in every school, in every state, in every country. By doing that it would cost millions each Month.
    My bad, didn't mean to quote ya. The fact that was your response lol. Please don't speak shit out of your ass anymore lmao.
    Last edited by Drama; 06-30-2016 at 09:07 AM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12