Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

DON'T PAY "SE'ers" UPFRONT!

Seriously, the last few weeks show how easy it is to scam people here on MPGH if you got a account with 2k posts or more. Why do so many people pay those scammers upfront? Also, there's never been any vouches for Windoge as example, still people just shut off their brains and throw their money away....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
    Seriously, the last few weeks show how easy it is to scam people here on MPGH if you got a account with 2k posts or more. Why do so many people pay those scammers upfront? Also, there's never been any vouches for Windoge as example, still people just shut off their brains and throw their money away....
    Same for the @Degree case it seems...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    There is no explanation to why people seem to be so bloody stupid in marketplace, I'm not necessary meaning everyone but some, due the fact that they really crave for said item or whatever and then get scammed because of their stupidity, however everyone learns from something, if not twice then they show how mentally retarded they are.
    All opinions are my own.

Thanks
    Most people make you pay first for SE even when they are legit so it's not that easy :/
    Signature space sold to @Sean from 10/04/16 until 11/04/16

Only Skype: MPGHDenaro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    As somebody who has been doing SEing for like a year now, don't pay your refunder before they do it. Sometimes they get lazy and end up not doing it (I sometimes fall under this category, but I never require my customers to pay first.) I don't know why SE'ers even request people pay first, if you don't pay after I do your refund I have 1. All of your personal info, 2. Can reverse the refund, 3. Get you banned from MPGH, 4. Report you to the company or authorities if I wish.

Do not go first, even if they are really trusted. Anything that makes you pay first in BTC and makes you wait a couple weeks for a SE is 99/100 times a scam. Degree wasn't hacked, he most likely got lazy and didn't want to SE anymore so he exit scammed and took everybody's money who payed upfront. Anyone who thinks otherwise is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaro View Post
    Most people make you pay first for SE even when they are legit so it's not that easy :/
    Find a different SEer, there are plenty that don't require upfront payments.
    Last edited by Copperhorse; 07-19-2016 at 01:32 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Copperhorse For This Useful Post:

Dama (07-19-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    As somebody who has been doing SEing for like a year now, don't pay your refunder before they do it. Sometimes they get lazy and end up not doing it (I sometimes fall under this category, but I never require my customers to pay first.) I don't know why SE'ers even request people pay first, if you don't pay after I do your refund I have 1. All of your personal info, 2. Can reverse the refund, 3. Get you banned from MPGH, 4. Report you to the company or authorities if I wish.

Do not go first, even if they are really trusted. Anything that makes you pay first in BTC and makes you wait a couple weeks for a SE is 99/100 times a scam. Degree wasn't hacked, he most likely got lazy and didn't want to SE anymore so he exit scammed and took everybody's money who payed upfront. Anyone who thinks otherwise is dumb.

Who and for what? I've done a few SE and have never seen people pay after getting it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post

Refunding? SE services as in NOT AMAZON OR REFUNDING but getting a product like fitbit with nothing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Who and for what? I've done a few SE and have never seen people pay after getting it.
    Still it's a really stupid habit, even for legit SE'ers. I'm planning on starting my own SE service and would never want payments upfront.

You should at least wait until you get the tracking #
    Last edited by Dama; 07-19-2016 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ascroutwill View Post
    Refunding? SE services as in NOT AMAZON OR REFUNDING but getting a product like fitbit with nothing
    Well even then, they can probably get you billed since they have your personal info and can also report it to the company, the same goes tbh.

Thanks
    Still it's a really stupid habit, even for legit SE'ers. I'm planning on starting my own SE service and would never want payments upfront.

You should at least wait until you get the tracking #
    You're going to be taken advantage off, people are going to scam it's bound to happen :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    You're going to be taken advantage off, people are going to scam it's bound to happen :/
    I got my ways to get my revenge, don't worry. Besides that, the seller should always take the risk, just like Amazon to provide a better and more customer friendly service.

Thanks
    I got my ways to get my revenge, don't worry. Besides that, the seller should always take the risk, just like Amazon to provide a better and more customer friendly service.
    True, good luck with your SEs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    ascroutwill banned for being linked to Windoge?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Because they are either newcomers or don't give a fucking shit about it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I would totally SE any thing my own rather than use someone else instead, why? Because of scamming.
    All opinions are my own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast