Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 76
  1. #31
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
    =.= I take tht as BS Shayne, U want me to give u a lecture on Atheism??

    Cuz i will at ur command.
    You think atheism is anti-christian.

    -point proven.


  2. #32
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sure go ahead. Why not? Enlighten me.

  3. #33
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    u guise feeding the troll
    I am the God.

  4. #34
    R3V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Well
    Posts
    3,924
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    328
    Dont talk to the RIPPER!!!!

    by tht i mean GOD

  5. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
    Dont talk to the RIPPER!!!!

    by tht i mean GOD
    ........guess he's not gonna do it. sad.


  6. #36
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Atheist's are wacko's.
    /end

  7. #37
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So much for the lecture.

  8. #38
    neofar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the minds of many
    Posts
    1,224
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Daring
    hail jesus





































    (satan)

    P.L.U.R.

  9. #39
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Thank you for your thought out opinion.

  10. #40
    cookie hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I have plenty of good friends that are athiests. They aren't failures. Lol i don't like the athiests that are just lazy. And I don't like Christians that are jerks either. I chose to be of faith and I still respect athiests. I don't see why other people can't? I just find it hard to ignore how scientificly perfect our world is. We are the perfect distance from the sun. We have 1 moon that keeps night and day. Our atmposphere is ideal for humans. Everything is just too perfect to not believe there is something far greater than us. Agnostic is an intelligent way to be imo too. Personally I believe Christianity is the right way. I can go on about this but really it is all about realization and knowing there is something far greater that us.
    Last edited by cookie hack; 02-08-2010 at 10:18 PM.






  11. #41
    BJIZZLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAY-Z....?
    Posts
    1,498
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    48
    All you have to do is ignore

  12. #42
    KazestemeANI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wut.
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    30
    I'm an atheist. I don't care about the bible. Who the hell cares that all of a sudden, the unviverse was created by God. Who cares if you had to go to salvation(heaven) or damnation(hell) (Unless you fear toture and love peace...). If you got proof that a god exists, I'll admit I'm wrong(but I'll never give up atheism.).
    1. I think the bible is a lie.
    2. I think that the bible is a lie.
    3. I think that the bible is actually a lie.

    1. Atheists don't believe in gods. We don't fucking convert you to atheism.
    2. Stop being so mean to atheists. We'll do that too if we weren't atheists and you were one.
    3. You spelled religion wrong...
    (Response to thread start post)

  13. #43
    BJIZZLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAY-Z....?
    Posts
    1,498
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by KazestemeANI View Post
    I'm an atheist. I don't care about the bible. Who the hell cares that all of a sudden, the unviverse was created by God. Who cares if you had to go to salvation(heaven) or damnation(hell) (Unless you fear toture and love peace...). If you got proof that a god exists, I'll admit I'm wrong(but I'll never give up atheism.).
    1. I think the bible is a lie.
    2. I think that the bible is a lie.
    3. I think that the bible is actually a lie.

    1. Atheists don't believe in gods. We don't fucking convert you to atheism.
    2. Stop being so mean to atheists. We'll do that too if we weren't atheists and you were one.
    3. You spelled religion wrong...
    (Response to thread start post)
    Not gonna even argue Ur complicated

  14. #44
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie hack View Post
    I just find it hard to ignore how scientificly perfect our world is. We are the perfect distance from the sun. We have 1 moon that keeps night and day. Our atmposphere is ideal for humans. Everything is just too perfect to not believe there is something far greater than us. Agnostic is an intelligent way to be imo too. Personally I believe Christianity is the right way. I can go on about this but really it is all about realization and knowing there is something far greater that us.
    Oh god the fine tuning argument /facepalm.
    It's no surprise that the earth supports life like ours, because if it didn't, life like ours wouldn't exist. If the earth could have supported other forms of life, that life could have formed. Do a little bit of research on the weak anthropic principle.


    Back to the OP:
    Atheism isn't a religion, we don't have a dogma or tenets. Atheism is the rejection of theism. I haven't found any evidence for the existence of God that was convincing hence I don't believe in a God, hence I'm an atheist. You won't find me saying "THERE IS NO GOD", because that's a positive claim that I can't support. Much like the claim "THERE IS A GOD", is a claim that hasn't been supported. As long as there is no evidence for the existence of a God, my atheism is justified, now ask yourself, Is your Theistic belief justified?



    Quote Originally Posted by KazestemeANI View Post
    I'm an atheist. I don't care about the bible. Who the hell cares that all of a sudden, the unviverse was created by God. Who cares if you had to go to salvation(heaven) or damnation(hell) (Unless you fear toture and love peace...). If you got proof that a god exists, I'll admit I'm wrong(but I'll never give up atheism.).
    (Response to thread start post)
    WTF... You sir are an imbecile. You have no business defending atheism. If you received proof that a God existed, your atheism would no longer be justified. Whether you chose to worship that God or not is your prerogative but you'll no longer be an atheist if you accept that a God exists.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 02-08-2010 at 11:56 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  15. #45
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    About time you got to this thread Paroxy. So far you are the only "intelligent" atheist that has the knowledge to support the argument for Atheism. You prove that not all atheists are arrogant and ignorant, and as a Christian I am fine with accepting your point of view. It's when people like R3V and such try to support Atheism with little knowledge of the concept itself, that I become defensive and assertive.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM