Thread: Eughhh

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Eughhh

You know what really grinds my gears?

When for example, you have just played 2 hours of XBOX with a mate, then a sibling of yours decides to be a dick, and get you kicked off that XBOX, due to "verbally abusing and hitting" him / her. This then continues to work, Then you continue to get kicked off the XBOX, told that what you did was wrong, proceed to have him / her destroy your classes on COD6, then drop your already fucked up K.D to .87. From .91, Considering there is atleast 19 000 kills on the account, it is quite a drastic change. Considering his / her score was 2-35. Deliberately.

This is quite the issue, also when they decide to go on, and mingle with your other friends from schooling and or work. This then causes issues with them, proceeding with you being kicked out of your clan which you worked hard to get into, and reported for abuse, yes, on XBOX live.

Now, many say this is Just a game and I should get over it. I am over it. Over the childish acts. So Now I ask you MPGH? What childish acts such as the one I have been into contact with, have negative effects on you? For the record, MW2 is half my life. So we get that clear.

/Jokeaboutmw2part
    /Go

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    You know what really grinds my gears?

When for example, you have just played 2 hours of XBOX with a mate, then a sibling of yours decides to be a dick, and get you kicked off that XBOX, due to "verbally abusing and hitting" him / her. This then continues to work, Then you continue to get kicked off the XBOX, told that what you did was wrong, proceed to have him / her destroy your classes on COD6, then drop your already fucked up K.D to .87. From .91, Considering there is atleast 19 000 kills on the account, it is quite a drastic change. Considering his / her score was 2-35. Deliberately.

This is quite the issue, also when they decide to go on, and mingle with your other friends from schooling and or work. This then causes issues with them, proceeding with you being kicked out of your clan which you worked hard to get into, and reported for abuse, yes, on XBOX live.

Now, many say this is Just a game and I should get over it. I am over it. Over the childish acts. So Now I ask you MPGH? What childish acts such as the one I have been into contact with, have negative effects on you? For the record, MW2 is half my life. So we get that clear.

/Go
    Okay .
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Unlucky.

None.

You're a faggot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    mw2 is my life. without it i shall die.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Thanks for a civilized comment GOD.

Fuck you andrew

What you use as ur classes Raven nigga

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I feel bad for you man, srsly, I really do

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

-James (02-06-2010)

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Thanks Danny.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Siblings are faggots.

Don't take MW2 so seriously. If you care about a statistic more than having fun quit fucking playing. Defeats the purpose. It becomes a tool to impress friends instead of a hobby or something to have fun on/with.