Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Zhico978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/roastme
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    466

    Angry FUCKING WALLET CARDS

    So i go down into my shop, buy a 50£ Google play top up card, when scratching the stupid thing i start rubbing off the actual cardboard.


    If i go down with everything, will they give me a new one / refund? (hasn't been used)

  2. #2
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,200
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    773
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhico978 View Post
    So i go down into my shop, buy a 50£ Google play top up card, when scratching the stupid thing i start rubbing off the actual cardboard.


    If i go down with everything, will they give me a new one / refund? (hasn't been used)
    Yes, talk to them about that but don't be like : "Hi, I bought google play card and I want a refund". Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

    TheRealMakan (07-27-2016)

  4. #3
    TheRealMakan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,032
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    Yes, talk to them about that but don't be like : "Hi, I bought google play card and I want a refund". Good luck.
    Just tell them the story, it will work for sure :P (If it's a convenient store than probably not because most are assholes.)
    nice.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheRealMakan For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ace (07-27-2016)

  6. #4
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,200
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    773
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMakan View Post


    Just tell them the story, it will work for sure :P (If it's a convenient store than probably not because most are assholes.)
    Tag the OP next time lol! I don't have this problem.
    Also I need you on skype.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

    TheRealMakan (07-27-2016)

  8. #5
    TheRealMakan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,032
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post


    Tag the OP next time lol! I don't have this problem.
    Also I need you on skype.
    Oh no I tagged you for the part where you said don't say ... Talking on Skype right now.
    nice.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheRealMakan For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ace (07-27-2016)

  10. #6
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,200
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    773
    My Mood
    Bored
    I forgot @Zhico978 tell them that the card wasn't used and they will ask you about the serial number or something and they will see that the card isn't used and they will transfer the credits to your account or give you a new giftcard whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  11. #7
    Poseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    female
    Location
    6,235
    Posts
    2,971
    Reputation
    544
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Bored
    If you can see part of the code, you can contact Google themselves.
    Please press +Rep and/or Thanks if I assisted you or was of service in any way.









    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
    -Buddha

Similar Threads

  1. Buying Itunes gift cards and steam wallet cards!Might overpay
    By sacred76 in forum Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 12:02 PM
  2. OVERPAYING FOR A 5$ STEAM WALLET CARD
    By LeroyJenkins. in forum Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2013, 12:05 PM
  3. [WTS] Darksiders 2 key for £20 steam wallet card. save £14.
    By HellGamer115 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2013, 12:52 PM
  4. FUCKING WEED CARD 'WIETPAS' FUCK SHIT ASS
    By Flamoes in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 04:49 AM