Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    Seduced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    No, I'm not your side of the argument... Even if the scam is in other form of contact, that doesn't mean people should be allowed to delete the posts, that is staff jobs, not our, if you let everyone let delete their own posts, I bet 99% of this community would delete their posts which they made and it made them be embarrassed..
    There is this "Edit Post" feature for that.
    When owner gets mad enough to change your signature.
    When anti-scammers boost your post count so you can scam people on their forum

  2. #32
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,723
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    618
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Seduced View Post


    There is this "Edit Post" feature for that.
    And there is this wonderful feature like "Last Edited" for that, which you should look out for, and no just because I said staff can see deleted posts doesn't mean I'm in your side of your argument.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  3. #33
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,432
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Seduced View Post


    I want to be able to delete your own post, there is no point of not allowing it. No one has ever been scammed via post, it usually takes place in some other form of contact.


    By saying "Are you retarded? Even if you delete the post, it is still viewable by any staff in any forum, since its not really permanently deleted.. It's still in the database, and can still be viewed by staff, so either way if you allow little retarded scammers to delete their posts means absolutely nothing." makes you on my side of the argument?





    - - - Updated - - -



    Looky here Mr. DarkShadowSlayer xD. You can fuck off. No one gets scammed via post, it would share personal information of the buyer that is getting scammed. If what you are saying is a real thing you would have to remove the edit post feature too.
    We got a downie right here, if you can't understand how you can get scammed over posts then you have no brain. You can get scammed over posts without directly doing the trade over posts. *Anyone else reading this, no point in arguing with this dumb fuck, he doesn't understand anything you tell him.*

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    Death (08-11-2016)

  5. #34
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,723
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    618
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    We got a downie right here, if you can't understand how you can get scammed over posts then you have no brain. You can get scammed over posts without directly doing the trade over posts. *Anyone else reading this, no point in arguing with this dumb fuck, he doesn't understand anything you tell him.*
    Its funny how he thinks none can't be scammed via a post... A thread was made to promote the sell / buy and there are chances of being scammed by buying or seller, he just simply does not see that or understands it quite well... I can make a legit sell post without looking obvious or obnoxious with the scam, and then when it comes to selling the said item to person then you can scam them...

    Like I already noted, if he can't prove shit, then he is waste of time.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Shadow (08-11-2016)

  7. #35
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,177
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,376
    My Mood
    Happy
    Jesus christ, how can one even think that making users able to edit their own posts whenever they want to isn't an easy road to scamming?
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Shadow (08-11-2016),[MPGH]Yamiez (08-12-2016)

  9. #36
    Seduced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    We got a downie right here, if you can't understand how you can get scammed over posts then you have no brain. You can get scammed over posts without directly doing the trade over posts. *Anyone else reading this, no point in arguing with this dumb fuck, he doesn't understand anything you tell him.*
    r u ok? Mr. Unironic MPGH Femboy


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    Its funny how he thinks none can't be scammed via a post... A thread was made to promote the sell / buy and there are chances of being scammed by buying or seller, he just simply does not see that or understands it quite well... I can make a legit sell post without looking obvious or obnoxious with the scam, and then when it comes to selling the said item to person then you can scam them...

    Like I already noted, if he can't prove shit, then he is waste of time.
    That isn't what Mr. ShadowSlayerxD is saying.
    When owner gets mad enough to change your signature.
    When anti-scammers boost your post count so you can scam people on their forum

  10. #37
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    236
    My Mood
    Cynical
    trump is a top lad

  11. #38
    Seduced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    And there is this wonderful feature like "Last Edited" for that, which you should look out for, and no just because I said staff can see deleted posts doesn't mean I'm in your side of your argument.
    It does though, my argument is that there is no point in not having the delete post feature, and the only counter-argument is that scammers could delete their post.


    r u ok?
    Last edited by Seduced; 08-11-2016 at 04:53 PM.
    When owner gets mad enough to change your signature.
    When anti-scammers boost your post count so you can scam people on their forum

  12. #39
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,432
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Seduced View Post


    r u ok? Mr. Unironic MPGH Femboy


    - - - Updated - - -



    That isn't what Mr. ShadowSlayerxD is saying.
    Again his idiocy shows, I said there's multiple ways of scamming using the post deletion feature. How the fuck is what i'm saying not what he's trying to explain to your sad excuse of a brain?

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  13. #40
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,723
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    618
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Seduced View Post


    r u ok? Mr. Unironic MPGH Femboy


    - - - Updated - - -



    That isn't what Mr. ShadowSlayerxD is saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seduced View Post


    It does though, my argument is that there is no point in not having the delete post feature, and the only counter-argument is that scammers could delete their post.


    r u ok?
    I'm more than okay, and having more than one counter-argument to your silly argument.

    Because for one, Shadow unlike you been a Middleman, and who are you? Some kid who've had an account since 2014, has a small amount of experiences with scam reports, and uses marketplace other forums as-well? That is a very good argument you've gotten there mate...

    Are you okay tho? Since you seem to mentally challenged whenever someone counter-arguments to you.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  14. #41
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,853
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,151
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Seduced View Post


    It does though, my argument is that there is no point in not having the delete post feature, and the only counter-argument is that scammers could delete their post.


    r u ok?
    You are dumb. Go away.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Confluency (08-17-2016),Dab1996426 (08-11-2016),Death (08-11-2016),[MPGH]Hunter (08-12-2016),[MPGH]Shadow (08-14-2016)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. What The Fuck is Wrong With People?
    By Trevor Phillips in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 01:43 PM
  2. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME
    By AVGN in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 06:10 PM
  3. Man, What The Fuck wrong with GP system ?!?
    By No-WaY-ouT in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 02:30 AM
  4. What the fuck is wrong with my monitore
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 09:03 PM
  5. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 10:15 PM