Thread: So pissed RN..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57
  1. #31
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,712
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    617
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You lost your train of thought in a 4 sentence post. nice

    - - - Updated - - -



    He didn't post pictures of your rosie o'donnell looking sister, she uploaded them her self and posted them her self.
    YOU ARE A WASTE OF TIME.. Go outside rather than being one big motherfucking dumbass, because YOU sure HELL look like ONE just about now, she uploaded the picture to Facebook, which WAS then downloaded to some autism computer, and then posted TO this very FORUM, which IS DOXING, and please tell me a valid reason HOW can my sister legit post a picture OF HERSELF onto a FORUM She has NO CLUE. How are you gonna wiggle you way out of this, cocksucking retard.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Just shitting on you once again.
    Man, I have a weird reason to believe that he knows nothing of what the fuck is he talking about, then again he seem to like Gorillas. /LOL
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

    Drama (08-05-2016)

  3. #32
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,605
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Just shitting on you once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You can't read? He said the talking gorilla posted it's chest on his FB. He didn't post it him self, he didn't dox at all, she came onto him.

    just fucking proving how terrible you parents raised you. No constructive enviroment, just a bunch of loud music and drugs probably. I've been debating my entire life, you never stood a chance son!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    YOU ARE A WASTE OF TIME.. Go outside rather than being one big motherfucking dumbass, because YOU sure HELL look like ONE just about now, she uploaded the picture to Facebook, which WAS then downloaded to some autism computer, and then posted TO this very FORUM, which IS DOXING, and please tell me a valid reason HOW can my sister legit post a picture OF HERSELF onto a FORUM She has NO CLUE. How are you gonna wiggle you way out of this, cocksucking retard.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Man, I have a weird reason to believe that he knows nothing of what the fuck is he talking about, then again he seem to like Gorillas. /LOL
    First of all shut your fucking mouth and stop insulting me, all you've done here is belligerently rant about how he posted ugly pictures of your ugly sister.

    Second, he did not dox you, him and your sister have a relationship. She sent him her photo publicly, him reposting that photo is not in any way shape or form doxing you fucking idiot and you too @Drama.

    You're just going full retarded because you feel insecure.

  4. #33
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,712
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    617
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    just fucking proving how terrible you parents raised you. No constructive enviroment, just a bunch of loud music and drugs probably. I've been debating my entire life, you never stood a chance son!

    - - - Updated - - -



    First of all shut your fucking mouth and stop insulting me, all you've done here is belligerently rant about how he posted ugly pictures of your ugly sister.

    Second, he did not dox you, him and your sister have a relationship. She sent him her photo publicly, him reposting that photo is not in any way shape or form doxing you fucking idiot and you too @Drama.

    You're just going full retarded because you feel insecure.
    Oh dear...

    You pretty much defined yourself, because you sure hell look like a ugly bitch.

    You have most shittiest arguments in the face of the planet, him and my sister have a relationship, alright.. That's is totally good to know, I guess you are fully fantasizing that...

    Your arguments are as loud as your grandma taking a fucking PISS.
    Last edited by Death; 08-05-2016 at 01:45 PM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  5. #34
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,605
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    Insecure about some autist whose arguments sounds like his grandma taking a piss? OH PLEASE
    "he did not dox you, him and your sister have a relationship. She sent him her photo publicly, him reposting that photo is not in any way shape or form doxing you fucking idiot and you too @Drama."

    How does an argument correlate with a grandma taking a piss? Dude you can't even roast somebody let alone protect your sister from internet predators.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm now interested in seeing her photo, anyone wanna link me?

  6. #35
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "he did not dox you, him and your sister have a relationship. She sent him her photo publicly, him reposting that photo is not in any way shape or form doxing you fucking idiot and you too @Drama."

    How does an argument correlate with a grandma taking a piss? Dude you can't even roast somebody let alone protect your sister from internet predators.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm now interested in seeing her photo, anyone wanna link me?
    Someone link him child porn so he gets locked up
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  7. #36
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,712
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    617
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "he did not dox you, him and your sister have a relationship. She sent him her photo publicly, him reposting that photo is not in any way shape or form doxing you fucking idiot and you too @Drama."

    How does an argument correlate with a grandma taking a piss? Dude you can't even roast somebody let alone protect your sister from internet predators.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm now interested in seeing her photo, anyone wanna link me?

    I think I have started to understand how annoying is it to argue with someone who clearly has no idea what is he speaking of and does not have any valid points to stand his ground within the argument, you are one reason why I can define stupid. Because you seem to think that is what my sister did, but when I ask for a proof, then you'll keep on going to brag about how stupid you have made yourself look from about 10 minutes from now..

    Hell, you don't even know what doxing stands for or what it defines, you think I'm making some kind of joke, but honestly man, your arguments do sound like your grandma is taking a piss, and since you can't understand that statement either, then I have no idea how to like fight your arguments which sounds so bloody stupid..

    Before you are trying to argue with someone and try to make them pissed off (You honestly didn't even succeed on that) then, please be sure you have the proof to define your arguments or use it to fight back, and nowhere I said I will roast anyone in MPGH, they do that themselves by them calling things they call me, how? Because each time someone calls me a faggot, that means they are talking that about themselves, you are just a big cocksucker and you have that tag, I don't... So go do what you have been tagged for, because you seem not to like pussy, like at all... I do this all for humor, but sometimes people think I do that to make myself look like some dumbass for their out look, not mine, I don't call myself stupid (I do but as I joke, but I'm very intelligent...

    And I don't need to protect my family member from MPGH predators, why? Because they have sad life with nothing better to do, so its not my problem really, this thread was about my Skype, not about my Sister or any of that, but this thread is rigged with autism and stupidity, so the very reason I ask from a staff such as respected @Boombox to do me a favor to close this thread.

    Thank you @Boombox for being the best staff, who also has easiest name to type if I need anything, God bless you
    Last edited by Death; 08-05-2016 at 02:14 PM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  8. #37
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,605
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    Who even said I wanna roast anyone in this pathetic forum? I have no idea... I did not make such kind of statement in any of the threads, so you must visualize me saying such thing..

    Let me repeat myself, since you cannot understand or have any idea what doxing is or what it stands for "[FONT="]Doxing is a technique of tracing someone or gather information about an individual using sources on the internet. Its name is derived from “Documents” or “Docx”. Doxing method is based purely on the ability of the hacker to recognize valuable information about his target and use this information to his benefit. It is also based around the idea that, “The more you know about your target, the easier it will be to find his or her flaws
    "

    If you cannot comprehend that, then I'm done arguing you, and all I did was compare your arguments to how loud your grandma is taking a god damn piss, but since you are so god damn dumb, then who would have guessed that you wouldn't get that either.


    [/FONT]
    You're very stupid. By referring to my argument (destroyed you) as piss, you are attempting to "roast" me, which is just another word for insulting someone. Yet again you've failed to understand what you read, are you dyslexic or something?


    Again, he's not doxing you. Your sister gave him her picture. He didn't dig that up... and he's not doxing her either by posting it...

    If I use pictures of your sister to Ewhore somebody, does that mean I doxxed her? you're really, really, really, dumb.

  9. #38
    Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    RIGGED
    Posts
    2,929
    Reputation
    408
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochizuki View Post
    Turtle what a god name xD and um maybe you should just confront him in person or on voice over skype @Nobody sounds like things could turn ugly if it keeps going down this path.
    well he's walking down the path himself haha, he's a one yung keyboard warrior.


  10. #39
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,712
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    617
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

    well he's walking down the path himself haha, he's a one yung keyboard warrior.
    Yes, I'm walking the path of being spammed by friend request on Skype by someone who thinks its funny..


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You're very stupid. By referring to my argument (destroyed you) as piss, you are attempting to "roast" me, which is just another word for insulting someone. Yet again you've failed to understand what you read, are you dyslexic or something?


    Again, he's not doxing you. Your sister gave him her picture. He didn't dig that up... and he's not doxing her either by posting it...

    If I use pictures of your sister to Ewhore somebody, does that mean I doxxed her? you're really, really, really, dumb.

    Oh boohoo I'm very stupid... Oh please, your arguments are what? Nothing, you don't have anything to back up your story > "
    Again, he's not doxing you. Your sister gave him her picture. He didn't dig that up... and he's not doxing her either by posting it..." if he didn't "dox" < now please tell me this, then WHY THE FUCK DID HE GET BANNED, OR What did he get BANNED for? Please care to explain me that, oh wait like I have stated you're nothing but waste of the time. You suck too much cock to post any legitimate proof to stand your argument as the valid one, and I have my proof, am not gonna post for some autist in MPGH forum who can't argue or answer an argument, have a nice day.
    Last edited by Death; 08-05-2016 at 02:26 PM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  11. #40
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,605
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    Yes, I'm walking the path of being spammed by friend request on Skype by someone who thinks its funny..


    - - - Updated - - -



    Oh boohoo I'm very stupid... Oh please, your arguments are what? Nothing, you don't have anything to back up your story > "
    Again, he's not doxing you. Your sister gave him her picture. He didn't dig that up... and he's not doxing her either by posting it..." if he didn't "dox" < now please tell me this, then WHY THE FUCK DID HE GET BANNED, OR What did he get BANNED for? Please care to explain me that, oh wait like I have stated you're nothing but waste of the time. You suck too much cock to post any legitimate proof to stand your argument as the valid one, and I have my proof, am not gonna post for some autist in MPGH forum who can't argue or answer an argument, have a nice day.
    But he's not banned, he didn't research your information or hers. She gave it to him, that's like me giving you my name over skype then you call me by it on mpgh. It quite literally isn't doxing according to all the information i am given here.

  12. #41
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,712
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    617
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    But he's not banned, he didn't research your information or hers. She gave it to him, that's like me giving you my name over skype then you call me by it on mpgh. It quite literally isn't doxing according to all the information i am given here.
    Yeah, yeah.. Keep your stupid story to yourself, nobody cares about it anymore, go suck good o' dick you faggot..

    He was banned, you sound so ignorant by saying that... Please, keep your autism to yourself... You're the very reason nobody wants to argue with...

    Oh, she so gave her pic to someone she does not even know, good story bud, keep it up.
    Last edited by Death; 08-05-2016 at 02:35 PM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  13. #42
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Again, He's Not Doxing You. Your Sister Gave Him Her Picture. He Didn't Dig That Up... And He's Not Doxing Her Either By Posting It...
    I'm interested in the proof you got on this. Please provide it. Thanks
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  14. #43
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,605
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    Yeah, yeah.. Keep your stupid story to yourself, nobody cares about it anymore, go suck good o' dick you faggot..

    He was banned, you sound so ignorant by saying that... Please, keep your autism to yourself... You're the very reason nobody wants to argue with...

    Oh, she so gave her pic to someone she does not even know, good story bud, keep it up.
    So she sent him her pictures on FB without knowing who he was? You two are just changing the story, my proof is by what turtle said.

  15. #44
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,712
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    617
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    So she sent him her pictures on FB without knowing who he was? You two are just changing the story, my proof is by what turtle said.
    That pretty much sums up that you're gonna believe whatever your brother or some moron in MPGH said without providing some actual proof..

    Good try thought.
    Last edited by Death; 08-05-2016 at 02:55 PM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  16. #45
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    So she sent him her pictures on FB without knowing who he was? You two are just changing the story, my proof is by what turtle said.
    You don't even got proof LOL YOUR GOING OFF WHAT people are saying. EZ FUCKIN PZ LOL. You're more of a dumbshit than I fucking thought. Debate club my ass
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

    Death (08-05-2016)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 'supsupsup' is pissing me off.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 03:12 PM
  2. pissed!!!
    By iwanthacks121 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 09:42 AM
  3. I'm pissed.
    By tednugent in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 09:10 PM
  4. Pissed!!!!
    By qwerty1029 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 11:37 PM
  5. taking the piss
    By robbob2006 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 01:19 PM