Thread: So pissed RN..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 57 of 57
  1. #46
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    687
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You are nobody!! Of course he will spam you.

    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  2. #47
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,734
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    You are nobody!! Of course he will spam you.
    Doesn't give them a valid reason to be some bitch on Skype cos he wants an attention behind his BOTS.
    I'm a Nobody? Oh are you talking about that arguing Dab over there?
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  3. #48
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    687
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    Doesn't give them a valid reason to be some bitch on Skype cos he wants an attention behind his BOTS.
    I'm a Nobody? Oh are you talking about that arguing Dab over there?
    I agree with you... Bitching is not allowed.

    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  4. #49
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,636
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    That pretty much sums up that you're gonna believe whatever your brother or some moron in MPGH said without providing some actual proof..

    Good try thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    You don't even got proof LOL YOUR GOING OFF WHAT people are saying. EZ FUCKIN PZ LOL. You're more of a dumbshit than I fucking thought. Debate club my ass


    Shut your fucking mouth you fucking goof troops.


    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

    +1 this. Im sorry to say but i didnt dox anyone all the shit was just given to me and was uploaded by someone else but again I'm not a part of any of this.

    This thread is about him, this is what he said, he elaborated the situation, you didn't really dispute it very much, if you that's not true that she did not send him her picture then that's lack of information. Else I've beaten the dog shit out of both of you yet again for the billionth time.

    You done raging now that I put you in your place?

  5. #50
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,734
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Shut your fucking mouth you fucking goof troops.





    This thread is about him, this is what he said, he elaborated the situation, you didn't really dispute it very much, if you that's not true that she did not send him her picture then that's lack of information. Else I've beaten the dog shit out of both of you yet again for the billionth time.

    You done raging now that I put you in your place?
    She didn't sent a picture of herself to someone she does not know, can you elaborate on that, or are you gonna still stand with what someone said on the internet without you knowing them? If yes, fuck you... You clearly have nothing else better to do than be one of those sad cunts who use personal information to benefit / attack someone so they feel good about themselves...

    What if I found out who you are and share it to whole MPGH, would you then consider it to DOXING? I will say what you said right now, OH I just got the picture by you sending it to me.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  6. #51
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,636
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    She didn't sent a picture of herself to someone she does not know, can you elaborate on that, or are you gonna still stand with what someone said on the internet without you knowing them? If yes, fuck you... You clearly have nothing else better to do than be one of those sad cunts who use personal information to benefit / attack someone so they feel good about themselves...

    What if I found out who you are and share it to whole MPGH, would you then consider it to DOXING? I will say what you said right now, OH I just got the picture by you sending it to me.
    your whole argument is just based on what you think. How do you know she doesn't know him, can you confirm with her? Why should I believe what you think over what he has claimed? You've given me no reason not to believe his claim, just because you say "she wouldn't send pictures to someone she doesn't know" isn't a credible argument. That's an opinion, and an assumption. Need evidence to support your claim, just like I'm using him as evidence to support mine.

  7. #52
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,734
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    your whole argument is just based on what you think. How do you know she doesn't know him, can you confirm with her? Why should I believe what you think over what he has claimed? You've given me no reason not to believe his claim, just because you say "she wouldn't send pictures to someone she doesn't know" isn't a credible argument. That's an opinion, and an assumption. Need evidence to support your claim, just like I'm using him as evidence to support mine.
    Tell me one thing, why would my sister be speaking someone outside of the said country such as Estonia when she can't even speak English properly, why would she be sending a picture to someone she knows nothing about. Believe me or not, I don't give a fuck, but don't ever go off based of what other people said, turtle being that person, why? Because one he is a retard, secondly everyone can put down such a claim without providing enough info or proof of them actually receiving the picture legally what they claimed of...

    As also previously mentioned, you are put down a lot when you're in an argument, then you're changing your story into more stupid one. You do not have an evidence of him having the picture via my sister messager you dumb fuck, before trying to put down such a claim, like I said before, have AN ACTUAL PROOF, not go off based of what other people said, and no am not gonna prove to some half-brain dead monkey who sucks dick so I can support my claim, and why? So you can use that information to fight against of what I said, and make it like this "Oh, but your sister still sent the picture to him" - Like I said before, you both can fuck off and have a life rather than argue... This thread wasn't meant for this, this thread was meant to try to solve the issue I had with Skype, but whatever retards like you can't elaborate the main issue like what I have. You're as much of waste of time than making things good with anyone else in this forum because all they are dickwacken without nothing much to do than shit in the forum and talk shit and do shit posts.

    And when it comes to an assumption / an opinion, then I gotta tell you, then no it wasn't an assumption you dumb fuck, I know my sister well enough, if that is not enough to support what I said, then at this point I have nothing further to say, to YOU or Turtle, because I for one, have no time to keep up with this train wreck, and most importantly, its useless to argue with someone who go based off what other people say than believe OP for knowing his VERY OWN sister well enough, but you don't so, you can ride, suck my dick like your tag stands for.

    No wonder why you have the tag, like I said, you suck in an argument.. I've had enough @Boombox please close it..
    Last edited by Death; 08-05-2016 at 03:47 PM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  8. #53
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,636
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    Tell me one thing, why would my sister be speaking someone outside of the said country such as Estonia when she can't even speak English properly, why would she be sending a picture to someone she knows nothing about. Believe me or not, I don't give a fuck, but don't ever go off based of what other people said, turtle being that person, why? Because one he is a retard, secondly everyone can put down such a claim without providing enough info or proof of them actually receiving the picture legally what they claimed of...

    As also previously mentioned, you are put down a lot when you're in an argument, then you're changing your story into more stupid one. You do not have an evidence of him having the picture via my sister messager you dumb fuck, before trying to put down such a claim, like I said before, have AN ACTUAL PROOF, not go off based of what other people said, and no am not gonna prove to some half-brain dead monkey who sucks dick so I can support my claim, and why? So you can use that information to fight against of what I said, and make it like this "Oh, but your sister still sent the picture to him" - Like I said before, you both can fuck off and have a life rather than argue... This thread wasn't meant for this, this thread was meant to try to solve the issue I had with Skype, but whatever retards like you can't elaborate the main issue like what I have. You're as much of waste of time than making things good with anyone else in this forum because all they are dickwacken without nothing much to do than shit in the forum and talk shit and do shit posts.

    No wonder why you have the tag, like I said, you suck in an argument.. I've had enough @<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=351483" target="_blank">Boombox</a> please close it..
    You lost I win, gg no re you ragequit.


  9. #54
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,734
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You lost I win, gg no re you ragequit.

    k, I don't need to support evidence, your debating against it and need to back it up.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  10. #55
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,636
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    k, I don't need to support evidence, your debating against it and need to back it up.
    I made my argument with the information given to me, you've just continued to rant.


  11. #56
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,734
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I made my argument with the information given to me, you've just continued to rant.

    You can't even refute your own argument. Why you still here. You just use the info people say that doesn't even have any backup behind it.
    When you can confirm your "proof" come back. Done replying until you can actually backup any of your claims
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  12. #57
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,636
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    You can't even refute your own argument. Why you still here. You just use the info people say that doesn't even have any backup behind it.
    When you can confirm your "proof" come back. Done replying until you can actually backup any of your claims
    You already harassed the minions, I thought you were already done but you keep posting.

    "You can't even refute your own argument"

    I'll stop there

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. 'supsupsup' is pissing me off.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 03:12 PM
  2. pissed!!!
    By iwanthacks121 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 09:42 AM
  3. I'm pissed.
    By tednugent in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 09:10 PM
  4. Pissed!!!!
    By qwerty1029 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 11:37 PM
  5. taking the piss
    By robbob2006 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 01:19 PM