Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Koala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PcMasterRace
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    33

    Are you fucking serious m8?

    This guy closed his "giveaway" to rip people off their 15$ gg mate.
    his sells thread:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1175798
    the "giveaway":
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1175000

    NO LONGER WORKING. SORRY.
    @ @iSmexyyyyy fuck off , at least don't lie.
    Last edited by Koala; 10-06-2016 at 08:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Buddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Avatar FO
    Posts
    2,132
    Reputation
    1388
    Thanks
    1,022
    My Mood
    Stressed
    They the same ebook? lol..

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  3. #3
    SoftTaco69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I know what you mean as I've seen both threads.. Was kind of dumb of him to lie, but I could care less if he wants to make some money off his own method.

  4. #4
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    597
    My Mood
    Twisted

  5. #5
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,258
    No need to create a thread about it, just report it.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  6. #6
    Xexul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angelic
    + VCCs and VBAs are cheaper to DIY than what he's doing.
    But yeah, stupid user is stupid.

  7. #7
    iSmexyyyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What's Gucci❤
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Koa!a View Post
    This guy closed his "giveaway" to rip people off their 15$ gg mate.
    his sells thread:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1175798
    the "giveaway":
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1175000



    @ @iSmexyyyyy fuck off , at least don't lie.
    rich boy making $1 per teamspeak server!!! when you can get 50 slot servers for months for free FACEPALM, and you make a stupid thread about this? LOOL


    - - - Updated - - -

    o right, you also have mad complaints boy, go kill urself


    - - - Updated - - -

    $1 teamspaekk seVers!! i rich1!!11!!

  8. #8
    Koala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PcMasterRace
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexyyyyy View Post


    rich boy making $1 per teamspeak server!!! when you can get 50 slot servers for months for free FACEPALM, and you make a stupid thread about this? LOOL


    - - - Updated - - -

    o right, you also have mad complaints boy, go kill urself


    - - - Updated - - -

    $1 teamspaekk seVers!! i rich1!!11!!
    Made more money with my teamspeak servers than you ever made online
    btw my servers are much superior compare to the free ones
    my ts servers offers: anti ddos,my servers are located on HQ servers , we have our custom control panel ,we have 24/7 support / my service is cheap and for what you get its nothing .
    and 1$ is the min,cuz i don't deal with poor motherfuckers like you.

    If someone complaints about something to me i take care of it,and ill ignore the fact that you told me to kill my self for criticizing you.

    @ @iSmexyyyyy
    Last edited by Koala; 10-06-2016 at 09:17 PM.

  9. #9
    iSmexyyyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What's Gucci❤
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Xexul View Post
    Take it to the PMs, take a chill pill peeps.
    idk this low life kid who has time to make a thread about me
    that's how you know some people need a life and get off the internet.

  10. #10
    Koala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PcMasterRace
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexyyyyy View Post


    idk this low life kid who has time to make a thread about me
    that's how you know some people need a life and get off the internet.
    If you are that butt hurt maybe you should get off the internet,i only criticized you,no need to over react. *cough* attention whore *cough*

  11. #11
    iSmexyyyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What's Gucci❤
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Koa!a View Post
    If you are that butt hurt maybe you should get off the internet,i only criticized you,no need to over react. *cough* attention whore *cough*

    Quote Originally Posted by Koa!a View Post
    @ @iSmexyyyyy fuck off , at least don't lie.
    but you have time to make a thread about this, post links, tag me?
    get a life man. go get some friends you lonely person.
    funny how you said over react and calling me an attention whore when you made the thread trying to start beef boi.

  12. #12
    Koala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PcMasterRace
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexyyyyy View Post





    but you have time to make a thread about this, post links, tag me?
    get a life man. go get some friends you lonely person.
    funny how you said over react and calling me an attention whore when you made the thread trying to start beef boi.
    are you dumb? it took me 1min to open this thread,not trying to start some beef,just don't fucking lie to get your eBook thread closed,and why did you even remove it?
    I don't think i over reacted,just called you out on public for laying,nothing is wrong with that.
    Last edited by Koala; 10-06-2016 at 09:31 PM.

  13. #13
    iSmexyyyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What's Gucci❤
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Koa!a View Post
    are you dumb? it took me 1min to open this thread,not trying to start some beef,just dont fucking lie to get your eBook thread closed,and why did you even remove it?
    i do what i want. don't call me an attention whore when you opened the thread, nut face.

  14. #14
    Koala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PcMasterRace
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexyyyyy View Post


    i do what i want. don't call me an attention whore when you opened the thread, nut face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koa!a View Post
    I don't think i over reacted,just called you out on public for laying,nothing is wrong with that.
    I opened the thread because you cant just lie like that,at least be honest.

  15. #15
    TheSilentBoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada Eh
    Posts
    699
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Inspired
    yeah doesnt matter all he said was to buy a vcc and add it to the account ¯\_(ツ)_/¯




    Dank image titles by me want me to make you one?





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Are you fucking serious?
    By Rave. in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 10:00 PM
  2. Are You Fucking Serious? mpgh
    By iTZBOOGEY in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:41 AM
  3. Are you fucking retarded!
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 10:39 AM
  4. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 10:30 AM
  5. Are you FUCKING shittin me
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 04:21 PM