Thread: Cars vs. People

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive

    Cars vs. People

    Have you ever been driving and you have to stop for people because they are walking in the middle of the road?


    FUCK THEM

    I swear people don't realize that the cars have the right-of-way in any situation.

    If you think different, let me tell you this.
    -A car ways over a ton.
    -It can kill a person if it hits them

    Its like the fucking idiots don't understand that the car isn't going to feel pain if it hits them. Fuck those people man, every fucking day i drive my car and have to stop(abruptly when only going 20) because people just walk out in the middle of the road. Another thing that pisses me off is people who stop FOR the people, this only gives them the attitude that its ok to walk infront of cars.

    Oh and fuck dumb blonde bitches 2, act like fucking five year olds in class.


  2. #2
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    cool story bro
    I am the God.

  3. #3
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Pedestrians have the right of way, what you talkin about nig. Someone didn't read the handbook

  4. #4
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    read the handbook fawk face
    I am the God.

  5. #5
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Just hit them and drive away empire

  6. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Pedestrians have the right of way, what you talkin about nig. Someone didn't read the handbook
    Obama, pedestrians don't have the right of way.

    Reason
    Car hits guy=dead
    guy hits car= dent.

    It only says that so you make sure not to hit ppl.

    Its not wrong for people to walk before a car comes and then have the car slow down.

    Its wrong for them to walk down the middle of the street.


  7. #7
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Obama, pedestrians don't have the right of way.

    Reason
    Car hits guy=dead
    guy hits car= dent.

    It only says that so you make sure not to hit ppl.

    Its not wrong for people to walk before a car comes and then have the car slow down.

    Its wrong for them to walk down the middle of the street.
    It doesn't matter what you say, it matters what the law says

    You're gunna go to jail one day watch

  8. #8
    neofar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the minds of many
    Posts
    1,224
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Daring
    legaly, no


    wrecklessly, yes

    P.L.U.R.

  9. #9
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Ill stick with the handbook on this one.

  10. #10
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,076
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by neofar View Post
    legaly, no


    wrecklessly, yes
    A persons body is way more important than some stupid car!
    Give Way Dam it!

  11. #11
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Have you ever been driving and you have to stop for people because they are walking in the middle of the road?


    FUCK THEM

    I swear people don't realize that the cars have the right-of-way in any situation.

    If you think different, let me tell you this.
    -A car ways over a ton.
    -It can kill a person if it hits them

    Its like the fucking idiots don't understand that the car isn't going to feel pain if it hits them. Fuck those people man, every fucking day i drive my car and have to stop(abruptly when only going 20) because people just walk out in the middle of the road. Another thing that pisses me off is people who stop FOR the people, this only gives them the attitude that its ok to walk infront of cars.

    Oh and fuck dumb blonde bitches 2, act like fucking five year olds in class.
    ...........

    better apply the brakes.........



  12. #12
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Yaaaaaaaaaa HIT THE MAFKAS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOPE YOU DONT DROP THE SOAP xD

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke420 For This Useful Post:

    CyberGenius (02-17-2010)

  14. #13
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Reason
    Car hits guy=dead
    guy hits car= dent.

    That's EXACTLY why pedestrians have the right of way, drivers shouldn't be driving down the street with their eyes closed, completely detached from the notion that people walk across streets.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 02-17-2010 at 08:11 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  15. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    That's EXACTLY why pedestrians have the right of way, drivers shouldn't be driving down the street with their eyes closed, completely detached from the notion that people walk across streets.
    I don't think you get it.

    On paper- They have the right of way

    Walking out in the street- They still have* the right of way, but they gonna get hit one of these days.

    Imagine this:

    Guy does not pay attention nor look at any of the cars, then he walks out in the middle of the street. Now, the car will try to stop, but its so fucking annoying to have people just randomly walk out in the middle of the road.

    I didn't make this thread to argue that people have the right of way. I made this thread in anger because people are idiots and walk out infront of cars without looking(usually the cars honk at the guy or w/e). I tend to drive the speed limit on campus*(bitch cops) so its ok for me. But some ppl don't and im just like WTF man, why did you just walk infront of a car going 40? He "supposed" to stop, but if he doesn't you could be dead man.


  16. #15
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    go read the handbook brah

    /facepalm
    I am the God.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How many people on this forum Play WoW?
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 06:27 PM
  2. Stupid People Doing Stupid Stuff!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:54 AM
  3. Pimp ass cars... FOR ALL CAR LOVERS
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 12:09 PM
  4. Nice cars!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:04 PM
  5. I see dead people
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 05:21 PM