Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Angry [Discovery] Today was pathetic for me

Today SUCKED FUCKING BALLS IT WAS GOING GREAT UNTILL MY EX GF WAS WALKING WITH SOME 6'th GRADER BLACK GUY (im white and 13 -.-)... And then after school after doing activities(sports) I fucking twist my ankle. Walk to the library AND MY FUCKING MOM IS LOCKED OUT OF THE HOUSE. I DIDNT GET BACK HOME UNTILL 7.. And now i cant walk with that foot at all. And i look retarted with this stupid medical tape on it. And what makes me more pissed is being in a tiny house next to their room while they have secks

Im gonna buy weed and try it soon lmao
    My Video Editing work

I Have one called Forever Pjanoo Like a low G6, but it's copyrighted and idk how to upload it o.O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not all that bad... I had a rehearsal yesterday and my mom didn't pick me up from [strike]school[/strike] the side of the road till 8.
    ~
    I mean is it was all great missing my bus and being out there in the dark where all those white guy pedophiles could get me.
    ~
    You seem pretty pathetic if you ask me... You might aswell say you didn't have a gf it's even lamer to admit you can't satisfy her so she's going to other guys, but I guess you're still on the younger side so you didn't know that was something to keep to yourself....
    Last edited by Arhk; 04-08-2010 at 11:45 PM.
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

"True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk