Thread: FUCK VIRGINIA

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    ShadowRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    FUCK VIRGINIA

    So my step dad calls me ands says "FUCK VIRGINIA" and I ask whats goin on.

    Apparently when my mom was taking trip through Virginia, she got pulled over for speeding. They said she was going over the speed limit, becuase she was doing 84 (81 actually) and the highest speed in Virginia is 60. So whatever, speeding ticket, pay it off and move on with your life.

    HELL NO by Virginia rules. In Virginia there heavy on there speeding rules. In Virginia if you go 20 miles over the speed limit you can go to jail for a year. But she has to pay a ticket of 3,500! WTF?! and apparently it might be a felony! My mothers a doctor now, and you can't be a charged felon and be a doctor.

    So becuase of a speeding ticket, my mother will have to pay thousands of dollars, have a felony on her record, and lose her job! Not to mention your car insurance goes up. So Virginia is trying to ruin my families life becuase of a speeding ticket. There getting a lawyer to fight it, but either way....
    FUCK VIRGINIA!!!

  2. #2
    DEADLYfucking_angelz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    FUCK VIRGINA I AGREE WITH U

  3. #3
    kodyjamesbolka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the Usa. :]
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Daring
    Oh Gawd, Thats harsh. I'd Take that to court or something, Get a lawyer.

    "And Shepherds we shall be

    For thee, my Lord, for thee.

    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

    Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

    And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti."

  4. #4
    HeliDomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    699
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Blah

    FUCK YOU

    FUCK YOU, THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT, FUCK OFF BITCH. I FUCKING LIVE IN VIRGINIA, THAT'S YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE'D MOMS FUCKING FAULT? WHO'D THE FUCK DRIVE AT 84MP(G)H? FUCK YOU, YEAH BITCH FUCK YOU.

    YA'KNOW WHAT? I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH FUCKERS LIKE YOU.


    HEHE, PRO'd
    /yea

    EDIT: Also who'd the hell is an idiot to drive fucking 20MP(G)H over the speed limit. Also your mom's a doc, she makes cash, pay off the bill. Also your parents divorced before, that means something. Yeah, bitch, your parents gave you fuckin' bitchy genes. Yup, they were hookers.
    Last edited by HeliDomo; 06-04-2010 at 01:49 PM.

  5. #5
    reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Deep South
    Posts
    5,249
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    1,077
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HeliDomo View Post
    EDIT: Also who'd the hell is an idiot to drive fucking 20MP(G)H over the speed limit.
    Hmmm nice mentality you got there, Virginia must be a boring fuckin place if you all think that way..

    Who the fuck is this guy anyway, rage much

  6. #6
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by th3reaper View Post

    Who the fuck is this guy anyway, rage much
    I think we would all be angry if this happened to our mothers.
    Last edited by Illuminatus; 06-04-2010 at 02:07 PM.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  7. #7
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    VIRGINIA SOUNDS LIKE IT SUCKS DICK!11!!111!111 SHHHHHHITTT!

  8. #8
    reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Deep South
    Posts
    5,249
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    1,077
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    I think we would all be angry if this happened to our mothers.
    Oh yea OP has every right to be angry, I was talking about the angry BOLD typing motherfucker /

  9. #9
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Lawlllllllllllllllllllllllllll, that's true.

  10. #10
    Abstract's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look in your refrigerator
    Posts
    3,626
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    978
    Its not named Virgina ist Vagina

  11. #11
    powpowpow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NO WHERE AND EVERYWHERE
    Posts
    408
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HeliDomo View Post
    FUCK YOU, THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT, FUCK OFF BITCH. I FUCKING LIVE IN VIRGINIA, THAT'S YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE'D MOMS FUCKING FAULT? WHO'D THE FUCK DRIVE AT 84MP(G)H? FUCK YOU, YEAH BITCH FUCK YOU.

    YA'KNOW WHAT? I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH FUCKERS LIKE YOU.


    HEHE, PRO'd
    /yea

    EDIT: Also who'd the hell is an idiot to drive fucking 20MP(G)H over the speed limit. Also your mom's a doc, she makes cash, pay off the bill. Also your parents divorced before, that means something. Yeah, bitch, your parents gave you fuckin' bitchy genes. Yup, they were hookers.




    /Fail (too short)

  12. #12
    jonhef94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Take a right, then drive straight, last house on the left.
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    I like how he says "Yeah, bitch, your parents gave you fuckin' bitchy genes."
    Which is funny because hes bitching so hard.

  13. #13
    Coke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You would like to know wouldn't you.
    Posts
    4,665
    Reputation
    885
    Thanks
    1,242
    My Mood
    Daring
    OH SNAP!
    Virgina pwned the shit out of your family man.
    That's harsh as fuck.

  14. #14
    ShadowRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HeliDomo View Post
    FUCK YOU, THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT, FUCK OFF BITCH. I FUCKING LIVE IN VIRGINIA, THAT'S YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE'D MOMS FUCKING FAULT? WHO'D THE FUCK DRIVE AT 84MP(G)H? FUCK YOU, YEAH BITCH FUCK YOU.

    YA'KNOW WHAT? I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH FUCKERS LIKE YOU.


    HEHE, PRO'd
    /yea

    EDIT: Also who'd the hell is an idiot to drive fucking 20MP(G)H over the speed limit. Also your mom's a doc, she makes cash, pay off the bill. Also your parents divorced before, that means something. Yeah, bitch, your parents gave you fuckin' bitchy genes. Yup, they were hookers.

    Wow kid, you really love Virginia don't ya? Whats so fuckin special bout it then its full of punks like you. You obviously don't drive much becuase highway traffic is always fuckin fast with plenty of people going over 20 ***, then again your in bumfuck vagina. Your all ahead of the curve there eh? And if you read it I said the speeding ticket is giving her a crime on her record that could mess up her career, all over speeding. I'm glad your so supportive of your driving laws, but i think anyone would agree thats stupid for a law to do that. And you must obiously be a big fuckin pussy to rant that bad on the internet over something like fuck virginia. Its none of your business why my parents divorced. U already lost this arguement by being as immature as you are with a statement like that. Just be glad you got the internet to bitch as much as you do because you get your ass whooped all the time in public you little punk.

  15. #15
    Trapstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    580
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRunner View Post
    Wow kid, you really love Virginia don't ya? Whats so fuckin special bout it then its full of punks like you. You obviously don't drive much becuase highway traffic is always fuckin fast with plenty of people going over 20 ***, then again your in bumfuck vagina. Your all ahead of the curve there eh? And if you read it I said the speeding ticket is giving her a crime on her record that could mess up her career, all over speeding. I'm glad your so supportive of your driving laws, but i think anyone would agree thats stupid for a law to do that. And you must obiously be a big fuckin pussy to rant that bad on the internet over something like fuck virginia. Its none of your business why my parents divorced. U already lost this arguement by being as immature as you are with a statement like that. Just be glad you got the internet to bitch as much as you do because you get your ass whooped all the time in public you little punk.
    Ahahahahaha.
    Truth.

Similar Threads

  1. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM