Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 361
  1. #166
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by empiree View Post
    umad and then use what i say??? sad and pathetic. thought mr. BIG FORUMER ON MPGH would know their own comebacks


    and yet there are what, 5 ppl that are TRYING to flame us. yet you all fail at it. umad nobody cares about you 5 ppl?? its cute tho. well kinda...


    hmm, or it proves that the empty promise/threat holds true again. empire begged us to come on and that we would get flamed...but you all fail.


    GET AT ME

    You obviously don't know me if you think I'd resort to incoherent, and childish flames.

    Ps. "umad" didn't originate here.

  2. #167
    empiree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post



    You obviously don't know me if you think I'd resort to incoherent, and childish flames.

    Ps. "umad" didn't originate here.
    ps. ur fucking retarded. i said what are u 12 before you. and what? a couple posts later u use it. smooth. /get owned

    GET AT ME SON

  3. #168
    Ohai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    MPGH
    Members: 576,147

    The fact that you have more people defending your shit ass site proves that you are extremely buthurt
    So him coming and threatening us doesn't make him butt hurt? We're just accepting his challenge, bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxEmpirexX
    I suggest you visit mpgh, and flame me. I'll just watch you get owned.
    ---

    Though, Empire I must admit. I find you absolutely hilarious.

  4. #169
    empiree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohai View Post

    Though, Empire I must admit. I find you absolutely hilarious.
    hilarious in a pathetic way?

  5. #170
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohai View Post
    So him coming and threatening us doesn't make him butt hurt? We're just accepting his challenge, bro.



    ---

    Though, Empire I must admit. I find you absolutely hilarious.
    You guys do realise owning and flaming are two entirely different things. The fact of the matter is you guys keep avoiding the fact that you're trying to defend your stupid forum, you try and "flame" us with stupid incoherent remarks, and you somehow believe that because you have more people defending your forum you have "won" this so called "argument".


  6. #171
    empiree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    im glad you filled out that form for us. your QQ is always appreciated. we will get that processed for you asap.

  7. #172
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    1 is a complete illiterate dumbass, the other is a literate dumbass. Go figure.

  8. #173
    empiree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by sosodistinct View Post
    1 is a complete illiterate dumbass, the other is a literate dumbass. Go figure.
    Which one is Empire??? and which is drsynyster??

  9. #174
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by empiree View Post
    Which one is Empire??? and which is drsynyster??
    The illiterate dumbass is you, the literate dumbass is Ohai, thank you for your time.

  10. #175
    Fabulous1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    808
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by sosodistinct View Post


    The illiterate dumbass is you, the literate dumbass is Ohai, thank you for your time.
    Qft.
    OT:No one gives a damn kid.
    My mod, ill make more?

    Rapid Fire Famas

  11. #176
    empiree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by sosodistinct View Post


    The illiterate dumbass is you, the literate dumbass is Ohai, thank you for your time.
    lol, literacy. i think that is your argument to fall back on when you have nothing else to say. on the subject of literacy, why would you use fail punctuation? trying to prove someone to be illiterate while failing to punctuate correctly is kind of sad.

  12. #177
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Nothing happened while i was gone eh?

    Meh, the fact that your still here proves your butt-hurt. I suggest you take your form and wait in line behind the illuminati ppl.


  13. #178
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by empiree View Post
    im glad you filled out that form for us. your QQ is always appreciated. we will get that processed for you asap.
    Dumb and blind. Go figure.

  14. #179
    empiree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous1 View Post
    Qft.
    OT:No one gives a damn kid.
    yet ppl post?? great logic there kid

  15. #180
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by empiree View Post
    lol, literacy. i think that is your argument to fall back on when you have nothing else to say. on the subject of literacy, why would you use fail punctuation? trying to prove someone to be illiterate while failing to punctuate correctly is kind of sad.
    My commas are there when I stop, I don't really give a damn about what other people use it for. I find it just HILARIOUS, that you are saying "GET AT ME" while giving idiotic statements and comebacks. What are you 5? What am I suppose to say? I don't even know what the argument was about, about judging from your posts, its clear to me that you are a complete ignorant dumbass.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gaming forums.
    By Empire in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 06:46 AM
  2. Who You Hate Game
    By The Fallen Red in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 10:46 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 08:56 AM
  4. What game do you hate the most?
    By kiling4u in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 11:01 AM
  5. Forums are 180 days old! And forums hate me :/
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 08:30 PM