Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

1979!! Something happen that year.

Thanks
    So to sum up what has happened since I last posted:
    *Air*

Did I sum it up right? Nothing has happened, nothing has changed, nothing has in any way occured.
    Exteel successfully trolled MPGH, MPGH successfully trolled MPGH.
    Exteel's community was in disagreement over the decision to troll, MPGH's community was in disagreement over the decision to troll.
    No one was bettered, no one was worsened. So nothing was done, right?

Which means that Empty Threats were indeed Empty, as I suspected they would be from the start.
    I believe it was requested we Apologize in order to be spared? I believe also that you publicly planned a DDOS and then...did nothing.

My point is that you are capable of More than this Empire. I realize of course that I surely sound like some Jehova's Witness(personally, I prefer Jenova's Witness), But I believe this.

I see your posts and they scream of self-repression. As if you have set yourself to act the way you do to fit in. For instance, the "Wall Post"; You acted like you disdain it, but you have not only matched my post lengths in this topic almost, but you have done so on many occasions in the exteel forums as well.

I have only one question left for you Empire. Answer this one question incorrectly and that will be all, I will pursue you no further.
    Do you believe you helped no one in your time in the Exteel Forums? In your Near-month of time in the forums(A rough 20 days), do you believe no one benefited from you?

I'm not going to discuss how "Shitty" exteel is because...that's just ridiculously opinion based. Some people like it and that's all there is to this precarious situation.
    Nor do I care if people think my use of words is improper or somehow out of context, unless they're willing to prove it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RozenRed View Post
    *Air*

Did I sum it up right? Nothing has happened, nothing has changed, nothing has in any way occured.
    Exteel's community was in disagreement over the decision to troll, MPGH's community was in disagreement over the decision to troll.

Which means that Empty Threats were indeed Empty, as I suspected they would be from the start.
    I believe it was requested we Apologize in order to be spared? I believe also that you publicly planned a DDOS and then...did nothing.

My point is that you are capable of More than this Empire. I realize of course that I surely sound like some Jehova's Witness(personally, I prefer Jenova's Witness), But I believe this.

I see your posts and they scream of self-repression. As if you have set yourself to act the way you do to fit in. For instance, the "Wall Post"; You acted like you disdain it, but you have not only matched my post lengths in this topic almost, but you have done so on many occasions in the exteel forums as well.

I have only one question left for you Empire. Answer this one question incorrectly and that will be all, I will pursue you no further.
    Do you believe you helped no one in your time in the Exteel Forums? In your Near-month of time in the forums(A rough 20 days), do you believe no one benefited from you?

I'm not going to discuss how "Shitty" exteel is because...that's just ridiculously opinion based. Some people like it and that's all there is to this precarious situation.
    Nor do I care if people think my use of words is improper or somehow out of context, unless they're willing to prove it.
    TL : DR .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sosodistinct View Post

TL : DR .
    Yes yes, we already know about your personal handicaps. No need to constantly remind us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I believe forums are more of a way of communicating than a way to solve things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I read it and I lol'd.

/afk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Learn to summarize.

TL;DR

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Learn to summarize.

TL;DR
    Haha, I love how they're so butthurt about everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Let em be

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Learn to summarize.

TL;DR
    You're better than that. Not like you have anything else to do considering I saw your name "watching this topic" since I started reading through the new posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    I read it and I lol'd.

/afk
    I was really too busy staring at that asian.
    -Gimme links sometime.

@rozen, idc if I helped. I can see the future of that game plain as day.
    -Also, i've been watching a movie this whole time.(terminator 2) its very classy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Saw Karate Kid today. Not to bad. Alot of ass whooping

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by RozenRed View Post
    *Air*

I read all of that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    A-team was betta.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast