Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 361
  1. #46
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    OOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

  2. #47
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Going to sleep, peace. I'll respond to it in the morn.


  3. #48
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Going to sleep, peace. I'll respond to it in the morn.
    May peace lie within u when u sleep.

  4. #49
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by RozenRed View Post
    I believe people need to know what really happened.

    Empire recently came from the Exteel US forums. Which I can say first-hand are rather rough on newbies. However, this is mostly because most new comers are rather...stubborn and egotistical.

    The community goes back to 2006, and anyone who was there before 2010 is considered an "Oldie".



    Empire deserves neither sympathy nor pity. He was flamed like the entire forum flamed itself, oldies and newbies alike, yes that much is true. However, he then proceeded to create a topic and therein threatened to ruin our forum.
    After which, he began to make several spam topics which had no point other than single one liners such as "welcome to the crystal ball" and "All your base are belong to us". Then his account was banned.
    Then he made a new account and increase his spamming tenfold trying to "Ruin" our forums.

    The US Exteel Forums: Exteel Forums
    His first(pre-rage) forum Account: XxEmpirexX.
    His second(Pure-spam) forum account: Monster.



    And for the record, it wasn't just the oldies that flamed him. I for one joined January of 2010. Truthfully I was probably flamed more than Empire. There are also various other non-oldies who flamed him for his outright rudeness towards others such as ExDogFighter who joined after Empire did.


    And complaining about Swear filters? What, are you twelve? Can't express how you feel without resorting to a malignant word that contrives itself in disdain from society?
    Can't explain how draconian, manipulative, cruel, and derogatory our flames use? Must you simply be so troglodytian in your expressions as to call it "Fucked up"?


    He even proceeded to invite us to flame here in these forums, suspecting that MPGH would act as his personal army of loyal bodyguards to defend him and someown "Own" us.
    Unfortunately for that idea, I don't imagine MPGH is Empire's army of personal bitch-slaves. And I doubt you'll disagree with that.


    Well, Empire, Let me ask you this. If you hate our forum so much for being so cruel and unjust, then why:
    #1. Are you acting even worse than we have?
    #2. Did your first account get banned for harassment? No Moderation, eh?


    Now I suggest you leave our forums alone, unless you want nothing more than to infuriate people. In which case, that's your choice.


    Frankly, I'm disappointed in you. I expected better.
    Dude stfu up, or I'll make/get a bot to spam your forum 24/7.
    I would learn coding to kill fagforums like yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loodak View Post
    if your sig takes up more space than your posts, your an egomaniacal brat, that has nothing better to do in life than troll some random board that nobody here gives a flying crap about...

    that short enough for ya?

    regards Mrnjau
    If the sig is awesome, that does not matter.
    Last edited by Superpunt; 06-12-2010 at 09:31 PM.


  5. #50
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RozenRed View Post
    I believe people need to know what really happened.

    Empire recently came from the Exteel US forums. Which I can say first-hand are rather rough on newbies. However, this is mostly because most new comers are rather...stubborn and egotistical.

    The community goes back to 2006, and anyone who was there before 2010 is considered an "Oldie".



    Empire deserves neither sympathy nor pity. He was flamed like the entire forum flamed itself, oldies and newbies alike, yes that much is true. However, he then proceeded to create a topic and therein threatened to ruin our forum.
    After which, he began to make several spam topics which had no point other than single one liners such as "welcome to the crystal ball" and "All your base are belong to us". Then his account was banned.
    Then he made a new account and increase his spamming tenfold trying to "Ruin" our forums.

    The US Exteel Forums: Exteel Forums
    His first(pre-rage) forum Account: XxEmpirexX.
    His second(Pure-spam) forum account: Monster.



    And for the record, it wasn't just the oldies that flamed him. I for one joined January of 2010. Truthfully I was probably flamed more than Empire. There are also various other non-oldies who flamed him for his outright rudeness towards others such as ExDogFighter who joined after Empire did.


    And complaining about Swear filters? What, are you twelve? Can't express how you feel without resorting to a malignant word that contrives itself in disdain from society?
    Can't explain how draconian, manipulative, cruel, and derogatory our flames use? Must you simply be so troglodytian in your expressions as to call it "Fucked up"?


    He even proceeded to invite us to flame here in these forums, suspecting that MPGH would act as his personal army of loyal bodyguards to defend him and someown "Own" us.
    Unfortunately for that idea, I don't imagine MPGH is Empire's army of personal bitch-slaves. And I doubt you'll disagree with that.


    Well, Empire, Let me ask you this. If you hate our forum so much for being so cruel and unjust, then why:
    #1. Are you acting even worse than we have?
    #2. Did your first account get banned for harassment? No Moderation, eh?


    Now I suggest you leave our forums alone, unless you want nothing more than to infuriate people. In which case, that's your choice.


    Frankly, I'm disappointed in you. I expected better.
    TL ; DR

  6. #51
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    The only reason I stay at MPGH is for the epic lulz it provides me.

  7. #52
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    The only reason I stay at MPGH is for the epic lulz it provides me.
    Oh I do concur. If only they were immature, it'd be hilarious.

  8. #53
    RozenRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    "Shit" games is hardly an arguement when I see Combat Arms and MapleStory here.
    Just because a game is "Shitty" doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed. I enjoy both Exteel and Combat Arms, per say.

    Congratulations, you proved most of the forum's opinions about YOUR community correct.
    Exteel may be full of ragtag ass monkeys who flame, but then what the hell is Yours?

    Tell me, Have I flamed thus far? Have I personally intended to in any way harm Your community?
    Now how does your community respond to what I have done? Oh right, they have flamed and threatened our community(with empty threats, mind you).
    You said our community was Shit, then what is yours? If yours is not EXACTLY like ours, then I'm not sure what is. I mean seriously, at least I didn't see any of the Oldies are Exteel running around making Threats to Anyone.

    I don't mind if you want to leave, that's your choice. It's the note that you left on that bothers me. You spoke of reality and what is wrong, yet your own forum is just the same as ours. And you are just the same as the people you disdained.
    That bothers me. I feel that you are capable of more than this, I feel you've shown it.


    You mentioned a "boys-only club" to describe Exteel's forums, right? Well, I see that all three of MPGH's forumers(besides yourself) have done nothing but flame and berate everyone who has walked into this topic that is not from MPGH, doesn't that strike you?






    Oh and really, DON'T go making empty threats. They just get laughed at.
    You really think you can ruin Exteel or its forums? Please; Don't Exaggerate I have no belief you'll be able to do any real harm.
    I do imagine, however, that the forums WILL be laughing if you try.
    Here's a tip on threats: If you have to verbalize it, you're no real threat.





    I don't concern myself with the MPGH community at this time.
    I concern myself with Hypocrisy and Empire, although the two's relation is hopefully temporary.
    Empire, where you choose to go is your choice, but to leave on such a note as this is surely wrong for the reasons you claim.

    Do you think no one was helped by you? Shall I bring up some posts? Few, but they exist. They exist for the short time period that you tried, and that is all I need to affirm you're capable of more.

  9. #54
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RozenRed View Post
    Originally Posted by RozenRed at MPGH drama topic
    Drsynyster, let me ask you, why are you defending him?
    Did you look at his posts in the forums? Do you even care about the reasons he did what he did? Or do you simply defend him out of blind loyalty?


    Personally, I more than tried to assist and speak with Empire. I more than tried to be fair and rational with him. This blatant amalgamation of disruption and disdain was uncalled for.

    Mind you, we were personally invited/"Called out" by Empire to "Troll" these forums.
    Frankly, we have THUS FAR been sincere and considerate.

    I do not want finger pointing, I want Empire to actually discuss what is going on with us instead of backing away from event comment.

    Empire has yet to answer a very large question for me. He personally said over and over that it was the OLDIES picking on him. He won't answer if that includes me.
    Or better yet, if that includes ExDogFighter who joined after Empire did.


    This is ridiculous and it should NOT have escalated to this level. I can only implore that it does not escalate further, as no one will benefit from it. Please, can we not end this peaceably as civilized intellectual beings? Or must we skulk down to the level of troglodytian rationality and tactics?

    Empire, I am asking you as my Equal to resolve this in a manner of an Equal. Not someone who "Won", not someone who is Below me either, as my Equal.
    Enough is Enough.
    I fear I am too kind. Is it right to forgive? Is it acceptable to try and force the right thing to occur?

    I am confused...

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin A.K.A Axel
    Lawl.

    If you actually think, that you're a whole load of yourself, think twice.
    Our forum, is loads 'n loads better than you.
    Yet, you keep saying this one is much better.

    Where is your ing IQ stored?
    In your A-Cupped titties?

    This forum isn't worth anything.
    Look at the members online..
    118..
    Look at MPGH's members online..
    1084..

    If you still think this one's loads 'n loads better than MPGH.
    Go ahead, make my day.

    Next to all of that, you really think you've won that conversation, yet, I believed you were the one who isn't responding any more?
    You're telling US to grow up, but I think you need to grow up.

    And at the ''I'm too kind'' part.
    Lawl, you really made me lawl IRL.

    Nobody is kind, harsh or cruel over the internet.
    I can state that I'm rich, 21 years old, married, 2 kids, et cetera et cetera.
    But in real life, I'm only 15, haven't got a relationship, haven't got kids, and I'm not rich.

    Who cares?
    It's the internet, everybody can be and do how they want to.

    Flame me as much as you'd like,
    spam me as much as you'd like.
    I don't care, as that's the way of the Buddha.

    "If you can't forgive and forget, pick one." ~Robert Brault.
    Man, their GFX sucks.

  10. #55
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RozenRed View Post
    "Shit" games is hardly an arguement when I see Combat Arms and MapleStory here.
    Just because a game is "Shitty" doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed. I enjoy both Exteel and Combat Arms, per say.

    Congratulations, you proved most of the forum's opinions about YOUR community correct.
    Exteel may be full of ragtag ass monkeys who flame, but then what the hell is Yours?

    Tell me, Have I flamed thus far? Have I personally intended to in any way harm Your community?
    Now how does your community respond to what I have done? Oh right, they have flamed and threatened our community(with empty threats, mind you).
    You said our community was Shit, then what is yours? If yours is not EXACTLY like ours, then I'm not sure what is. I mean seriously, at least I didn't see any of the Oldies are Exteel running around making Threats to Anyone.

    I don't mind if you want to leave, that's your choice. It's the note that you left on that bothers me. You spoke of reality and what is wrong, yet your own forum is just the same as ours. And you are just the same as the people you disdained.
    That bothers me. I feel that you are capable of more than this, I feel you've shown it.


    You mentioned a "boys-only club" to describe Exteel's forums, right? Well, I see that all three of MPGH's forumers(besides yourself) have done nothing but flame and berate everyone who has walked into this topic that is not from MPGH, doesn't that strike you?






    Oh and really, DON'T go making empty threats. They just get laughed at.
    You really think you can ruin Exteel or its forums? Please; Don't Exaggerate I have no belief you'll be able to do any real harm.
    I do imagine, however, that the forums WILL be laughing if you try.
    Here's a tip on threats: If you have to verbalize it, you're no real threat.





    I don't concern myself with the MPGH community at this time.
    I concern myself with Hypocrisy and Empire, although the two's relation is hopefully temporary.
    Empire, where you choose to go is your choice, but to leave on such a note as this is surely wrong for the reasons you claim.

    Do you think no one was helped by you? Shall I bring up some posts? Few, but they exist. They exist for the short time period that you tried, and that is all I need to affirm you're capable of more.

    Again,
    TL;DR

    Next to that, if you're too annoying to us, we can just DDoS your forums.
    Don't believe us?
    Ask T.GS what we did to them (:

  11. #56
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Theres more than just t.gay.s that got DDoS. There were several. And some smaller forums got completely but-fucked with re-written permissions and shit.

  12. #57
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lawl, I never knew that ;d

  13. #58
    RozenRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    So you're going to try and bully us into submission? Kinda proving my point aren't you?
    If you're the better community, then why do you even need to threaten or take any aggressive action? Should it not show?
    I question your motives. Do you fear us? Are we somehow a threat to you?
    Do you actually imagine that Empire MIGHT come back to us? Well then you have put even MY optimism as a far second to your own. Even I would not dream that Empire would come back, merely that the note on which he left would be appropriated.

    No you have fun with that, enjoy. Good Luck.
    You'll find the forumers are quite...resilient. We have other places to meet, other games that we play together...It's not really anything you can do...Anything about.
    In fact, the harder you try...the more they laugh. It's an ingenious defense.



    I'll comment again once empire posts(well, once I REALIZE he posts rather). I've little care for the rest of you henceforth, especially people who cannot handle a mere few hundred words.

  14. #59
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    mpgh,you cant hate it


  15. #60
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by RozenRed View Post
    So you're going to try and bully us into submission? Kinda proving my point aren't you?
    If you're the better community, then why do you even need to threaten or take any aggressive action? Should it not show?
    I question your motives. Do you fear us? Are we somehow a threat to you?
    Do you actually imagine that Empire MIGHT come back to us? Well then you have put even MY optimism as a far second to your own. Even I would not dream that Empire would come back, merely that the note on which he left would be appropriated.

    No you have fun with that, enjoy. Good Luck.
    You'll find the forumers are quite...resilient. We have other places to meet, other games that we play together...It's not really anything you can do...Anything about.
    In fact, the harder you try...the more they laugh. It's an ingenious defense.



    I'll comment again once empire posts(well, once I REALIZE he posts rather). I've little care for the rest of you henceforth, especially people who cannot handle a mere few hundred words.
    I can post stuff at your forums that won't make you laugh at all.
    Our community being assholes? Flaming & rage section fucktard.
    Why are we flaming at you guys? For the lulz.
    Why are we threatening/being aggressive? For the lulz.
    We do not fear you. We hate you, without any reason at all. We just do. And we'll make you know it.

    Get the fuck out NAO! Fucktard son of a bitch.


Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gaming forums.
    By Empire in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 06:46 AM
  2. Who You Hate Game
    By The Fallen Red in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 10:46 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 08:56 AM
  4. What game do you hate the most?
    By kiling4u in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 11:01 AM
  5. Forums are 180 days old! And forums hate me :/
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 08:30 PM