Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 361
  1. #121
    empiree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    LOL so if you don't say who you are, (in which case only i would know anyway), your not part of an ego-boosting forum?
    -Your logic is fail.

    Yeahp, feel trolled.
    -Thats the correct use of the word "troll" which you idiots never could use right.
    feel trolled? good one, you got banned after wat, 3 of the "30" people saw anything.. ur one good troll brah. wayy too good of one men.TROLL+

    GET AT ME

  2. #122
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,437
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Empire annoyed you guys and you came here to argue. You guys are so easily manipulated..

  3. #123
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeahp, i got banned, what? 12 hours after i started spamming? When i just left? Oh yeah, the 30 was on. Your still a newby on vbulletin.
    -Nice mod you got tho, she really is a moron.


    pretty much void. AND MY POST COUNT IS UP FTW>


  4. #124
    empiree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Scared
    i still dont see your point, because you trying to act all cool here. you're just mad you have nothing else to say so you the same thing over and over. "omg ima ruin your forum" "omg this game sucks cuzimbad" "omg no mod QQQQQQ"

    GET AT ME BITCH

  5. #125
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,437
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You must be oblivious to everything that's been said recently, I don't see any of that on these last 2 pages.

  6. #126
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    He's done lulz. We owned him and he's just crying now.

    MPGH + 1.

    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!


  7. #127
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You dumbasses that are writing page long "flamers" towards Empire, really need to find something better to do with your life. Go back to your shitty forums or whatever, and cave with your other fag-nut boyfriends you fucking Hobbits.
    Kai nuff said.

  8. #128
    empiree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    He's done lulz. We owned him and he's just crying now.

    MPGH + 1.

    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
    i dont see any owning me... delusional moar.

    and +1'ing yourself??? cute

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    You dumbasses that are writing page long "flamers" towards Empire, really need to find something better to do with your life. Go back to your shitty forums or whatever, and cave with your other fag-nut boyfriends you fucking Hobbits.
    Kai nuff said.
    good one nerd. using hobbits and fag-nuts in an insult?? sry mr. gaming nerd, didnt mean to disrupt your WOW session

  9. #129
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Because folk-lore is WoW now.

    AND I AM MPGH too.

    nice. Welp, you can start crying again, i need some more post count.


  10. #130
    The_Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Since the only reason people are getting respect here are how big their signatures are, well here ya go.









  11. #131
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeahp, that is the ONLY reason. Couldn't be that we know each other.

    nah, giant sigs is the real reason.
    -Ah, btw: Just because your forum has filters for kids(small sigs/no insults) doesn't mean that everyone is gonna have baby forums like yours.


  12. #132
    empiree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Yeahp, that is the ONLY reason. Couldn't be that we know each other.

    nah, giant sigs is the real reason.
    you know like 3 ppl over the internet?? ur such a big boy

  13. #133
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by empiree View Post
    you know like 3 ppl over the internet?? ur such a big boy
    Ah thank you. My mother said you should "keep posting bitch".

    She's real nice.

    Welp, keep on QQ'in, its all fun for me.


  14. #134
    The_Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This is kind of funny for me too, but not for the same reasons.









  15. #135
    The_Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sorry for double posting, couldnt find the edit button.
    I find it funny because you nor any of your forum butt buddies have supplied a valid argument for anything we have brought up..









Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gaming forums.
    By Empire in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 06:46 AM
  2. Who You Hate Game
    By The Fallen Red in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 10:46 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 08:56 AM
  4. What game do you hate the most?
    By kiling4u in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 11:01 AM
  5. Forums are 180 days old! And forums hate me :/
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 08:30 PM