Thread: acid sperm..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Doupleganger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A cold room in the attic
    Posts
    948
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amazed

    acid sperm..

    i am not into hentai much anymore its more funny then sexy to me for some reason now.... its seems wrong to me that i actuly use to pleasure my self to that stuff... now WTF.... wow... i have done some wrong things.. in my past masturbated with peanut butter once and left it like that then my cousin ate a peanut butter jelly sandwich which gave him some problems... after that i havent done much.. so.. i very full of energy. and pissed at my self

  2. #2
    dude45259's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleganger View Post
    i am not into hentai much anymore its more funny then sexy to me for some reason now.... its seems wrong to me that i actuly use to pleasure my self to that stuff... now WTF.... wow... i have done some wrong things.. in my past masturbated with peanut butter once and left it like that then my cousin ate a peanut butter jelly sandwich which gave him some problems... after that i havent done much.. so.. i very full of energy. and pissed at my self
    cry me a river u haven't changed go cut ur self!

  3. #3
    Doupleganger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A cold room in the attic
    Posts
    948
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by dude45259 View Post
    cry me a river u haven't changed go cut ur self!
    cuting my self dosent change a thing i tried it once and it hurts like shitt...

    and i siad gave up hentai...
    ...

  4. #4
    NeedHacksBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Posts
    712
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Brooding
    rofl not like he has enough posts to know anything bout you gourav... soo you gave up hentai... well good for yous i guess



    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

    I AM MINION OF TOM

  5. #5
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Good for you Gourav!

  6. #6
    dude45259's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHacksBad View Post
    rofl not like he has enough posts to know anything bout you gourav... soo you gave up hentai... well good for yous i guess
    i been here since may, i have slowly been seeing all the crap bout gourav

  7. #7
    -LuBr1c0n-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Da Burg 727
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    sick bro you masterbated to penut butter o.o

  8. #8
    BPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    6,049
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Angelic
    And I bet you jerked off with jelly...

    Good job Gourav!

    And no noob May isn't long enough for a real knowledge of Gourav.
    Procrastination Fascination.

  9. #9
    dude45259's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpkerstr View Post
    And I bet you jerked off with jelly...

    Good job Gourav!

    And no noob May isn't long enough for a real knowledge of Gourav.
    would that make a peanut butter, jelly and penis sandwich??

  10. #10
    Mike Green Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    813
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    No it would make a penis butter and jelly sandwich.

  11. #11
    dude45259's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
    No it would make a penis butter and jelly sandwich.
    i see i see

  12. #12
    Doupleganger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A cold room in the attic
    Posts
    948
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amazed
    no actuly its like peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a chunk of mayo (manayse) in it

  13. #13
    FluffyStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the moon
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by -LuBr1c0n- View Post
    sick bro you masterbated to penut butter o.o
    And you said gourav isnt an idiot?

  14. #14
    Doupleganger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A cold room in the attic
    Posts
    948
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyStuff View Post
    And you said gourav isnt an idiot?
    he was tryna be polite well now what can i do... =/
    THE truth...... well i gave up hentai for a while now

  15. #15
    Mikoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the niggaz department
    Posts
    1,349
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    37
    You got fucking problems.

    Like jesus what the fuck....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Acid Tapp
    By ac1d_buRn in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 10:41 PM
  2. A test logo ( sperm lookalike :D )
    By shaheenster in forum Showroom
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 09:00 PM
  3. [Release] acid Tapper
    By harryt in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 06:25 PM
  4. John sperm this is relly funny
    By klk101 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 07:08 PM
  5. Cat on acid. LMFAO!
    By Zhellbound in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 07:27 PM