Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    cwafflez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my GF bed
    Posts
    458
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    513
    My Mood
    Blah

    FUCK FOREIGNERS!!!

    STUPID ASS FOREIGNERS NEED TO GTFO, THEY CANT SPEAK PROPER FUCKING ENGLISH, AND WHEN THEY TRY TOO THEY SOUND LIKE THE GOT DICK IN THERE MOUTH!!! SO ANY FOREIGNERS THAT CANT SPEAK ENGLISH, JUST GTFO, YOUR NOT WANTED HERE!!

    oh btw i dont care if i fail at flaming, i just had to say this... >_<
    Last edited by cwafflez; 07-07-2010 at 01:20 PM.
    thats with me downloading and on wireless. ya you wish you had this

  2. #2
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You speak in all caps. That's way worse. Your flame fails too.
    Last edited by Superpunt; 07-07-2010 at 08:34 PM.


  3. #3
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    You rearning to frame is impossibru!

  4. #4
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,384
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,572
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    @Koreans: LOLOLOL.

    @cwafflez: everybody is a foreigner, just because you were born in a country doesn't mean you have the god given right to say anybody else that comes to this country doesn't belong. somebody in your family immigrated to that country so fuck off you fucking fuck fucker negro nigger.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  5. #5
    cwafflez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my GF bed
    Posts
    458
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    513
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Saboteur View Post
    @Koreans: LOLOLOL.

    @cwafflez: everybody is a foreigner, just because you were born in a country doesn't mean you have the god given right to say anybody else that comes to this country doesn't belong. somebody in your family immigrated to that country so fuck off you fucking fuck fucker negro nigger.
    im not saying i hate foreigners that speak good english, im talking about the ones that have horrible english and know it. yet they try and type it out, and it makes no sense.
    thats with me downloading and on wireless. ya you wish you had this

  6. #6
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Let's see you move to another country and see how shitty you speak their language

  7. #7
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    fuck you dumboass

  8. #8
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Did yo daddy lose his job to a mexicant?

  9. #9
    xxArchAngelxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Lol if he got the job then isen't he a mexican

    and i know Non-Foreigners or what every who can hardly Speak good English. Also so cause i 3 year old foreigner has hard time pronouncing syllables and such that means you dislike em too?

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreans View Post
    Let's see you move to another country and see how shitty you speak their language
    My english still is better then his dutch.


  12. #12
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by cwafflez View Post
    STUPID ASS FOREIGNERS NEED TO GTFO, THEY CANT SPEAK PROPER FUCKING ENGLISH, AND WHEN THEY TRY TOO THEY SOUND LIKE THE GOT DICK IN THERE MOUTH!!! SO ANY FOREIGNERS THAT CANT SPEAK ENGLISH, JUST GTFO, YOUR NOT WANTED HERE!!

    oh btw i dont care if i fail at flaming, i just had to say this... >_<
    What are you da tarking about. Mai engrish is not the verry gooda.

  13. #13
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    What are you da tarking about. Mai engrish is not the verry gooda.
    wazz yoe du sai? ienglies mai its betur

  14. #14
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    DAMN MEXICANS GOOKS AND MUSLIMS GET THE FUCK OUT I CANT STAND LOOKING AT GOOKS THERE EYES ARE LIKE YOU SQUINTING TO SEE YOUR OWN DICK OR WHAT THEN MEXICANS TALK TO FAST AND CAN'T UNDERSTAND THEM EVEN WHEN THEY TALK ENGLISH THEN THE DAMN MUSLIMS AND THERE MUHAMMID GOD THINGY OR W/E ARE A BUNCH OF SAND NIGGER TERRORIST FUCK EM ALL

  15. #15
    Ipwnyou!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Suleja, Abuja Capital Territory, Nigeria
    Posts
    348
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    816
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by aussy1995 View Post
    DAMN MEXICANS GOOKS AND MUSLIMS GET THE FUCK OUT I CANT STAND LOOKING AT GOOKS THERE EYES ARE LIKE YOU SQUINTING TO SEE YOUR OWN DICK OR WHAT THEN MEXICANS TALK TO FAST AND CAN'T UNDERSTAND THEM EVEN WHEN THEY TALK ENGLISH THEN THE DAMN MUSLIMS AND THERE MUHAMMID GOD THINGY OR W/E ARE A BUNCH OF SAND NIGGER TERRORIST FUCK EM ALL

    Epic fail.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM