Thread: SOCCER

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    AN1MAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,386
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    136

    SOCCER

    WHY THE FUCK do the americans call football; soccer and rugby; american football. BEING AMERICAN DOESNT MEAN U CAN CHANGE THE VERB FOOTBALL INTO SOCCER. I DEMAND OBAMA TO CHANGE THE PRONOUNCIATION/MEANING OR WHATEVER :@

  2. #2
    x pown x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    forein whore child.

  3. #3
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AN1MAL View Post
    WHY THE FUCK do the americans call football; soccer and rugby; american football. BEING AMERICAN DOESNT MEAN U CAN CHANGE THE VERB FOOTBALL INTO SOCCER. I DEMAND OBAMA TO CHANGE THE PRONOUNCIATION/MEANING OR WHATEVER :@
    Football is not a verb.

  4. #4
    AN1MAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,386
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    Football is not a verb.
    i ment a word u smartass

  5. #5
    UhWatchMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Den Helder, Netherlands
    Posts
    341
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Addict

  6. #6
    goump1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You think Obama is going to do something?He dosn't give a shit about america
    Pwnd

  7. #7
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,874
    Reputation
    773
    Thanks
    2,951
    Good to see, that you still post./

  8. #8
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AN1MAL View Post
    i ment a word u smartass
    If you meant it then type it. I don't see how you could have mistyped an entire word.

  9. #9
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    hahaha you stupid fuck if im an american ill call you fotbol or how ever the fuck you say it soccer and rugby and american football are 2 different things football and your fotbol are pronounced different spelled different so stop your fuckin bitching they changed it to make it match with our words and spelling shit

  10. #10
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by AN1MAL View Post
    WHY THE FUCK do the americans call football; soccer and rugby; american football. BEING AMERICAN DOESNT MEAN U CAN CHANGE THE VERB FOOTBALL INTO SOCCER. I DEMAND OBAMA TO CHANGE THE PRONOUNCIATION/MEANING OR WHATEVER :@
    Yea that one little word is my biggest problem right now :/
    YouFail.org - You fail life and everything

  11. #11
    AN1MAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,386
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by aussy1995 View Post
    hahaha you stupid fuck if im an american ill call you fotbol or how ever the fuck you say it soccer and rugby and american football are 2 different things football and your fotbol are pronounced different spelled different so stop your fuckin bitching they changed it to make it match with our words and spelling shit
    fk american football, there is just rugby and football

    NO SOCCER, 99% OF THE WORLD CALL IT FOOTBALL AND U DAMN AMERICANS CALL IT SOCCER FKKKK

  12. #12
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    AFGHAN1MAL

  13. #13
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AN1MAL View Post
    fk american football, there is just rugby and football

    NO SOCCER, 99% OF THE WORLD CALL IT FOOTBALL AND U DAMN AMERICANS CALL IT SOCCER FKKKK
    1. Australians call it soccer as well.
    2. American football isn't rugby. This is Rugby - Rugby union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    3. And I know a lot people from overseas that call it soccer.

Similar Threads

  1. Soccer ain't no sissy sport.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 02:36 PM
  2. Greatest Soccer Fight, EVER!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 02:12 PM
  3. Soccer Skills Video!!!!!!
    By -[standoff]- in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 11:28 PM
  4. Reason why americans hate soccer.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 08:34 PM
  5. How not to play soccer
    By kvmn8 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 03:06 PM