View Poll Results: Is MPGH a stupid magnet?

Voters
107. This poll is closed
  • Yes?

    64 59.81%
  • No?

    17 15.89%
  • I'm a fucking moron.

    15 14.02%
  • I speel liek a dooche.

    11 10.28%
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 209
  1. #76
    sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    LMAO!
    you spell lama wrong stupid

  2. #77
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    you spell lama wrong stupid
    I fucking love this guy. He may not be able to spell or use grammar properly, but he makes sense in the stupidest way, it's incredible.

  3. #78

  4. #79
    sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    i think i know wat sppeling trying

  5. #80
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    you spell lama wrong stupid
    j0o sp3lz t3h l1ama wng u rtded duhm-ass.

  6. #81
    chc18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    i think i know wat sppeling trying
    Thank you WRT. Sanchez, LMAO means Laugh My Ass off, not Lama.

  7. #82
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    you spell lama wrong stupid
    ...okay yeah

    that was very random

  8. #83
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    Thank you WRT. Sanchez, LMAO means Laugh My Ass off, not Lama.
    lamo could me as in you are a lame =/

  9. #84
    Beer_Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Beer Kingdom
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    j0o sp3lz t3h l1ama wng u rtded duhm-ass.
    Tssk tssk, come on, I thought better of you and your grammer Kanna, you stupid noob.
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...


    Teh Beer Seeker


    Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

  10. #85
    Blood-Cola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    I think people who "splel liek dys" really aren't that bad at english and do it to try to stand out or be different and get attention.

    TBH, anyone who believes they are smarter than people they have never met in real life, and are judging smarts on a hacking forum based on how well someone spells, is a moron. Listen to me, im NOT flaming anyone. I'm saying if you judge people that you've never met based on spelling than you must not be bright yourself. I judge people on vocabulary, attitude, etiquette, education, and personality

    I don't think I'm smarter than anyone here. Hell, I'm probably retarded put next to you guys.


    Retrardz wh0 sepell liek dys FTL.


    PS

    I voted I'm a fucking moron...
    Last edited by Blood-Cola; 11-06-2007 at 01:24 PM.

  11. #86
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
    Tssk tssk, come on, I thought better of you and your gramme<---(lol nice e)r Kanna, you stupid noob.
    I have no grammar.

  12. #87
    Beer_Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Beer Kingdom
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    I have no grammar.
    Cool. One more correction and you're banned, bitch. English is not my main language, and I try my best.
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...


    Teh Beer Seeker


    Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

  13. #88
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
    Cool. One more correction and you're banned, bitch. English is not my main language, and I try my best.
    You try your best and you do better than half of the fucktards here, and for that I applaud you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood-Cola View Post
    I think people who "splel liek dys" really aren't that bad at english and do it to try to stand out or be different and get attention.

    TBH, anyone who believes they are smarter than people they have never met in real life, and are judging smarts on a hacking forum based on how well someone spells, is a moron. Listen to me, im NOT flaming anyone. I'm saying if you judge people that you've never met based on spelling than you must not be bright yourself. I judge people on vocabulary, attitude, etiquette, education, and personality
    Why don't you stick around for a while and find out just how fucking stupid some of these people are.

  14. #89
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    English isn't my forte either, or first language, whatever.

  15. #90
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    English is my first language, and I was forced to learn some bullshit named French for my second language. -_- My seconds language is C++ =P



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. stupid school block mpgh and other site
    By Battlefield 3 in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 10:07 PM
  2. Omg,Stupid Shit,C++,Opening MPGH
    By zatchbell3 in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 08:38 AM
  3. God damm stupid Muslims on MPGH.
    By Mr.1337 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 01:51 PM
  4. MPGH - The stupid people magnet.(Revised)
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 12:00 PM
  5. Welcome To MPGH!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 06:25 PM