View Poll Results: Is MPGH a stupid magnet?

Voters
107. This poll is closed
  • Yes?

    64 59.81%
  • No?

    17 15.89%
  • I'm a fucking moron.

    15 14.02%
  • I speel liek a dooche.

    11 10.28%
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 209
  1. #106
    sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Why? If you don't believe me, you don't believe me.
    no, the fact that i don't believe you is irrelevant. the fact that you're pulling shit out of your ass, on the other hand, is

    oh, btw..

    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    WE DON'T KNOW YOUR LANGUAGE SO LEARN OURS!

  2. #107
    gunny101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    no, the fact that i don't believe you is irrelevant. the fact that you're pulling shit out of your ass, on the other hand, is

    oh, btw..
    You like that one? I thought it was at least decent.

  3. #108
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    I could care less if you people think I am just pulling random shit out of nowhere.

    Just because you say something doesn't mean you want people to believe it.

  4. #109
    Death God_II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beverly, Massachusetts
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    r0fl i speel rite.

  5. #110
    gunny101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Death God_II View Post
    r0fl i speel rite.
    Of coarse you had to come back, it's another reason MPGH IS a stupid magnet.

  6. #111
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    If Bill Gates was a faggot you wouldn't call him stupid would you?

    Mike isn't smart, but tbh you aren't very smart either.

  7. #112
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    122
    No, if Bill Gates were a faggot, I'd call him a faggot, not stupid.

  8. #113
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Speaking of that, I wonder what Bill Gates is like.

  9. #114
    sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    I could care less if you people think I am just pulling random shit out of nowhere.

    Just because you say something doesn't mean you want people to believe it.
    just because you say something doesn't mean it's true. comparatively, french is an easy language to learn/understand

  10. #115
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    122
    He's married, he has a kid, lives on the biggest private property in the known world (notice how i said known, no one really knows about the sheiks.)

    The internet says:

    Visitors to Bill Gates House are su.rv.ey.ed and given a microchip upon entrance. This small chip sends signals throughout the house, and a given room's temperature and other conditions will change according to preset user preferences. According to King County public records, as of 2002, the total assessed value of the property (land and house) is $113 million, and the annual property tax is just over $1 million.

    According to the National Association of Home Builders, the median American house size is slightly more than 2,000 square feet. Microsoft founder William Gates III house is more than 30 times that size.


    -- and yes, I was right. His house is 40,000 square feet, took seven years to build and sits on a wooded 5 acre compound.


    Last edited by Mexiforce; 11-08-2007 at 06:47 PM.

  11. #116
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    just because you say something doesn't mean it's true.
    I didn't say it was.

  12. #117
    sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    I didn't say it was.
    what the FUCK? then why did you post it? posting something that you don't believe is true? that's kind of um./.how you say....FUCKING RETARDED



    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Edit: And French is widely considered the hardest language to spell.
    i just read that again, and i didn't get it right the first time around


    HARDEST LANGUAGE TO SPELL? HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN FRENCH? THAT'S THE EASIEST PART YOU MORON

  13. #118
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    I said widely considered, nowhere did I state that I agree with said opinion. I only posted what I have heard.

  14. #119
    sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    form your own opinions, christ

  15. #120
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    what the FUCK? then why did you post it? posting something that you don't believe is true? that's kind of um./.how you say....FUCKING RETARDED
    People post articles about the newspaper all the time.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. stupid school block mpgh and other site
    By Battlefield 3 in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 10:07 PM
  2. Omg,Stupid Shit,C++,Opening MPGH
    By zatchbell3 in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 08:38 AM
  3. God damm stupid Muslims on MPGH.
    By Mr.1337 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 01:51 PM
  4. MPGH - The stupid people magnet.(Revised)
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 12:00 PM
  5. Welcome To MPGH!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 06:25 PM