Thread: FUCKEN DELL!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 79 of 79
  1. #76
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by dimafunk View Post
    LMFAO! Your so pathetic. Just shut the fuck you you stupid piece of shit. Your worth nothing. You have to go to the library to use the computer because you cant afford a home and a computer. Its sad, you don't even know how to flame. Its so pointless, so sir please, die, because everyone else hates you. Suck my dick mother fucker. Hows that for "Basic English"
    Stupid Asian cunt.
    I just said i have a dell? Fail comeback much/
    and Your basic English is fail.
    not You're

    and gtfo my friend /yea nobody knows you.
    Last edited by Auxilium; 08-07-2010 at 05:09 AM.

  2. #77
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreans View Post


    I just said i have a dell? Fail comeback much/
    and Your basic English is fail.
    not You're

    and gtfo my friend /yea nobody knows you.
    Rofl your bad kid. I don't need to comeback I just wiped it off your mom's forehead. And its I not i. Concluding in your English is terrible. "Friend"

  3. #78
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by dimafunk View Post
    Rofl your bad kid. I don't need to comeback I just wiped it off your mom's forehead. And its I not i. Concluding in your English is terrible. "Friend"
    That fact that you don't know which your to use is more fail that capitalization.

  4. #79
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreans View Post


    That fact that you don't know which your to use is more fail that capitalization.
    Wow. You are such a big man. Finding a common mistake. Not bad for an annoying Asian.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. fucken noobs!!!
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 11:29 PM
  2. GOOGLE THING SO FUCKEN COOOLLL
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 08:53 AM
  3. FUCKEN PEOPLE I HATE ALL!
    By M2A in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 05:55 PM
  4. Dell Media Direct Button
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 08:30 PM
  5. Fucken Trigger Bot!
    By nukeist_ in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 01:23 PM