Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 99
  1. #16
    Imperial Commando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Star.
    Posts
    2,583
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TailsTehFox View Post


    Once again. Fail at flaming.
    agreed. ^^

  2. #17
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by billionman View Post
    Once again fap to a wild snorlax !

    YouTube - kesha tik tok (cover)
    Did that thing give birth to you?

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  3. #18
    Imperial Commando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Star.
    Posts
    2,583
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ignore him dude. liz will ban him in a while.

  4. #19
    billionman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceReconCommando View Post
    ignore him dude. liz will ban him in a while.
    2 butt buddies how original

  5. #20
    Landius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by billionman View Post
    Once again fap to a wild snorlax !

    YouTube - kesha tik tok (cover)

    Lol Nice one, They suk each others cock, so that's why they cover each other back, when off MPGH this is how they work together.

    TailsTehFox: Hey Back me up on MPGH, Il give you sum Dik today.

    AdvanceReconCommando: Aight baby, Did you remember to take your viagra? i need that cock BIG Today because I'm sick and tired of your shit being so small.

    TailsTehFox: Don't worry babe i got you.

    AdvanceReconCommando: You better before i have to go Straight commando on your ass.

  6. #21
    billionman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Landius View Post
    Lol Nice one, They suk each others cock, so that's why they cover each other back, when off MPGH this is how they work together.

    TailsTehFox: Hey Back me up on MPGH, Il give you sum Dik today.

    AdvanceReconCommando: Aight baby, Did you remember to take your viagra? i need that cock BIG Today because I'm sick and tired of your shit being so small.

    TailsTehFox: Don't worry babe i got you.

    AdvanceReconCommando: You better before i have to go Straight commando on your ass.
    you are my hero.

  7. #22
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Landius View Post
    Lol Nice one, They suk each others cock, so that's why they cover each other back, when off MPGH this is how they work together.

    TailsTehFox: Hey Back me up on MPGH, Il give you sum Dik today.

    AdvanceReconCommando: Aight baby, Did you remember to take your viagra? i need that cock BIG Today because I'm sick and tired of your shit being so small.

    TailsTehFox: Don't worry babe i got you.

    AdvanceReconCommando: You better before i have to go Straight commando on your ass.
    What's a "Suk"??

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  8. #23
    billionman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TailsTehFox View Post


    What's a "Suk"??
    dear god we have a moron

  9. #24
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Nope. Suk isn't a word. Suck is. And please learn to use emoticons. Spamming means you want something.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  10. #25
    Landius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by TailsTehFox View Post
    Nope. Suk isn't a word. Suck is. And please learn to use emoticons. Spamming means you want something.
    I'm sorry you don't understand english and wish to be me, trying to use correct spelling. Though its bad to want things that you don't have

  11. #26
    billionman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TailsTehFox View Post
    Nope. Suk isn't a word. Suck is. And please learn to use emoticons. Spamming means you want something.
    i wanted you to have a comeback that resembles how retarded you are to answer the question.

    GOAL: ACHIEVED

  12. #27
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Don't understand english? Who was the one who said "suk" ?

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  13. #28
    Landius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Daring
    Do you understand the word Suk? Or are you one of them spelling computers? You must be really stupid not to see that suk is related to "Suck". Nice Facepalm bro.

  14. #29
    billionman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TailsTehFox View Post
    Don't understand english? Who was the one who said "suk" ?
    oh ffs stop embarrassing yourself kid.....you sound like a complete train wreck

  15. #30
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Landius View Post
    Do you understand the word Suk? Or are you one of them spelling computers? You must be really stupid not to see that suk is related to "Suck". Nice Facepalm bro.
    Rofl. I do know that you meant suck, but is it that hard to add the C ?

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The reasons why I hate Asians
    By michalejohan in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 09:37 PM
  2. Why I hate black people, and why everyone else does too
    By michalejohan in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 03:50 AM
  3. The reason why hacks get detected!
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 07:10 AM
  4. The reason why Supers are pink..
    By ~Viper~ in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 03:27 AM
  5. Reason why americans hate soccer.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 08:34 PM