Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 166
  1. #151
    dilin1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    lol ye, i'd rather fuck a dog than a chink asian bitch

    Hmm i don't think you are right. Because India, which is an Asian country that produced a good amount of Miss Worlds and Miss universe. And they did produced some bollywodd hoties also. And you will definitely find 80 perc of the Pakistan girls are hotter and beautiful than another ones in the world. So i very much disagree with you .

    And most you who hate asians will be using some stuff made by them.

    Sony
    Samsung
    Honda
    Yamaha
    Toyota
    Nissan
    Nitendo
    Acer


    Just the start of big list . So now you should start loving them i think.
    Last edited by dilin1984; 08-31-2010 at 09:20 PM.

  2. #152
    Thaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,842
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    1,653
    STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD!
    IT'S OLD....

    MEMBER SINCE:
    08-23-2010

  3. #153
    Sa1nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    estonia
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    go back to africa and fuck monkies, like your fellow mates in africa do.

    BTW!! AIDS is caused by you niggers, fucking monkeys. GL with that tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by dilin1984 View Post
    Hmm i don't think you are right. Because India, which is an Asian country that produced a good amount of Miss Worlds and Miss universe. And they did produced some bollywodd hoties also. And you will definitely find 80 perc of the Pakistan girls are hotter and beautiful than another ones in the world. So i very much disagree with you .

    And most you who hate asians will be using some stuff made by them.

    Sony
    Samsung
    Honda
    Yamaha
    Toyota
    Nissan
    Nitendo
    Acer


    Just the start of big list . So now you should start loving them i think.
    what about suzuki, kawazaki? :O:O

    80percent pakis? Hard to believe, i'd say like 5.

    SA1NTZOR`














    Only dumb fucks can read this.

  4. #154
    Palin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tropical Smoothie Cafe
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by michalejohan View Post
    It is my job to let everyone know that black people are all, at heart, criminals, and they will stop at nothing to pursue their desire to steal, rape and murder. It is also my job to spread the facts of how white people are, by and large, a group of psychotic murderers. This point was driven home most impressively on 1492 when every white person in the entire world attacked and killed the indigenous people living in this continent, all because they were brown.
    I ROFL'd and this is so random.../

  5. #155
    michalejohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Girls only date Asian guys if they have a fetish for small dicks.

  6. #156
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Your just another retard who thinks hes cool for using big words.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  7. #157
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Say "no" to racism.
    You're dirty, talking about penises.

  8. #158
    Slice-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the rainbow.
    Posts
    1,986
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    909
    wow racist much?

    not all asians are the same -__-

  9. #159
    markphil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Incapabel of sex? lol.. how come they propagate..

    anyway, yes most whites have big pennies but you gotta watch this and tell me if you really hve big ones...

    Watch Smallest Dick Contest Video | Break.com

    now tell me about that?

    correction, not all asians have small eyes. Indians, i believe, have the most tantalizing deep seated eyes. chinese, koreans, japanese, indonesian have small eyes, malaysian and filipinos have moderate eyes.

    for your information, asians are more CULTURED than you are. your f*cking race who is always f*cking and gets AIDS and HIV..

    so now, go home and f*ck you mom,sis and father's ass... that is what you are doing... f*ck friends wife, neighbor's wife..

    how pathetic desperate manners you have..

    please tell your parents, they FAILED to guide you the right way...

    moreover, yes most of you have bigger penniesssss but INCAPABLE to stand firm alone....weak and INUTILE..

  10. #160
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I don't see a point for this thread mr mentally retarded idiot thread starter.
    your opinion,don't share it with us that way,it only makes you hated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  11. #161
    michalejohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by dilin1984 View Post
    India, which is an Asian country that produced a good amount of Miss Worlds and Miss universe. And they did produced some bollywodd hoties also. And you will definitely find 80 perc of the Pakistan girls are hotter and beautiful than another ones in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by markphil
    correction, not all asians have small eyes. Indians, i believe, have the most tantalizing deep seated eyes

    The first and foremost issue with Indians is that they are brown. As it has been established, brownness leads to smelliness, and the Indians are very good in this realm. Still, there are some lesser-known but very effective reasons to hate on the Indians. Did you know that Indians, like salmon, must return to their birthplace in order to breed? Yes, you heard it here first - 7-11s and gas stations are the breeding grounds for the next generation of Indians. Did you also know that Indians have dots on their heads? This leads one to an incredibly clever epithet that is still fifteen billion million uses away from being tired. Did you know that Indians do not worship the benevolent Christian God, but instead choose to worship deities that sometimes have as many as five hundred arms? That just ain't right, you know it, and I know it. Most importantly: Indians eat (and don't eat!) very strange foods. They have "curry" which is a mixture of gasoline, ether, and feces. They also refuse to eat cows because for some reason they consider these beasts to be sacred - so much so that Indians will often give their homes and all their possessions to cows. (note: Indians and Pakis, though differentiated by to some degree by their propensity to commit acts of terrorism, are essentially the same thing.

  12. #162
    ChikenLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East London,E14
    Posts
    2,162
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    192
    My Mood
    Breezy
    fucking waste man gtfo racist cunt
    _________________________








    @

    Add me on xfire:rubzking


    NEW SPEED TEST

    NEW SPEED TEST OH YEAH!
    [/URL]
    YEE FASTER INTERNET SPEED TEST F*CK YEAH
    [/URL]


    RESPECT LIST
    • ReZaJwZ

    • markO1O8

  13. #163
    haseo8188's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur , CHeras
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Asian Have no Hair becuz we are clean , we dont like hairy , make us feel messy and dirty



  14. #164
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by michalejohan View Post
    The first and foremost issue with Indians is that they are brown. As it has been established, brownness leads to smelliness, and the Indians are very good in this realm. Still, there are some lesser-known but very effective reasons to hate on the Indians. Did you know that Indians, like salmon, must return to their birthplace in order to breed? Yes, you heard it here first - 7-11s and gas stations are the breeding grounds for the next generation of Indians. Did you also know that Indians have dots on their heads? This leads one to an incredibly clever epithet that is still fifteen billion million uses away from being tired. Did you know that Indians do not worship the benevolent Christian God, but instead choose to worship deities that sometimes have as many as five hundred arms? That just ain't right, you know it, and I know it. Most importantly: Indians eat (and don't eat!) very strange foods. They have "curry" which is a mixture of gasoline, ether, and feces. They also refuse to eat cows because for some reason they consider these beasts to be sacred - so much so that Indians will often give their homes and all their possessions to cows. (note: Indians and Pakis, though differentiated by to some degree by their propensity to commit acts of terrorism, are essentially the same thing.
    You, apart from this dude who recently got banned, are the saddest specimen of human life I have ever met. You have nothing better to do than write down long paragraphs of racist junk to get attention. You are, quite simply, a fat fuck who is bitter about how shitty his life is, and so takes out his anger on people of other races. Stop trolling, and get off MPGH. Seriously, your another Route66. Now piss off.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  15. #165
    markphil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by michalejohan View Post
    The first and foremost issue with Indians is that they are brown. As it has been established, brownness leads to smelliness, and the Indians are very good in this realm. Still, there are some lesser-known but very effective reasons to hate on the Indians. Did you know that Indians, like salmon, must return to their birthplace in order to breed? Yes, you heard it here first - 7-11s and gas stations are the breeding grounds for the next generation of Indians. Did you also know that Indians have dots on their heads? This leads one to an incredibly clever epithet that is still fifteen billion million uses away from being tired. Did you know that Indians do not worship the benevolent Christian God, but instead choose to worship deities that sometimes have as many as five hundred arms? That just ain't right, you know it, and I know it. Most importantly: Indians eat (and don't eat!) very strange foods. They have "curry" which is a mixture of gasoline, ether, and feces. They also refuse to eat cows because for some reason they consider these beasts to be sacred - so much so that Indians will often give their homes and all their possessions to cows. (note: Indians and Pakis, though differentiated by to some degree by their propensity to commit acts of terrorism, are essentially the same thing.
    so what about their religion. i am a Christian but i dont CARE what their religion is. i strongly believe they have the right to religion. Thus they are free to whatever religion they want.. so what can you say about those ATHEIST Americans? lol..

    anyway, why didnt you comment abou the video i posted in one on my replies? bwahhhhhahaha i will post it again for you to realize the truth...

    Watch Smallest Dick Contest Video | Break.com

    take note there are a lot of them..

    anyway, i pitty your parents for molding you the wrong way..

    i know now why you hate asians..

    the reason is:

    You were BUSTED by an asian chick.. hahhaha lol.. SOURGRAPING....
    Last edited by markphil; 09-02-2010 at 09:34 PM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast