Thread: Son of a bitch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive

    Angry Son of a bitch.

    Motherfucker what the fuck was wrong with him? Stupid ass dick. Disrespecting me? Wtf he thought I wasn't going to teach him a lesson? Cunt got his ass kicked.

    So, here's what happened. I and my friends where sitting at a table outside the restaurant in a mall, and we start insulting each other. It was a heck of fun, but then a guy who was also with another group got a bit tired, and made some sounds insinuating that he was getting enough. Next thing you know, when I say to a friend of mine "Your mother didn't say that last night, you sucker" the guy on the next table says "Dude, shut the fuck up!". I just stared at him for a sec, kinda in shock and said "What the fuck's wrong with you." and he said "I'm tired of you assholes shouting and screaming like a bunch of pussies." and I said "Don't push me, you son of a bitch" and he said "What you gonna do about it?" and well I did kick his ass just gave him two low body punches and one left hook, another left hook, and one right hook and the dude was stoned. But even though I kicked his ass, I'm still mad as fuck. I can't believe the absolute nerve of that guy! Dam, and now I've got 3 broken knuckles and I can't train for about 4-6 weeks. What a motherfucker.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  2. #2
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    lol whats wrong with a simple 'suck my dick motherfucker'





  3. #3
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Motherfucker what the fuck was wrong with him? Stupid ass dick. Disrespecting me? Wtf he thought I wasn't going to teach him a lesson? Cunt got his ass kicked.

    So, here's what happened. I and my friends where sitting at a table outside the restaurant in a mall, and we start insulting each other. It was a heck of fun, but then a guy who was also with another group got a bit tired, and made some sounds insinuating that he was getting enough. Next thing you know, when I say to a friend of mine "Your mother didn't say that last night, you sucker" the guy on the next table says "Dude, shut the fuck up!". I just stared at him for a sec, kinda in shock and said "What the fuck's wrong with you." and he said "I'm tired of you assholes shouting and screaming like a bunch of pussies." and I said "Don't push me, you son of a bitch" and he said "What you gonna do about it?" and well I did kick his ass just gave him two low body punches and one left hook, another left hook, and one right hook and the dude was stoned. But even though I kicked his ass, I'm still mad as fuck. I can't believe the absolute nerve of that guy! Dam, and now I've got 3 broken knuckles and I can't train for about 4-6 weeks. What a motherfucker.
    The good thing is once your knuckles heal they wont break as easily. Although next time if you punch hard enough they'll break at a pressure point next to the healed bone.

  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I guess he pushed you(left that part out).


    Either way the guy sounds like an asshole


  5. #5
    RastaMan130's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Up Up & Away
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    yea what a dick you don't just go up to random ppl and say that
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain."
    — Bob Marley

  6. #6
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    lol whats wrong with a simple 'suck my dick motherfucker'
    Too simple, and he deserved more than verbal abuse. That son of a bitch, if I ever see him again I'll just catch some handwraps and kick his ass once again. People shouldn't do that, specially to random people.


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I guess he pushed you(left that part out).


    Either way the guy sounds like an asshole
    Lol he didn't push me literally, but in a metaphoric way. Like pissing me off, and still, I really wanted to hit him clean, nice and strong (that's what she said).
    Last edited by Sir Nathan; 08-02-2010 at 09:16 PM.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  7. #7
    UhWatchMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Den Helder, Netherlands
    Posts
    341
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Cool story *Claps?*
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    The last 3 visitor(s) to this page were:
    [MPGH]Dave84311 Jabuuty671 Wolf

    You have dave on your profile
    Code:
    CeCe zegt (20:35):
    *You really think that the world will end?
    *I dont think so
    CeCe zegt (20:36):
    *Because I have a yoghourt that expires in 2013
    That qoute, is the best reason why we stay alive!

  8. #8
    joblo150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Cynical
    OP is full of shit "low body punches, left hook right hook" wow, quit trying to sound like a "though ass mothafucka" you pussy ass nigga, you can barely kick someone's ass in a videogame don't bring this bullshit here that u actually kicked some guy's ass in a mall thats total bullshit.

    Fake ass bullshit, this is hilarious, especially "i can't train for 3 weeks" rofl you couch potato skinny ass kid stfu and gtfo grow some balls, get through puberty then come back.

    pics or it didn't happen :P

  9. #9
    PlayNYoMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    lol whats wrong with a simple 'suck my dick motherfucker'
    ^ This guy is a wise man, listen to what he says.

  10. #10
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by joblo150 View Post
    OP is full of shit "low body punches, left hook right hook" wow, quit trying to sound like a "though ass mothafucka" you pussy ass nigga, you can barely kick someone's ass in a videogame don't bring this bullshit here that u actually kicked some guy's ass in a mall thats total bullshit.

    Fake ass bullshit, this is hilarious, especially "i can't train for 3 weeks" rofl you couch potato skinny ass kid stfu and gtfo grow some balls, get through puberty then come back.

    pics or it didn't happen :P
    Rule of life - At all pivotal points in your life, there will be a camera on hand.

    /sarcasm

  11. #11
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    who cares if u can't train i bet it was worth it

  12. #12
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Motherfucker what the fuck was wrong with him? Stupid ass dick. Disrespecting me? Wtf he thought I wasn't going to teach him a lesson? Cunt got his ass kicked.

    So, here's what happened. I and my friends where sitting at a table outside the restaurant in a mall, and we start insulting each other. It was a heck of fun, but then a guy who was also with another group got a bit tired, and made some sounds insinuating that he was getting enough. Next thing you know, when I say to a friend of mine "Your mother didn't say that last night, you sucker" the guy on the next table says "Dude, shut the fuck up!". I just stared at him for a sec, kinda in shock and said "What the fuck's wrong with you." and he said "I'm tired of you assholes shouting and screaming like a bunch of pussies." and I said "Don't push me, you son of a bitch" and he said "What you gonna do about it?" and well I did kick his ass just gave him two low body punches and one left hook, another left hook, and one right hook and the dude was stoned. But even though I kicked his ass, I'm still mad as fuck. I can't believe the absolute nerve of that guy! Dam, and now I've got 3 broken knuckles and I can't train for about 4-6 weeks. What a motherfucker.
    Your pathetic. Control your temper.
    And don't be so arrogant. "I KICKED HIS ASS, I'M SO AWESOME!!!!!!"
    Look at yourself. I know someone at my school exactly like you, just asking for a fight.
    No I'm not a hipocrite, there is no other way to explain this without it looking like I am one.
    Last edited by Illuminatus; 08-03-2010 at 06:25 PM.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  13. #13
    benl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Hell
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    you spelled damn wrong a dam is what beavers make and damn is a curse word

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to benl For This Useful Post:

    Sir Nathan (08-04-2010)

  15. #14
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by benl View Post
    you spelled damn wrong a dam is what beavers make and damn is a curse word
    You fail...




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  16. #15
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    Your pathetic. Control your temper.
    And don't be so arrogant. "I KICKED HIS ASS, I'M SO AWESOME!!!!!!"
    Look at yourself. I know someone at my school exactly like you, just asking for a fight.
    No I'm not a hipocrite, there is no other way to explain this without it looking like I am one.
    I may have missed it but point out where he is saying "I'm awesome."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. son of a bitch
    By Bloombox in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 04:22 PM
  2. fat son of a bitch!!
    By Zen in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 09:35 PM
  3. SON OF A BITCH!!!
    By JustinFatalx in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 10:58 AM
  4. Son of a bitch!
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 11:48 AM
  5. farging son of a bitch wr error pissin me off
    By fastbullet in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 11:26 AM