Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 151
  1. #31
    Lolland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lolland!
    Posts
    3,165
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    868
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuked2DaBone View Post
    You seem to misinterpret the meaning of intelligence since you obviously lost it when you tried to even come up with a reason as to why you disqualified Teddy.
    I disqualified him because he copy and pasted a code from a site without even telling me about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuked2DaBone View Post
    The fact is I bet you type all you responses in word since you small brain can only hold such knowledge as to how much of a shit life you must be living.
    Are you implying I type out my responses in a word processor? If so then

    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post
    If it is from MSDN, its not leeched. You can use it anywhere without Microsoft's permission. But this nigga used sorting code from another site, which is wrong. So, you are partially right !!
    I clearly stated that any form of tutorial is leeching.
    Also he searched it on MDSN, it's not directly from MDSN, unless it's a really old article.
    Last edited by Lolland; 08-07-2010 at 06:37 PM.

  2. #32
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Niggas please

  3. #33
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,320
    Reputation
    474
    Thanks
    639
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreans View Post


    Nigga Please
    Nigga Please.....
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  4. #34
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nuked im really happy for you, and ima let you finish, but Nigga please

  5. #35
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    907
    Thanks
    7,297
    My Mood
    Mellow
    umad?

    Shit, this argument is fucking ridiculous. Maybe if you read the goddam rules before entering the competition you wouldn't be crying about being disqualified. Sure, we all google/MSDN around for example of code and ways of doing a specific small thing. Once we've understood it, we rewrite it ourselves, it's how you can learn . Copying and pasting a direct example IS leeching.

    What the fuck are these examples?

    Quote Originally Posted by notgeti
    i guess that if im trying to play a game i bought off steam is leeching too since i didnt give creds to the fucking producer of the gamer when it loads
    Are you actually that dumb or is it an act? That argument has nothing in common with the issue here. To use your chosen "example" the only time you'd need to give credits to the original producer is if you cracked his source and tried to re-release to the public or something along those lines, dumshit.

    Omg let's all give credits to Bill fucking Gates every time we boot up a PC why don't we? Shit you're a dumbass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuked2DaBone
    lolland you must be one of the FUCKING DUMBEST minions I have ever seen and heard of.

    You seem to contradict your ass out of every hole in your body. Would of made a good one if you didn't have a flatpatch holding you pubic bone in place.

    You seem to misinterpret the meaning of intelligence since you obviously lost it when you tried to even come up with a reason as to why you disqualified Teddy.

    The fact is I bet you type all you responses in word since you small brain can only hold such knowledge as to how much of a shit life you must be living.

    Come at me bro. Fucking come at me.
    I like how you talked about people having a small brain when your paragraph has more grammatical errors than google translator. Your argument is pathetic and nonsensical, just get the fuck out yeah?

    Fucking come at me bitch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I donít think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason For This Useful Post:

    Blubb1337 (08-07-2010),Lolland (08-07-2010)

  7. #36
    Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    3,191
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    242
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    IM NOT GOING TO READ THAT

  8. #37
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Omg let's all give credits to Bill fucking Gates every time we boot up a PC why don't we? Shit you're a dumbass.
    Linux .

  9. #38
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Sounds like someone is mad. o.o

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Krypton1x For This Useful Post:

    Lonely Tedy Bear (08-07-2010)

  11. #39
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    907
    Thanks
    7,297
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by evan80 View Post
    IM NOT GOING TO READ THAT
    I'll break it down for you.

    Lolland = win
    Teddy = lose

    Random other miscellaneous trolls = faggots.

    End?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koreans
    Linux .
    You better be giving credits to Linus Torvalds every time you boot that thing up or ima find you, LEECHER!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I donít think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  12. #40
    Lonely Tedy Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Utah,Salt Lake Posts: 5,371 ►►►►Lonely-Tedy◄◄◄◄
    Posts
    1,541
    Reputation
    -151
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Deezy View Post
    umad?

    Shit, this argument is fucking ridiculous. Maybe if you read the goddam rules before entering the competition you wouldn't be crying about being disqualified. Sure, we all google/MSDN around for example of code and ways of doing a specific small thing. Once we've understood it, we rewrite it ourselves, it's how you can learn . Copying and pasting a direct example IS leeching.

    What the fuck are these examples?



    Are you actually that dumb or is it an act? That argument has nothing in common with the issue here. To use your chosen "example" the only time you'd need to give credits to the original producer is if you cracked his source and tried to re-release to the public or something along those lines, dumshit.

    Omg let's all give credits to Bill fucking Gates every time we boot up a PC why don't we? Shit you're a dumbass.



    I like how you talked about people having a small brain when your paragraph has more grammatical errors than google translator. Your argument is pathetic and nonsensical, just get the fuck out yeah?

    Fucking come at me bitch.
    wtf wow your really dumb you just pretty much said if you leach code it is okay as long as you rename the clarifications are a retard and if im not going to copy a peace of code down and put it into ny program then why the hell did i even search for it and why the fuck would you rename the commands you IDIOT the comands are there so you know what they are renaming them would just be pointless and fucking supid and leaching you can't fucking leach from MSDN you idiot MSDN gives examples of code they dont fucking say hey here is this code for a fucking hack no you peace everthing togather dumb ass also i showed proof loland copied my code and made a tutorial FROM MY WORK so STFU he got caught leaching
             

  13. #41
    Nuked2DaBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    868
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Are you implying I type out my responses in a word processor? If so then
    No I'm implying your a total fucking cock washer that really needs to use whats left of a brain because honestly your proving all the of scientists wrong on their statement "The brain is the most powerful computer in the world" just by being yourself.

    What do think you are? Awesome? because your being a grade A fucktard at the moment... Yea you got the ugly green title of "Minion" So fucking what? Just means you have entered a whole new level of ass licking and cock sucking Congratulations.

  14. #42
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Deezy View Post





    You better be giving credits to Linus Torvalds every time you boot that thing up or ima find you, LEECHER!
    I'll make my OWN operating system. My OWN Kernel. And my own "whatever Youd describe UNIX" as!!!11one

    then youll bao daon to me when you boot your pc.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nuked2DaBone View Post
    No I'm implying your a total fucking cock washer that really needs to use whats left of a brain because honestly your proving all the of scientists wrong on their statement "The brain is the most powerful computer in the world" just by being yourself.

    What do think you are? Awesome? because your being a grade A fucktard at the moment... Yea you got the ugly green title of "Minion" So fucking what? Just means you have entered a whole new level of ass licking and cock sucking Congratulations.
    Gtfo newphag

  15. #43
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    907
    Thanks
    7,297
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
    wtf wow your really dumb you just pretty much said if you leach code it is okay as long as you rename the clarifications are a retard and if im not going to copy a peace of code down and put it into ny program then why the hell did i even search for it and why the fuck would you rename the commands you IDIOT the comands are there so you know what they are renaming them would just be pointless and fucking supid and leaching you can't fucking leach from MSDN you idiot MSDN gives examples of code they dont fucking say hey here is this code for a fucking hack no you peace everthing togather dumb ass also i showed proof loland copied my code and made a tutorial FROM MY WORK so STFU he got caught leaching
    Lol did I say just rename all the variables? No, i didn't you illiterate fuck. Maybe if you had an IQ above 20 you'd be able to understand what I'm saying here. I'm saying copy and pasting a direct example from MSDN is going to get you absolutely nowhere, and rewriting (not RENAMING, faggot) the code in your own style will help you learn, I'm not meaning C+P the code then be like a 7th grade kid trying to avoid plagiarism and edit out a few words and claim it as your own, I mean rewrite it from scratch (in case you needed the clarification).

    Quote Originally Posted by "Nuked2DaBone
    No I'm implying your a total fucking cock washer that really needs to use whats left of a brain because honestly your proving all the of scientists wrong on their statement "The brain is the most powerful computer in the world" just by being yourself.

    What do think you are? Awesome? because your being a grade A fucktard at the moment... Yea you got the ugly green title of "Minion" So fucking what? Just means you have entered a whole new level of ass licking and cock sucking Congratulations.
    I'm not even going to attempt to correct your failed attempt at the English language, I think we can all just accept the fact that you're retarded and move on. Amirite?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I donít think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  16. #44
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,320
    Reputation
    474
    Thanks
    639
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuked2DaBone View Post
    No I'm implying your a total fucking cock washer that really needs to use whats left of a brain because honestly your proving all the of scientists wrong on their statement "The brain is the most powerful computer in the world" just by being yourself.

    What do think you are? Awesome? because your being a grade A fucktard at the moment... Yea you got the ugly green title of "Minion" So fucking what? Just means you have entered a whole new level of ass licking and cock sucking Congratulations.
    another kid that has almost same attitude...with some kid that got banned..
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  17. #45
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    IS OK GUISE LETS JUST SETTLE DIS OVER A BUCKET OF FRIED CHICKEN!!!11one

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. gift for [MPGH]lolland
    By daniliard in forum Showroom
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 09:30 PM
  2. MPGH Public Hack Guide[Choob Friendly.]
    By Toxin in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 315
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:23 AM
  3. lmao, MPGH IS BEING HATED BY MANY
    By Mrcookies in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 09:57 AM
  4. MPGH's Site Being Transfered
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 09:05 AM
  5. MPGH being moved again...
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 02:07 PM