Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired

    Yet another thing that makes me mad

    God I fucking hate pointless homework.
    How the fuck does understanding refraction of light help me in life?




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  2. #2
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I think the same whenever I do homework.

    Shit we're just going to forget in a month anyway. Other than temporary knowledge and vague memories of whatever topic it may have been, it was a waste of time.

    I suppose the best course of action would be to recognize nothing is going to change just because you don't see it as an efficient use of your time. So just go with it for that little time period.

  3. #3
    ☆ No. 5 ☆'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right in Hell!
    Posts
    481
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    God I fucking hate pointless homework.
    How the fuck does understanding refraction of light help me in life?
    Homework = needless

  4. #4
    Trianglez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking around the GFX section
    Posts
    1,234
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amused
    Refraction? I had that last year, Jesus Christ I was going to blow my head off. My teacher legit had the most retarded plan.

    Quiz every other day and a test every 3rd day. Irish bastard.

  5. #5
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    2,000
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    School wasn't made for you to learn things like you think they are.
    No, you will never need to use Calculus in your daily life.
    No, you will not need to write an essay on how shitty your job is.

    Fact: you only use 7% of the things you learn in school in real life (most things being from English).

    Why do people make you do this?
    To build your learning skills. For example:
    Math helps build your critical thinking skills.

    School wasn't made so you can become a major in everything you learn there, but rather to help you in everyday life.
    So don't bitch about simple homework.

    Also, if you think that's bad, try taking 3 AP classes at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  6. #6
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    School wasn't made for you to learn things like you think they are.
    No, you will never need to use Calculus in your daily life.
    No, you will not need to write an essay on how shitty your job is.

    Fact: you only use 7% of the things you learn in school in real life (most things being from English).

    Why do people make you do this?
    To build your learning skills. For example:
    Math helps build your critical thinking skills.

    School wasn't made so you can become a major in everything you learn there, but rather to help you in everyday life.
    So don't bitch about simple homework.

    Also, if you think that's bad, try taking 3 AP classes at once.
    Whats AP?


    (Not enough characters, ignore this sentence)




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  7. #7
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Advanced placement.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  8. #8
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    Advanced placement.
    Which is...




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  9. #9
    Popsicle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Earth DUHHH
    Posts
    2,339
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    Which is...
    oh my..



  10. #10
    Trianglez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking around the GFX section
    Posts
    1,234
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    Which is...
    Let's just say you don't need to worry about.

  11. #11
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    2,000
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    Which is...
    College level classes.
    But seeing that you're mad at your mom because you can't play CA, I don't think you'll ever have to worry about college.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  12. #12
    `Bobs Bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    930
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    College level classes.
    But seeing that you're mad at your mom because you can't play CA, I don't think you'll ever have to worry about college.
    > >
    User CP -> Edit Signature -> Make less then one line.

  13. #13
    ☆ No. 5 ☆'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right in Hell!
    Posts
    481
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    College level classes.
    But seeing that you're mad at your mom because you can't play CA, I don't think you'll ever have to worry about college.
    I think you just opened his eyes

  14. #14
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    College level classes.
    But seeing that you're mad at your mom because you can't play CA, I don't think you'll ever have to worry about college.
    No need to troll.
    I've never wronged you in any way.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] what is the one thing about warrock that makes u mad?
    By fastdog493 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 12:54 AM
  2. [Done] Yet Another Sig Request ;P
    By Killclowns in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 09:58 AM
  3. yet another equest by me (silk road)
    By kvmn8 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 03:32 PM
  4. worst thing that happend on gunz
    By [YouWillDie] in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 11:59 PM