Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    die rat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by joblo150 View Post
    Fucking fags "constant trolling". Trollig? What the fuck does that mean? Fucking white ass pussy ass soft ass sensitive ass PUSSY fat fag cunt bitches, grow a dick faggots and learn to take a joke ON THE FUCKING INTERNETZ you corpse-fucking kid pussy nerds. Grow dicks fags then come back
    Sorry to say this, but you are REALLY bad at swearing. Try to, oh I DONT KNOW, make your words flow? ASS SHOULD NOT BE SAID MORE THAN TWICE IN ONE SENTENCE! Use PROPER grammar, and its "Internet" not
    INTERNETZ
    , and when you said
    corpse-fucking kid pussy nerds.
    I think you WANT a ban. This is a nerdy website for GAME HACKS! And a "corpse fucker", as you like to call it, is a necrophiliac. Get your grammar, swearing, and vocabulary in line. You suck at swearing, and get off the website. If you are calling US nerdy, then you don't belong here. All of us are nerds, and all of us will completely over-encumber you with correcting your pathetic use of words. I think you should buy a dictionary, and repeat elementary because I learned sentence fluency in grade 6. Get a brain, then come talk to us

Can a moderator please close this absolutely useless thread? This serves no purpose, and should be in the spam section. Most "Flaming & Rage" threads serve a purpose, as this does not, and I apologize if I am sounding like I am above anybody. I merely want him to learn to spell properly, and to actually use his words wisely, so people can actually take him seriously.
    Last edited by jonnyboy9985; 08-22-2010 at 12:36 PM.
    Sammy told me to...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    fuck this bullshit, I got banned from EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FORUM on the whole fucking internet that i've ever been on, on one forum I got 6 accounts banned. This one (MPGH) is the only forum I haven't been banned from, but Ill probably get banned soon anyways.

Fucking fags "constant trolling". Trollig? What the fuck does that mean? Fucking white ass pussy ass soft ass sensitive ass PUSSY fat fag cunt bitches, grow a dick faggots and learn to take a joke ON THE FUCKING INTERNETZ you corpse-fucking kid pussy nerds. Grow dicks fags then come back

......................//)
    ...................../../
    .................../..../
    .............//'...'/`
    ........../'/.../..../......./\
    ........('(.......... ~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...

That's all this thread makes me feel.

Thanks
    I think I lol'd my pants. Nope, just gas.
    ~List~
    Leecher - 0 posts []
    Newbie - 25 posts []
    Member - 50 posts posts []
    Advanced Member - 100 posts []
    H4X0R Member - 150 posts []
    Dual-Keyboard Member - 250 posts []
    Expert Member - 500 posts []
    Bobo's Trainer - 750 posts []
    MPGH Expert - 1000 posts []
    Synthetic Hacker - 1250 posts []
    Blackhat Hacker - 1500 posts []
    Whitehat Hacker - 2000 posts []
    Bobo's Guardian - 2500 posts []
    Upcoming MPGHiean - 3000 posts []
    MPGH Addict - 3500 posts []
    MPGHiean - 4000 posts []
    MPGH Knight - 4500 posts []
    MPGH Lord - 5000 posts []
    MPGH Champion - 5500 posts []
    MPGH King - 6000 posts []
    MPGH Legend - 6500 posts []
    MPGH God - 7000 posts []
    MPGH God II - 7500 posts []
    MPGH God III - 8000 posts []
    MPGH God IV - 8500 posts []
    MPGH God V - 9000 posts []
    Arun's Slave - 9500 posts []
    Dave's Slave - 10000 posts []

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    uRaginBro?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Icn For This Useful Post:

banned1111 (08-25-2010),ChingChang. (08-25-2010),Fantomfury26 (08-23-2010),Roflcopter420 (09-10-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy9985 View Post
    Sorry to say this, but you are REALLY bad at swearing. Try to, oh I DONT KNOW, make your words flow? ASS SHOULD NOT BE SAID MORE THAN TWICE IN ONE SENTENCE! Use PROPER grammar, and its "Internet" not, and when you said I think you WANT a ban. This is a nerdy website for GAME HACKS! And a "corpse fucker", as you like to call it, is a necrophiliac. Get your grammar, swearing, and vocabulary in line. You suck at swearing, and get off the website. If you are calling US nerdy, then you don't belong here. All of us are nerds, and all of us will completely over-encumber you with correcting your pathetic use of words. I think you should buy a dictionary, and repeat elementary because I learned sentence fluency in grade 6. Get a brain, then come talk to us

Can a moderator please close this absolutely useless thread? This serves no purpose, and should be in the spam section. Most "Flaming & Rage" threads serve a purpose, as this does not, and I apologize if I am sounding like I am above anybody. I merely want him to learn to spell properly, and to actually use his words wisely, so people can actually take him seriously.

dumbass I wasn't talking about people on this forum, just about the faggot mods who banned me from other forums (that I will not name).

give me a break bitch, I'm not an english major, and this is my chance to talk shit without giving 2 fucks about grammar and spelling. the important thing is to get the point across, for example:

P.S. You're most likely a teenage pussy kid in 9th grade who thinks is super-fucking intellectual because you learned 2 things in English class. I am impressed as fuck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Dumbass I wasn't talking about people on this forum, just about the faggot mods who banned me from other forums (that I will not name).

give me a break bitch, I'm not an english major, and this is my chance to talk shit without giving 2 fucks about grammar and spelling. the important thing is to get the point across, for example:

P.S. You're most likely a teenage pussy kid in 9th grade who thinks is super-fucking intellectual because you learned 2 things in English class. I am impressed as fuck.
    He's right. You ARE an idiot. If you're going to rant about something, make it legible.
    I've always typed like this, because I don't want to seem like an asshole. The faggots who go "OMFG U F4G!!!1" are obviously idiots who can't even interpret the English language.

Sure, a few mistakes here and there, but if you shrtn wrds 2 da pnt wr n1 cn undrstnd u, it maks u lok lik a fag.

If you're going to rant about shit nobody gives two shits about, at least have a reasonable argument as to why you're bitching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

jonnyboy9985 (08-22-2010)

Thanks
    Gee I wonder why you get banned

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dakota For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    my original post is legible to a 3rd grade reading level.

if you can't understand that, then you are fucktarded without hope of recovery

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    dumbass I wasn't talking about people on this forum, just about the faggot mods who banned me from other forums (that I will not name).

I apologize, but I am 14! I am not an English major, I just am very intelligent, and hate bad grammar. And by the way, incorrect usage of the word "intellectual" and it shows how mature you are, trying to "bitch out" a 14 year old. Thanks you stupid fuckin, cock-gargling, cum guzzling, homo-habili, faggot!
    Last edited by jonnyboy9985; 08-22-2010 at 05:22 PM.
    Sammy told me to...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Let's settle this over a bucket of fried chicken yo.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    no joke niggas, these bitches ban me on every forum and I keep making duplicate accounts and they keep banning me. I was on these gaming forums where I got like 8 accounts banned.

Last time I said xbox has lots of noobs on MW2 and I got fucking 3 month suspension, fuck that. What a bunch of pussy fags who think they're so fucking cool they got *authority* on the internetz, they're a bunch of 15 year-old fatass whiteass pussy faggots.

Nobody fucks with me on the street because they'll get knocked the fuck out, its just these keyboard pussies, dam i fucking hate the internet, some of these fags piss me the fuck off so much I'd pay fucking 400 bucks to fly over there and knock them the fuck out.
    You must be really big and fat/

Thanks
    mpgh,your 2nd home

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    no joke niggas, these bitches ban me on every forum and I keep making duplicate accounts and they keep banning me. I was on these gaming forums where I got like 8 accounts banned.

Last time I said xbox has lots of noobs on MW2 and I got fucking 3 month suspension, fuck that. What a bunch of pussy fags who think they're so fucking cool they got *authority* on the internetz, they're a bunch of 15 year-old fatass whiteass pussy faggots.

Nobody fucks with me on the street because they'll get knocked the fuck out, its just these keyboard pussies, dam i fucking hate the internet, some of these fags piss me the fuck off so much I'd pay fucking 400 bucks to fly over there and knock them the fuck out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Meek Millz View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

thats great!
    Sammy told me to...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast