Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired

    Why can't he accept it?

    Why can't my dad just accept that I'm not a Catholic, or a Christian?
    Just because 90 or so percent of children follow their parents religion, DOESN'T MEAN I DO!!!!!!!!!!

    Seriously, he wants me to go to some 8:00 A.M. Mass, to thank a God that I don't believe in? Fuck you.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  2. #2
    matjuh123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So.. you didn't look in your closet yet?
    Posts
    1,204
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    623
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Tell him that you don't?
    -I'm back as an active member. (8th December, 2013)

  3. #3
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
    Tell him that you don't?
    I have, more times than I can count.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  4. #4
    ☆ No. 5 ☆'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right in Hell!
    Posts
    481
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ignore him, and keep sleeping /yea

  5. #5
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by ☆ No. 5 ☆ View Post
    Ignore him, and keep sleeping /yea
    this^
    or just say every one is not the same /


  6. #6
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    MAke him do something he really don't like. Tell him it's only fair since he makes you go to church. /

  7. #7
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,874
    Reputation
    773
    Thanks
    2,951
    get mpgh to help u.

  8. #8
    Slice-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the rainbow.
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by Helger View Post
    get mpgh to help u.
    Isn't he getting it already?

  9. #9
    joblo150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    Why can't my dad just accept that I'm not a Catholic, or a Christian?
    Just because 90 or so percent of children follow their parents religion, DOESN'T MEAN I DO!!!!!!!!!!

    Seriously, he wants me to go to some 8:00 A.M. Mass, to thank a God that I don't believe in? Fuck you.
    cuz u're going to hell, faggot, and ur dad doesn't want that.

    "i'm different" ain't gonna stop him from trying to save your sorry ass, fag. quit being a bitch and listen to ur dad.

    pussy ass teenage kid pissed because he can't do his "cool" shit like all the other faggot cunt kids your age.

  10. #10
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by joblo150 View Post
    cuz u're going to hell, faggot, and ur dad doesn't want that.

    "i'm different" ain't gonna stop him from trying to save your sorry ass, fag. quit being a bitch and listen to ur dad.

    pussy ass teenage kid pissed because he can't do his "cool" shit like all the other faggot cunt kids your age.
    If God is real, I'm not going to hell.
    I'm going to take advantage of him and his eternal forgiveness.
    And you are honestly the biggest hipocrite I've ever met.
    Its quite obvious from the way you insult me that you "think your cool", so shut the fuck up you douchebag.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  11. #11
    [The]aussy1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Redneck country
    Posts
    404
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Believe in god and go...i win
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

  12. #12
    ☆ No. 5 ☆'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right in Hell!
    Posts
    481
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by joblo150 View Post
    cuz u're going to hell, faggot, and ur dad doesn't want that.

    "i'm different" ain't gonna stop him from trying to save your sorry ass, fag. quit being a bitch and listen to ur dad.

    pussy ass teenage kid pissed because he can't do his "cool" shit like all the other faggot cunt kids your age.

    stfu kid...

  13. #13
    joblo150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    If God is real, I'm not going to hell.
    I'm going to take advantage of him and his eternal forgiveness.
    And you are honestly the biggest hipocrite I've ever met.
    Its quite obvious from the way you insult me that you "think your cool", so shut the fuck up you douchebag.
    ur so dumb

    He already decided you're going to hell if you dont believe in God, so some pussy kid like you can't "take advantage" of anything.

    its not about "being cool" its about growing up and not thinking weed and beer and shit is "cool" like most teenage faggots who I want to knock out.

  14. #14
    Toxic Waltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by joblo150 View Post
    ur so dumb

    He already decided you're going to hell if you dont believe in God, so some pussy kid like you can't "take advantage" of anything.

    its not about "being cool" its about growing up and not thinking weed and beer and shit is "cool" like most teenage faggots who I want to knock out.
    What I don't understand is...

    Why should god want that everybody beliefs in him?
    and why does he let you burn in eternal fire if you don't believe?

    /

  15. #15
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by [The]aussy1995 View Post
    Believe in god and go...i win
    Make me bitch

    And in response to Joblo's most recent comment, I don't think weed, alcohol, and smoking is cool.
    I detest it.
    The fact that you suggested this makes me think you have done all of these.
    Oh, and dude, I thought Christians were supposed to be modeling themselves on Christ? Because you ain't acting very christlike.
    Last edited by Illuminatus; 08-21-2010 at 08:03 PM.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why can't i see my profile picture?
    By geraldom in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 07:16 PM
  2. why can't i use any RaR files?
    By patsfan39 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 08:53 PM
  3. Why can i run Elitevision
    By GoBxHiTz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 01:56 PM