Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    LiLWeeZy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy9985 View Post
    Irregardless, proper grammar and spelling, is much better than this

    "OMFG GTFO STUP1D N00B! 1 L13K T0T4LLY U53 HAX"



    I am assuming he is just a very close friend of Daves?
    I agree that it is.

    But I was just stating that's why people choose to use it.

  2. #17
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy9985 View Post
    Irregardless, proper grammar and spelling, is much better than this

    "OMFG GTFO STUP1D N00B! 1 L13K T0T4LLY U53 HAX"



    I am assuming he is just a very close friend of Daves?
    He's a faggot, that's for sure.

    He used to be a super user.

  3. #18
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    OH HAI, CAN YOU LOOK INTO SUCKING MY DICK SEVEN TIMES?

    FUCK YOU NUGGAH SUK ON MEH BALLS.
    That's the proper HA attitude, go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by Koreans View Post
    He's not an admin.
    Stop trolling yo

  4. #19
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by μ View Post
    That's the proper HA attitude, go for it



    Stop trolling yo
    He's not. I said if you are, put me in cs, of course he pussied out.

  5. #20
    jonnyboy9985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :D
    Posts
    894
    Reputation
    -46
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Um. I really have no idea how to react. Scared, because of the apparent head administrator, or hysterical because of what you just said to the apparent (as of now apparently) head administrator...
    Sammy told me to...

  6. #21
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy9985 View Post
    Um. I really have no idea how to react. Scared, because of the apparent head administrator, or hysterical because of what you just said to the apparent (as of now apparently) head administrator...
    Don't react at all. Maybe you should just rage some more? And use more rage smilies

  7. #22
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,171
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,989
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", so I'll say "no", since it's shorter than "yes".

    Also, "1337 5P34K" died a long time ago, and I just feel sorry for whoever still uses it.

    Koreans, how socially active are you? Because you should know that IQ doesn't mean anything. Sure, you might have a high IQ, but if you just sit on your fat ass lurking through websites, then you aren't smart (I'm not saying you do, I'm just saying in general).

    Besides, an IQ really means how fast your brain works, rather than how smart you are. Mine is 143, and I can usually pass my classes asleep (not joking; got a 3.5 without doing any homework or studying).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  8. #23
    jonnyboy9985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :D
    Posts
    894
    Reputation
    -46
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Chatty
    plz irritates me to no end... It is like someone typing "Eye no" instead of "I know"... I like plox though That word is cooooool
    Sammy told me to...

  9. #24
    $^sgsgW$%4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States, California
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    "L33t Sp3@k" is for fools in my opinion. I very much have to say I agree with you Jonnyboy9985... It irritates me to no end. People need to turn their brains on when they type a sentence or two.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to $^sgsgW$%4 For This Useful Post:

    jonnyboy9985 (08-23-2010)

  11. #25
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    I get annoyed when I see really simple spelling mistakes, like "wierd". Also things like "Beiber", those two mistakes frequently occur.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  12. #26
    Neekokeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    387
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Does anyone else imagine jonnyboy9985 looks like the comic book store guy from the simpsons? /

    Click on the banners to take a look at my mods.





  13. #27
    steph777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Amused
    \/\/hy y0u m4d 7h0ugh???
    Ch33r up |1| |<1d!

  14. #28
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Well... Your grammar fails, so maybe you should worry about your own problems before complaining about other peoples?

  15. #29
    jonnyboy9985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :D
    Posts
    894
    Reputation
    -46
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Chatty
    No wonder you are in the Cocksucker group xD
    Sammy told me to...

  16. #30
    RAINBOW NLD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    k,yujm
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    some need a hug from his mommy ?

    someone needs*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED] Can this get you banned!?
    By schoolies in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 02:02 AM
  2. This hacker is getting me mad!! HELP ME
    By nvidia4life in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 10:23 AM
  3. Why This I'M mad Now
    By ragecry in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:16 PM
  4. Doesn't this shit get you mad.
    By Toxin in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 08:36 AM
  5. THIS gets me angry
    By Dakota in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 07:55 AM