Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    ♥Diana♥'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Hell;Cell 23
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cool

    i hate when people say your mom r dad is stupid and there related to you

    I really hate when people you know and that are even related to you say you mom or dad is stupid when there are related to you. That really gets on my nerves because they are insulting them selfs because they are related to you especially if they are your brother or your sister it like they dont even think before they speak because there calling there own mom or dad or watever stupid.



  2. #2
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,669
    This never happens to meh ...

    But hit them

  3. #3
    ikickass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HIPHOP DONT STOP
    Posts
    430
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    lol never happens to me .. and if it happen i know how to response..
    Hiphop dont stop!!!

  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Your mom goes to college.


  5. #5
    ♥Diana♥'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Hell;Cell 23
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Security View Post
    This never happens to meh ...

    But hit them
    lol then yo would get in trouble man but sure wold love to

  6. #6
    TCarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I hate everybody equally.

  7. #7
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    they don't have the balls to tell me that usually
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  8. #8
    ♥Diana♥'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Hell;Cell 23
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by TCarter View Post
    I hate everybody equally.
    Ahahahahaah this is just messed up how can you hate everyone if you haven't met everyone everywhere XD

  9. #9
    RagedYet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Devilish
    your mom is mad because your all day on mpgh -.-



  10. #10
    ♥Diana♥'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Hell;Cell 23
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post
    your mom is mad because your all day on mpgh -.-
    Huh??

  11. #11
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    To bad tho.

  12. #12
    Judman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    That is Classified
    Posts
    516
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amused
    i say i hate my parents but we sum one agrees im liek

    Dont add casin0.1 not my account anymore got keylogged.

  13. #13
    ♥Diana♥'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Hell;Cell 23
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by judman View Post
    i say i hate my parents but we sum one agrees im liek

    Ahahahahaha lol

  14. #14
    Slice-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the rainbow.
    Posts
    1,987
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    909
    Shoot them.

  15. #15
    stubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    1,700
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i hate batman!!!
    RESPECT LIST

    REECIBOI<--------BEST MATE ON MPGH?
    ROXAS<--------IS HE DEAD?
    WOLF<-------- JEALOUS LIL C*** HE IS
    SHAUNC<--------FORCED ME TO PUT HIM HERE HE'LL JUST RAPE ME AGAIN
    TOXIN<-------- ALWAYS USED TO WATCH MA BACK BRAH, I FINK YEW DEAD NOW
    INSOMNIAC<--------HE'S TEH SHIT /
















Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 08:36 PM
  2. i Hate It When Kids Says there Coders
    By tabuzo013 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:36 PM
  3. I Fucking Hate White People
    By -SKULL3000- in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 06:33 AM
  4. How to get people into your Gameroom!!
    By iTzAlViN in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 12:34 PM
  5. WoW hates black people.
    By Mikoll in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 10:57 AM