Thread: September 11th

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    no people died, you pity them. just fuck the crzies that go on and on and on about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  2. #32
    skykrutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by poolwizard View Post
    they deserved it, hahahahahahahahhaahah
    well we can take a joke, but this isnt even troll, it's being motherfucking stupid.
    Even the worst people in the world can deserve this.
    DO YOU MOTHERFUCKING THINK THAT SOME ONE CAN DESERVE TO MAKE A CHOICE IN STAY IN THE BUILDING AND DIE OR JUMP AND DIE LIKE THIS YOU FUCKER?

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...alling_Man.jpg

  3. #33
    Distinction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    516
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iR4WR View Post
    no people died, you pity them. just fuck the crzies that go on and on and on about it
    No I do not pity them.

  4. #34
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by skykrutch View Post
    well we can take a joke, but this isnt even troll, it's being motherfucking stupid.
    Even the worst people in the world can deserve this.
    DO YOU MOTHERFUCKING THINK THAT SOME ONE CAN DESERVE TO MAKE A CHOICE IN STAY IN THE BUILDING AND DIE OR JUMP AND DIE LIKE THIS YOU FUCKER?

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...alling_Man.jpg
    He's trolling don't argue with him.

  5. #35
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post


    No I do not pity them.


    oh gawd. how thick is YOUR head? if you died, would anyone pity you? yes they would. should it be any different?
    if the answer is yes, then you dont deserve to be pitied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  6. #36
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Hm...I wonder why Ali isnt closing/moving this yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #37
    Distinction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    516
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iR4WR View Post
    oh gawd. how thick is YOUR head? if you died, would anyone pity you? yes they would. should it be any different?
    if the answer is yes, then you dont deserve to be pitied.
    I don't want to be pitied, I take that as someone is looking down on me. I'm a different person than you, I am an independent person, someone who can stand on my own legs. and rise on my own legs

  8. #38
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post


    I don't want to be pitied, I take that as someone is looking down on me. I'm a different person than you, I am an independent person, someone who can stand on my own legs. and rise on my own legs
    Pro shit right there
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #39
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    huh. so am i. but i have empathy unlike you.
    oh well, to each his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  10. #40
    CASHMONEY3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Greenville, South Carolina
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by poolwizard View Post
    they deserved it, hahahahahahahahhaahah
    first of all the ppl that were killed didnt deserve it its the goverments fault that the attack was carried it out, the terrorist killed all those innocent ppl so that america would leave them alone. It seems that Bush was aware of this attacking since there was no way the hijackers could have gotten on the plane with their name not being on the list so in my opinion there are many terrorists in this country under cover and eventually somthing like this will happene again.
    Im not Muslim im Catholic but im just saying this in a neutral position.

  11. #41
    Distinction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    516
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iR4WR View Post
    huh. so am i. but i have empathy unlike you.
    oh well, to each his own.
    I take pity as looking down on I respect them and so I won't pity them, I put my views into action, whether bad or good, like blind instinct you can say.

  12. #42
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Wow
    Flame war's going the wrong direction
    D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  13. #43
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    /Moved to Flaming & Rage section .

  14. #44
    Derail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hm,let me see.....
    Posts
    5,262
    Reputation
    360
    Thanks
    1,125
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post
    Have no heart? Childish? You're being biased, please, you only take it personal because it happened in the country. People die everyday, why don't you care? People are slaughtered everday, why don't you make a thread about it?
    QFT .

  15. #45
    EliteRofler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I remember when I cared. Oh wait, I never did >

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. (Man-made black holes) 10th september
    By AN1MAL in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 09:22 PM
  2. [UPDATE] Today, September 3rd, 2008
    By gudsoldier in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 07:15 PM
  3. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 06:32 AM
  4. September 11 the biggest global deception
    By joshice19 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 04:41 PM
  5. September 11 the biggest global deception
    By joshice19 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 07:22 PM