Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead

    unnecessary shutdowns

    unnecessary shutdowns have been ocuring in my PC for the past few hours D:
    it wastes my time so i couldn't find what was the reason no virus? did it over heat so, i open the side pannel to let the heat out faster....
    guess what was inside ...

    this huge clog of dust and shit in there it made me sick i breathed in a few of it and it actuly tasted very good to me for some reason =/ but not the point it was fucked up.. all the fans and colling system was covered in black hairy fudge its just nasty sight to see.. guess this what happens when you don't clean/open your pc in the past 2 years =/


    this made me sick D:

  2. #2
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    for some reason =/
    You hide drugs in the computer?

  3. #3
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    ooo.. shit!
    that what tasted good part D: but still looked nasty...

  4. #4
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Your Dad must be happy with your computer than .

  5. #5
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    my dad work cant wait till he get i soo gonna tell him he be happy

  6. #6
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    "Gourav, why can't you be more like your computer?"

  7. #7
    g36gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Error: the system has detected that you are gay
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    unnecessary shutdowns have been ocuring in my PC for the past few hours D:
    it wastes my time so i couldn't find what was the reason no virus? did it over heat so, i open the side pannel to let the heat out faster....
    guess what was inside ...

    this huge clog of dust and shit in there it made me sick i breathed in a few of it and it actuly tasted very good to me for some reason =/ but not the point it was fucked up.. all the fans and colling system was covered in black hairy fudge its just nasty sight to see.. guess this what happens when you don't clean/open your pc in the past 2 years =/


    this made me sick D:
    now you know what happens if you don't clean it (and the thing you breath in was silicon).Just clean the inside and your computer will be working as fast as when you had bought it . I clean my computer like every month since the dust clogs my air vents.

  8. #8
    Iam"iDude"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    El Estado unido de América (Tejas)
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by g36gunner View Post
    now you know what happens if you don't clean it (and the thing you breath in was silicon).Just clean the inside and your computer will be working as fast as when you had bought it . I clean my computer like every month since the dust clogs my air vents.
    silicon is a chemical that causes cancer right?

  9. #9
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Maby your shoving to much shit in your RAM. Does this happened when your are running a lot of applications?



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  10. #10
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Maby your shoving to much shit in your RAM. Does this happened when your are running a lot of applications?
    read... it was from my computer fans being messed up silicon
    now i feel sick my tummy is at unease cuz i inhaled/ate some of it D:
    it tasted good =/

  11. #11
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Just clean your damn computer.

Similar Threads

  1. How to make a ShutDown ShortCut at your Desktop
    By Silk[H4x] in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 08:40 AM
  2. The cardboard box + my shutdown button.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 11:40 AM
  3. random pc shutdowns
    By gamerx9191 in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 10:58 AM
  4. warrock shutdowns
    By G-Unit2658947 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 08:26 PM