Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    ROFL...Oklahoma...seriously..are you trollin?

    I live in Camden, NJ.
    look it up sometime...

    wow..OKC..

    Again..I don't take the net seriously enough to waste my time on crabcakes like you.
    you say that chillin with 2x the posts i do

    and i know about camden nj fuck trinnies!
    if you knew shit you'd know that okc is the ice capitol of the world
    or that the street name for ice is byrd
    homie don't play
    405 in this piece biyatch

  2. #32
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    you say that chillin with 2x the posts i do

    and i know about camden nj fuck trinnies!
    if you knew shit you'd know that okc is the ice capitol of the world
    or that the street name for ice is byrd
    homie don't play
    405 in this piece biyatch
    Wow..just...I got no words for how dumb you are.
    Yes retard, I joined nearly a year ago.
    I should have twice your posts.

    And you're up on here arguing about fags dressed like clowns,
    yet you perceive yourself as some gangsta.
    I'm from a place 10x harder then where you live,
    and I don't act as ignorant as you.
    Lol w/e I'm done even bothering with you.

  3. #33
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Wow..just...I got no words for how dumb you are.
    Yes retard, I joined nearly a year ago.
    I should have twice your posts.

    And you're up on here arguing about fags dressed like clowns,
    yet you perceive yourself as some gangsta.
    I'm from a place 10x harder then where you live,
    and I don't act as ignorant as you.
    Lol w/e I'm done even bothering with you.
    yeah fuck off bitch ass

  4. #34
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I think Eth won that argument purely based on the post count issue.

  5. #35
    studguy5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    359
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Angelic
    useless thread is useless.....-_-

    DOUBLE RAINBOW Put this in your sig if you like double rainbows

    Thanks to flamesdevil for this siggeh
    Half life>your life /yea

  6. #36
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by studguy5 View Post
    useless thread is useless.....-_-
    Spam post is spam. Need I impose an infraction on you?

  7. #37
    gianmarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    yeah fuck off bitch ass
    You mad Eth just styled all over you and your shitty state.

  8. #38
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by gianmarco View Post
    You mad Eth just styled all over you and your shitty state.
    Juggafag just mad in general.
    every post from beginning to the end is nothing but

  9. #39
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,260
    Reputation
    1621
    Thanks
    1,917
    Byrd left MPGH normal. came back 5 days later a pothead, drinker, and apparently gets laid more often than anyone in the world.

    Yeah, right, okay. I totally believe that.

  10. #40
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I think Eth won that argument purely based on the post count issue.
    Post count > Logical argument?

    Uhh.

    Someone with 10,000 posts can have a shitty argument, whereas someone with 10 posts can have a solid argument. Completely irrelevant.



    Quote Originally Posted by studguy5 View Post
    useless thread is useless.....-_-
    This whole thread is gold. Some idiot arguing that his favorite band is the best and gave him the power to beat up his father(like I haven't heard that one 100 times...).

    Sometime he'll realize by himself that the way he talks and acts conveys and amplifies his retardedness.


    Saying your life is shitty or pointless or whatever is a bit extreme for only knowing what music you like, however. We can agree on that.
    Last edited by Tiresome; 09-28-2010 at 07:24 AM.

  11. #41
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
    Post count > Logical argument?

    Uhh.

    Someone with 10,000 posts can have a shitty argument, whereas someone with 10 posts can have a solid argument. Completely irrelevant.


    That's not at all what Doc was saying.
    Read what Byrd said about my post count and you'll understand better.

  12. #42
    Mr. Lonely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The future
    Posts
    4,900
    Reputation
    552
    Thanks
    431
    My Mood
    Pensive
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT .

    _<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_


  13. #43
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    lmao
    homie go ahead n believe that you can walk up to any juggalo in real life and talk shit
    find out how quick you get your ass jumped
    and whats that supposed to be a rhyme?
    cuz straight up lil wayne wouldn't eat that shit

    bitch boy call yourself ether-real
    but ima crazy mofucka goin for teacher-kills
    go ahead talk some thug shit codin
    i couldn't figure out what a dtx is hodin
    i'll set you on fire wizardry like my name is odin
    you just a bitch lickin feet just to be hoein
    You are some music obsessed faggot, luckily i never really liked music that much and worship it. Thank God i didn't end up like you.

    P.S - Drinking beer, and getting laid does not make you more of a man, wimp.

  14. #44
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lets talk about ICP.

    Now besides their insanely funny vid with the lyric "fucking magnets, how do they work", musically talented they aren't really good.

    I mean they basically put all their chips in on the "shock value" of music. Lyrically they are on the level of average rapping, instrumentally below average rock band, and overall they aren't anything super special. The only thing super special about them is that they sing about stuff most people don't with a lot more cuss words.

    All in all, they don't reach anywhere near on "classic" listening on rap or rock. They lack the talent or the hard work to make it.


  15. #45
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quoted for truth.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Look Here
    By patrick8099 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 08:48 PM
  2. [Prog]Look here if u hve a gray screen!
    By castaway in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 04:28 PM
  3. Look here if u thinking of being a VIP
    By condor01 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 01:00 PM
  4. Sum hacker pro or comp pro look here i need help
    By sniper5god in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 01:02 PM
  5. America Haters Look HERE FFS
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 03:55 PM