Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Hardcore gamers.

What we hardcore gamers like/hate.

Shooters:
    It should take less than 5 seconds for you to die. If i wanted to take your shields down after 30 seconds, and then still shoot you for another 15, i'd go play warcraft. The whole reason i have a gun is so that i shoot you dead on sight. This shit is in all shooters, i hit them and they keep going full speed like its just a flesh wound or something. Sure 50 cent got shot 9 times in the arm, but the guy wasn't holding an AK at his chest now was he? Regen health is only for pussies, no one wants that shit. All it promotes is hiding like a bitch.

Women:
    Women in all games only exist for two reasons:
    1. Tits.
    2. A minor character.
    The reason for this is because women can't do shit. This isn't just sexism, they literally don't have it in them. There is no "lets do this shit" factor with a woman character because they never do shit to begin with.

Platforming:
    Any platforming or puzzle solving in any GoW rip-off that last longer than a minute is stupid. If we wanted to go jump on platforms and climb on the side of walls, we would go play MARIO. Stop making games with this uneccesary shit. I just played Castlevania, it has a ridiculous amount of stupid platforming. Same with dante's inferno, GoW, all that shit. What sounds better? Me killing enemies or me climbing a god damn wall for no reason except to get to someplace that obviously only has one way to get to it do to asshole design.

Sports: If you can't play the sport, don't brag about being good at the game. No one gives a fuck about any sport game because they are all trash and it really shows how lazy you are.

Wii: children console, hardcore gamer's will never buy this console for themselves.

PS3: if you are lonely and have no friends because the online is just shit. Best gfx, but worse party system. Literally no reason to buy it unless you just like masterpieces that never involve multiplayer.

360: Tons of shitty games, but party system is nice.

Thanks
    that's YOUR opinion.

don't try to bring it upon other people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    The reason i play FPS is because a noob can kill the highest ranked player, however in MMORPGs there is literally NO damn way you can kill anyone like 2 lvls higher than you. In FPS it's more balanced and requires skill, not just being a nx trash or anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Good video games analogies.

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    I think you're talking about Halo.. I surely hate that it takes so many shots to kill someone, even thought I'm not some kind of realism lover for FPS games.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him