Thread: TOM BUMPED DAT!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    GOD is evil, Things happening in this world
    for the most part 99% are evil. Thus, god is evil
    There for i believe that there is no god there is only Satan

    and i am Hindu
    *cough* not really

  2. #17
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_4th_account View Post
    Number 1 - You are my god, but I am your God therefore I win.
    a) God doesn't even exist you dumb fag.
    b) Anyone who believes in God, causes war. The majority of people believe in God, therefore it is only logical to conclude that they mainly cause war.
    Number 2 - Dude you're a fucking idiot nobody cares what you say.
    Number 3 - Why are YOU calling people stupid?
    WTF happened to my tab?

  3. #18
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_4th_account View Post
    Number 1 - You are my god, but I am your God therefore I win.
    a) God doesn't even exist you dumb fag.
    b) Anyone who believes in God, causes war. The majority of people believe in God, therefore it is only logical to conclude that they mainly cause war.
    Number 2 - Dude you're a fucking idiot nobody cares what you say.
    Number 3 - Why are YOU calling people stupid?
    war is good it makes people alot of money

  4. #19
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    You respond to me I am your God you ignorant fools who believes in God.

  5. #20
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    i am a self proclaimed GOD

  6. #21
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    That is the most pointless thing I have ever heard. Technically everybody is their own self-proclaimed God because they do what they wish. Whether influenced by something or not, influence can't make the decision for you (in a literal manner), it may help you and make your decision, but only YOU can enact the decision for yourself. So if you want to think of it that way everybody is sort of their own "God".

  7. #22
    Tom_4th_account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I am Kanna's mom's god every single saturday night

  8. #23
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Way to read Tom, missed the whole message by a few billion miles.

  9. #24
    Tom_4th_account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_4th_account View Post
    I am Kanna's mom's god every single saturday night
    Yes, this

  10. #25
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    I am your God so you can STFU.

  11. #26
    Tom_4th_account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    I am your God so you can STFU.
    That is the most pointless thing I have ever heard. Technically everybody is their own self-proclaimed God because they do what they wish. Whether influenced by something or not, influence can't make the decision for you (in a literal manner), it may help you and make your decision, but only YOU can enact the decision for yourself. So if you want to think of it that way everybody is sort of their own "God".

  12. #27
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Sorry Tom, forgot to include I am better than you.

  13. #28
    Tom_4th_account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    That's what you think

  14. #29
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    My thoughts are law compared to yours.

  15. #30
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    That is the most pointless thing I have ever heard. Technically everybody is their own self-proclaimed God because they do what they wish. Whether influenced by something or not, influence can't make the decision for you (in a literal manner), it may help you and make your decision, but only YOU can enact the decision for yourself. So if you want to think of it that way everybody is sort of their own "God".
    exect fucking lee
    i mean tan lee

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tom Cruise
    By arunforce in forum MPGHology vs Scientology
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 04:58 PM
  2. Noobs bumping old threads.
    By wr194t in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 10:54 AM
  3. I See All Seven Faces. (Tom Araya.)
    By August2007 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 03:34 AM
  4. Staticobject.dat
    By drkkain in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 04:31 PM