Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by dachoob33 View Post
    Because Elly is fucking great

    I wanna have his kids
    Apart from the obvious (you being gay), tell me what is not obvious: why is Elly
    Quote Originally Posted by dachoob33 View Post
    fucking great
    ?

  2. #17
    dachoob33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by mastasnip3 View Post
    Apart from the obvious (you being gay), tell me what is not obvious: why is Elly ?
    Please do not try to start a flame war with me

  3. #18
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by dachoob33 View Post
    Please do not try to start a flame war with me
    I wont but at least tell me who is EleMentX? I know everybody 'worships' him but nobody so far can tell me why...?

  4. #19
    dachoob33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by mastasnip3 View Post
    I wont but at least tell me who is EleMentX? I know everybody 'worships' him but nobody so far can tell me why...?
    You wouldn't know a thing

    Elly's been here since '06

    You joined Fall of '07, but only started posting recently this month

  5. #20
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by dachoob33 View Post
    You wouldn't know a thing

    Elly's been here since '06

    You joined Fall of '07, but only started posting recently this month
    I was a leecher long before that ^^, when ppl were still posting hacks that worked and weren't flaming so much... I was mainly addicted to other hacking sites but kept a regular check on MPGH.

    And I still don't know who is Elly ...

  6. #21
    dachoob33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    Ex-Gmod

    He was a Gunz guy

    Dave scared him away

  7. #22
    EleMentX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    de_dust2
    Posts
    3,453
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    589
    i joined at december 05 but i forgot my account shit and yeah i rejoined but it was start of 06.

    and yes to answer your question.

    i am more of god than dave ^^

  8. #23
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by EleMentX View Post
    i joined at december 05 but i forgot my account shit and yeah i rejoined but it was start of 06.

    and yes to answer your question.

    i am more of god than dave ^^
    Thnx, now I at least know ... all bow to the mighty Elly

  9. #24
    Mikoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the niggaz department
    Posts
    1,349
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    37
    FUCK YOU ELLY MAKE ME MOAR SAMMICHES

    btw, Facebook is fucking lame. You logon decline all the stupid invitations, check if you have any new pictures of you looking retarted at a party, then once you've done that. There's like nothing else to do besides play some shit MUD games.

  10. #25
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikoll View Post
    FUCK YOU ELLY MAKE ME MOAR SAMMICHES

    btw, Facebook is fucking lame. You logon decline all the stupid invitations, check if you have any new pictures of you looking retarted at a party, then once you've done that. There's like nothing else to do besides play some shit MUD games.
    LOLWUT?

    Why the fuck you never on TS azn.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  11. #26
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    -_- I shall be on Team Speak tomorrow.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  12. #27
    Mikoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the niggaz department
    Posts
    1,349
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    LOLWUT?

    Why the fuck you never on TS azn.

    Im too squinty eyed to fix my mic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. facebook/myspace.
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 01:01 PM
  2. Myspace/Facebook?
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 11:27 PM
  3. Any new cheats for YoVille for Facebook/Myspace
    By TOONUR in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 09:45 AM
  4. too many emo's on myspace? too many beaners on facebook
    By D3NiiAL in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 05:49 PM
  5. Unblock Myspace, Facebook, Bans, Etc..
    By Cadelaf in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 01:15 PM

Tags for this Thread