Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 57 of 57
  1. #46
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    LOl @ Mr.1337 de rep him moar ppl

  2. #47
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Yes, - rep me more I'm so emotionally hurt.

  3. #48
    DaveyXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Fine
    I saw this post and i was like "Yeahh screw those muslims"
    But then there were all those words and percentages.
    I was just like D:<

  4. #49
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,920
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    Your all so damn wrong. Here are some facts I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT TO YOU.

    Firstly, Islam IS NOT THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION. 235% Growth rate? Islam is not the fastest growing religion in the world - In your fucking face bitches.

    Arabic is the NOT language of Islam, less than 15% of fucking Muslim people are arab. Muslim Population - Statistics About the Muslim Population of the World - Stop making fucking knowledge out of your ass yall rat bags.

    The debate forum should be restricted to people who ACTUALLY have a clue about what they are talking about, not some garbage they just throw in. This is a gaming forum, a community and not a place to spread your religion.

    Do not forget, like all people i do have respect for a few Muslims, just a few not the idiotic ones who troll around the Debate sections making stupid comments and facts without known evidence to back up there statement.
    Just STFU with your bullshit. No Muslim gives a damn about your fucking raging threads !!

  5. #50
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Ha? You call solid proof bullshit, yet you and your stupid people troll the debate section, stating facts without EVEN having proof or a source from the origin of the information. If you don't care about my "rageing" (hint - rageing is not a word) threads, then please get out of the flaming and raging (hint - raging) section. Kthxbye

  6. #51
    .Raiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by @osma8 View Post
    Mr 1337.

    @235% Growth Rate: What are you on about 235% growth rate all i can say is WTH those facts are entirelly exagerated look at some proper statistics and read the whole article before posting something.

    Here are some statistics WERES the 235% growth rate I do not see it??
    1970-1985 3.65% - Bahá'í Faith
    1990-2000
    2.65% - Zoroastrianism
    2000-2005
    1.84% - Islam

    Also here are some projection for the future again i do not see 235%.
    Projections :
    Islam
    Estimated 2000
    1,188,242,789 19.6%
    Projected 2025
    1,784,875,653 22.8%
    Projected 2050
    2,229,281,610 25.0%

    Even here from Encylopedia Britannica
    Religion
    Christianity
    Islam
    Births
    22,708,799
    21,723,118
    Conversions
    2,501,396
    186,558
    New adherents per year
    25,210,195
    22,588,676
    Growth rate
    1.36%
    2.13%

    Next Time Please get some real statistics not some random article that is bs.

    @Arabic is language of Islam
    Arabic is the language of the Quraan ,and its the langauge Allah choose to address humanity through his final Prophet Peace be upon him .It doesnt mean Allah doesnt hear your prayer in any language ofc Allah is all knowing and will hear your prayer. But u have to learn basic Arabic to be able to pray AS A MUSLIM ,ITS A UNIVERSAL CODE to unite muslims and avoid divisions.

    Btw I disagree on you when you say only people that know what there talking about should come to the debate forum becuase everyone has a different viewpoint on everything.
    Got did you even read the post? He sin't the one claiming they have a 235% growth rate. So no not owned at all. In fact you just succeeded in looking like a retard.

  7. #52
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    Haha really hes the one claiming that Islam is not the fastest growing religion and using that article to backup his facts, which arent correct..

  8. #53
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by @osma8 View Post
    Haha really hes the one claiming that Islam is not the fastest growing religion and using that article to backup his facts, which arent correct..
    OP is right. Guy who thinks that he was trying to prove that Islam has a 235% growth rate is wrong.


  9. #54
    Mert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,146
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    I respect only a few muslims, not the idiotic ones like the ones on MPGH debate section
    Dont be racist

  10. #55
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    OP is right. Guy who thinks that he was trying to prove that Islam has a 235% growth rate is wrong.
    OP ???? /

  11. #56
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ih4xpr0 View Post


    Dont be racist
    Dumbass................

    OP: original poster.


  12. #57
    TheSaboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wasteland,church
    Posts
    454
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Goofy
    well im a racist!

    but here im just on the internet.. so it wont get to them

    /care



    Bring a Ding Ding Baby!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Muslims on MPGH
    By Casavir in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 09:48 PM
  2. Who IS Better Jew Or Stupid Muslim
    By Hardrock80s in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 299
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 12:42 AM
  3. GOD you stupid noob !
    By respeckt52 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 04:03 PM
  4. Muslims in MPGH
    By 1shot20kills in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 08:50 PM
  5. God Damm
    By ~Viper~ in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 07:02 PM