Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    This thread is just

  2. #32
    [The]aussy1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Redneck country
    Posts
    404
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yeah man fuckem you tell everybody
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

  3. #33
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Like you do have solid points in any of your posts?



    And who are the fuckheads mister 1337?
    All of Empires posts in the Debate section have more meaning and sense compared to yours. It's funny how you question who I am, when you see me in the debate section, like when I reply to your stupid posts with quotes that really suck. Almost everyone who is active in the debate section knows what a emotional scene you are, crying on a forum for "peace" yet you go and flame people.

    I see no logic in that and you really should shut the fuck up.

  4. #34
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    This is SOME rage thread bro

  5. #35
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    Im tired of your bullshit, making shit up. What are you TRYING TO ACHIEVE?. For one, your pissing lot's of people off with your bullshit. The debate section is for debating, not ADVERTISING YOUR RELIGION. Thirdly, you say Christians should live up to the Bible lot's of times right? Why don't you live up to the Quran? Seriously, all i see you is trying to promote your religion ( i know i've mentioned this before ). You just go around debate section saying

    "izlam is life"
    "allah is god"
    "quaran is holy"
    "Izlam is true religion

    Do you see any Christians going around advertising religion, ffs.

    To the point you are so RACIALLY motivated you even make a thread with your stupid facts about your religion. I thought debate section was for debating? not for fucking advertising and telling people about your religion.

    Here is something for you. "ISLAM + SCIENCE = BULLSHIT"
    I can't believe you compare science with religion. You know that Judaism has the most scientific evidence compared with Christianity & Islam? Why isn't there more Jews that Muslims? That's because Science is a completely different thing from religion.

    So please, stop going around the debate section advertising your religion, it's pissing lots of people off. This is mainly a gaming community, not a Mosque or some shit to advertise your religion.

    I respect Islam, Judaism and all religions but you (Visiblegaming) and your fuckheads' clearly are ruining the reputation of Islam on MPGH.

    Yay, here comes the -rep now.
    uMaDBrO?

    I see you got your own little crusade of 4 people [people who thanked you] nice going, but you must learn from the crusade...you will always loose bro.

  6. #36
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    uMaDBrO?

    I see you got your own little crusade of 4 people [people who thanked you] nice going, but you must learn from the crusade...you will always loose bro.
    1 Week Ago= Bumping....
    Bai

  7. #37
    32132144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I FUCK YOUR *********** HARDCORE Islam is most 4ever!

  8. #38
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by 32132144 View Post
    I FUCK YOUR *********** HARDCORE Islam is most 4ever!
    Most stupid?


  9. #39
    ellyka112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    Shut the hell up.

    1. Islam isn't a race.
    2. This is hacking forum, not "advertise your religion" forum.
    3. Racism isn't bannable, even thought he wasn't being racist.
    4. Enjoy negative reputation from me.
    5. People being passionate about their religion don't go around hacking forums, spamming shit about their religion, those are called stupid fanatics/terrorists (terrorists act like they're fighting for Allah, but they're just being stupid, Islam isn't supposed to be terrorist religion).
    Problem is he DOESN'T know a thing or two, in fact he is the one who keeps pulling the race card with Islam, he blames the media/us for everything, and he doesn't know shit about ANY other religions or even Islam for that matter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123