Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    This thread is just

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yeah man fuckem you tell everybody
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Like you do have solid points in any of your posts?

And who are the fuckheads mister 1337?
    All of Empires posts in the Debate section have more meaning and sense compared to yours. It's funny how you question who I am, when you see me in the debate section, like when I reply to your stupid posts with quotes that really suck. Almost everyone who is active in the debate section knows what a emotional scene you are, crying on a forum for "peace" yet you go and flame people.

I see no logic in that and you really should shut the fuck up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    This is SOME rage thread bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    Im tired of your bullshit, making shit up. What are you TRYING TO ACHIEVE?. For one, your pissing lot's of people off with your bullshit. The debate section is for debating, not ADVERTISING YOUR RELIGION. Thirdly, you say Christians should live up to the Bible lot's of times right? Why don't you live up to the Quran? Seriously, all i see you is trying to promote your religion ( i know i've mentioned this before ). You just go around debate section saying

"izlam is life"
    "allah is god"
    "quaran is holy"
    "Izlam is true religion

Do you see any Christians going around advertising religion, ffs.

To the point you are so RACIALLY motivated you even make a thread with your stupid facts about your religion. I thought debate section was for debating? not for fucking advertising and telling people about your religion.

Here is something for you. "ISLAM + SCIENCE = BULLSHIT"
    I can't believe you compare science with religion. You know that Judaism has the most scientific evidence compared with Christianity & Islam? Why isn't there more Jews that Muslims? That's because Science is a completely different thing from religion.

So please, stop going around the debate section advertising your religion, it's pissing lots of people off. This is mainly a gaming community, not a Mosque or some shit to advertise your religion.

I respect Islam, Judaism and all religions but you (Visiblegaming) and your fuckheads' clearly are ruining the reputation of Islam on MPGH.

Yay, here comes the -rep now.
    uMaDBrO?

I see you got your own little crusade of 4 people [people who thanked you] nice going, but you must learn from the crusade...you will always loose bro.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    uMaDBrO?

I see you got your own little crusade of 4 people [people who thanked you] nice going, but you must learn from the crusade...you will always loose bro.
    1 Week Ago= Bumping....
    Bai

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I FUCK YOUR *********** HARDCORE Islam is most 4ever!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by 32132144 View Post
    I FUCK YOUR *********** HARDCORE Islam is most 4ever!
    Most stupid?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    Shut the hell up.

1. Islam isn't a race.
    2. This is hacking forum, not "advertise your religion" forum.
    3. Racism isn't bannable, even thought he wasn't being racist.
    4. Enjoy negative reputation from me.
    5. People being passionate about their religion don't go around hacking forums, spamming shit about their religion, those are called stupid fanatics/terrorists (terrorists act like they're fighting for Allah, but they're just being stupid, Islam isn't supposed to be terrorist religion).
    Problem is he DOESN'T know a thing or two, in fact he is the one who keeps pulling the race card with Islam, he blames the media/us for everything, and he doesn't know shit about ANY other religions or even Islam for that matter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123