Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid

    Fuck you ignorant fools.

    Ignorant Christians,ignorant Muslims... or even worse ignorant wannabe atheists or actual atheists in the debate section...just gtfo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  2. #2
    Zithium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,997
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    why u mad thougj?

  3. #3
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,806
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Amused
    i think hes mad

  4. #4
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Fuck you too, who are you to deny atheists the right to enter the debate section? If anything religious people are those to be kept out because of their delusions.

  5. #5
    Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    3,191
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    242
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    MPGH is a place of love and shelter from receim
    ahhh WTF im talking about

  6. #6
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Fuck you too, who are you to deny atheists the right to enter the debate section? If anything religious people are those to be kept out because of their delusions.
    'ignorant'
    you're missing a word man.

    Like Ricox 'stop advertising your religion'
    bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  7. #7
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    MPGH wouldn't be stable without 1 person. anywho.

    so yea.

    don't be so angry, go on gym and relax or go running in forest

  8. #8
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    'ignorant'
    you're missing a word man.

    Like Ricox 'stop advertising your religion'
    bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    ignorant wannabe atheists or actual atheists
    I don't see 'ignorant' in front of 'actual atheists'

  9. #9
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Ignorant Christians,ignorant Muslims... or even worse ignorant wannabe atheists or actual atheists in the debate section...just gtfo!
    stfu or gtfo.

Similar Threads

  1. Fuck you bitches, I got 3 thousand posts
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 11:05 AM
  2. FUCK YOU DAVE84311 i hate you
    By iverson954360 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. FUCK YOU GKANTH u smelly hindu
    By iverson954360 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:17 PM
  4. FUCK YOU IBERSON ur not cool
    By iverson954360 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:04 PM
  5. fuck you ace!!!!
    By office hackin jesus in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 08:51 PM