Thread: Fuck Ryguy.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 95
  1. #61
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmaniac View Post
    I'll own you anyday, also, read the rules more.

    That Collab you made, Ryan fixed it, your version sucked my big hairy dick
    Hit..you need to get your mind right..
    Sam will wreck you.
    Don't think that because you made a few "ok" tags..
    That you're the shit now. Sam makes them consistently.
    You are not at that level yet.
    You do have the passion to be though.

  2. #62
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Bahh so much drama, atleast its in the right section

  3. #63
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmaniac View Post
    I read every post here, even the fucking insanely long ones. Its all a bunch of Drama. Instead of being a bunch of flaming bitches, congratulate him. I'm going to be honest here:

    Doc and Ryan did plain shit for the GFX section. All I see you guys doing is posting some GFX every once in a while and CnC rarely. I have never seen you guys helping someone like RyGuy does.

    I do think the decision was a bit hasty, but I really don't care because tis a forum....

    Go ahead trolls, post below
    I've done shitloads more than that, and I've CnC'ed more shit than anyone else here. Not our fault if you decide to look in the GFX Section when it's dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmaniac View Post
    I'll own you anyday, also, read the rules more.

    That Collab you made, Ryan fixed it, your version sucked my big hairy dick
    Take it from an inter who has seen thousands of collabs. Not once has there been an awesome start. It always looks shit compared to the later versions. You know why? Coz its a fucking collab, it's supposed to be that way.

    Well that's my rage for the day.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (11-20-2010)

  5. #64
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Anybody who says shit about Doc will get fucked in the ear by the largest black male prostitute money can buy.

    @ Rest of thread:


  6. #65
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Anybody who says shit about Doc will get fucked in the ear by the largest black male prostitute money can buy.

    @ Rest of thread:

    AHAHAHAHAH


  7. #66
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Anybody who says shit about Doc will get fucked in the ear by the largest black male prostitute money can buy.

    @ Rest of thread:

    Terry Crews will do.

    Last edited by Doc; 11-19-2010 at 10:23 PM.

  8. #67
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Terry Crews will do.



    Hit's anus will never be the same.

  9. #68
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    i only read the first post





    what i gotta say;


    he is a little rat, he does cry to liz when something bothers him. he comes and gets minion and gfx team in a week and thinks he's the king shit.

    he needs to chill out and get more respect before he can be like the great doc.

  10. #69
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    Bahh so much drama, atleast its in the right section
    Shut the fuck up cheese boy. Don't talk about drama, when you're the inspiration for this thread by starting the drama in the first place.

    Ryan is still my buddy..maybe he thinks I'm mad at him I dunno..
    But he sent me a screen of you reporting a post like a woman..
    so instead of taking it like a man..you went and told..
    which makes you a recipient of drama and penis.

    Don't worry, I won't dog you in the gfx section..
    but this ain't the gfx section.
    This is where you are my toilet.

  11. #70
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    But that's just the way Sam is.
    He's a silly prick like that.

    So is Dicklicker aka. Martin.

    Now Martin is just a bag of troll feet.
    But Sam actually contributes.
    He does offer cnc in pretty much the majority of his posts.
    His opinions are something to be valued, and for the most part spot on.
    The Gfx section here does need a few good people,
    that actually know what they're talking about.
    And here I thought we were love buddies..
    I CnC when I want to.
    My CnC pwns ass, everybody knows that.
    Nahh.. Just kidding.
    My CnC is good, Shayne his CnC is good. Our CnC is nothing special.
    THe only real CnC-God who has ever been on MPGH, would be SpaWn.
    I've contributed a lot when I was on the previous teams.
    I even have to admit that Ryguy did a good job, back then, for 2 weeks.
    Ryguy is an immature fuck, and all he does is whine.
    It was the same back then, and it's the same now.
    Holy shit I'd become a fucking Mod if Arun didn't say I wasn't ''up for the job''.
    I had Elizabeth Swann's back, I had Davey Jones' back, but not Arun's back.
    Fuck it, I don't whine about it.
    But I do hate the fact that Ryguy gets back here, BECAUSE OF ME, and he gets minion all of the sudden after months of inactivity.
    I've spend days and weeks of 100% activity, to get GFX MOD, to back-up Shayne, and in the end, it was all for nothing.
    The thing what happened when Kota (kirapwns) was here, is taboo.
    I don't know what flying fuckfag brought this up, but shit man, that shit is like a fucking curse to all oldphags of the GFX-Section.

    Ryguy, you mentioned that when you were on the team, you helped Shayne.
    WHo gives a fuck, when I was on the first team, you were licking my fucking ass.
    When I was on the team, I helped you getting better.
    Until you got all cocky and bitchy, and went to Elizabeth Swann and Davey Jones and said you could do everything better.

    You can rename the GFX section, make it ''the Drama section of MPGH, welcome!''. I think that'd fit a lot better.

    I support James, Ryan, Shayne, Sam and me for the GFX team.


    Martin, over and out.

    P.S. ITT: Oldphags who don't even mention me..

  12. #71
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLicker View Post
    And here I thought we were love buddies..
    I CnC when I want to.
    My CnC pwns ass, everybody knows that.
    Nahh.. Just kidding.
    My CnC is good, Shayne his CnC is good. Our CnC is nothing special.
    THe only real CnC-God who has ever been on MPGH, would be SpaWn.
    I've contributed a lot when I was on the previous teams.
    I even have to admit that Ryguy did a good job, back then, for 2 weeks.
    Ryguy is an immature fuck, and all he does is whine.
    It was the same back then, and it's the same now.
    Holy shit I'd become a fucking Mod if Arun didn't say I wasn't ''up for the job''.
    I had Elizabeth Swann's back, I had Davey Jones' back, but not Arun's back.
    Fuck it, I don't whine about it.
    But I do hate the fact that Ryguy gets back here, BECAUSE OF ME, and he gets minion all of the sudden after months of inactivity.
    I've spend days and weeks of 100% activity, to get GFX MOD, to back-up Shayne, and in the end, it was all for nothing.
    The thing what happened when Kota (kirapwns) was here, is taboo.
    I don't know what flying fuckfag brought this up, but shit man, that shit is like a fucking curse to all oldphags of the GFX-Section.

    Ryguy, you mentioned that when you were on the team, you helped Shayne.
    WHo gives a fuck, when I was on the first team, you were licking my fucking ass.
    When I was on the team, I helped you getting better.
    Until you got all cocky and bitchy, and went to Elizabeth Swann and Davey Jones and said you could do everything better.

    You can rename the GFX section, make it ''the Drama section of MPGH, welcome!''. I think that'd fit a lot better.

    I support James, Ryan, Shayne, Sam and me for the GFX team.


    Martin, over and out.

    P.S. ITT: Oldphags who don't even mention me..

  13. #72
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soladis View Post
    Ok.
    Too Clear This Little Troll Shit Up.


    2) You guys cannot Deny that your fucking trolls because all you fuckign do is sit there and say False Shit about other people and you also think that your better than others, and your the kind of immature little fucks that 100% need to be in Jail.
    3) And For Toshie; Stop Fucking Spamming you little piece of shit, because I Agree with Liz's Signature. Stupid Shit = SPAM, SPAM = BAN. So Just GTFO or Stop Spamming you little fucking trolling newb....
    4) And For Ryguy, Dont let these little fucking chodes talk shit to you. Just Let Them QQ all they want, because no matter how much shit they talk, there still going to receive 0% Respect from you, me, and others.
    Oh my god, that is rich.

    I forgot to put on a diaper before coming to this section, shit like this makes me wet my pants in laughter.
    Last edited by Tiresome; 11-20-2010 at 01:58 PM.

  14. #73
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
    Oh my god, that is rich.

    I forgot to put on a diaper before coming to this section, shit like this makes me wet my pants in laughter.
    That is quite rich isn't it. He also thinks that people want his respect.

    I don't need respect. I know who my friends are, and I know that me an Ryguy are cool, wether or not people like you respect me isn't even in my care cup.

  15. #74
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm declaring myself no longer part of this.
    I'm fine with Ryguy, and everyone else.
    I have too much other real-life shit to deal with to have Internet drama in the back of my head all day.

  16. #75
    ellyka112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Soladis View Post


    Well I was sorta part of why he got banned...but doesnt matter he's a douche-bag and deserved it..
    I just asked liz who I should report to and she just asked why and I sent her the link to that thread where he told you to leave and that you suck and there is more that im forgeting.




    __________________


Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM