Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    true. theres a bunch of facts of global warming but could be just something else. maybe its going to go back down sometime. who knows...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by oneirish View Post
    true. theres a bunch of facts of global warming but could be just something else. maybe its going to go back down sometime. who knows...
    Yea, The goverment and stuff need to infrom us more on what is happening. They like hide it from us till it gets bad as hell, Just watch.

Thanks
    If you look throughout the Earths life, temperature has fluctuated with time. It is true that the temperature has risen something to the amount of ~1.8%.

People speaking out about the environment, and how we are are to blame for the reasons that the Earth natural disasters distort the facts for their own political reasons. Proof, Al Gore in his countless speaches about the environment which guided him towards a unjust Nobel Peace prize.

Quote Originally Posted by http://environment.newscientist.com
    Gore says scientists had been giving warnings that hurricanes will get stronger because of “global warming.” They will not. Over the past 60 years there has been no change in the strength of hurricanes, even though hydrocarbon use went up six-fold in the same period. Research by Dr. Kerry Emanuel, cited by Ms. Kreider, has been discredited by more recent findings that wind-shear effects tend to nullify the amplification of hurricane strength which he had suggested, and, of course, by the observed failure of hurricanes to gain strength during the past 60 years of “global warming.”
    There has been legislation being seen by the democrat Senate to require families to buy Compact Fluorescent light bulbs and taking the A-Line bulbs off the market. Who is to gain? The Senate who is the the pocket of the huge "energy saving" companies to which we will be forced to buy from.

All in all, i think that "global warming" is false, since we are in a "global cooling" cycle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Global warming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    read it all then you gays can start arguing about real stuff instead of saying bullshit that isnt true
    btw,we'll all be dead once global warming gets real fucking bad so i dont give a shit as long as the fucking earth doesnt melt then im alright

Thanks
    You can hardly base pure fact off of wikipedia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Lol Wikipedia.... dude to have hard facts you have to do better than that.... common get real.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Lolz, Anyone can write what they want there. Like that's going to tell us on what's going on.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Umm, Lies? Nobody lied... We are telling the truth of what is happening to our world.
    Ace said there is no global warming...thats a lie..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Nubasarus View Post
    Ace said there is no global warming...thats a lie..
    O, Sorry, i have a habbit of not reading the person you quoted. I apoligize.

Thanks
    <3 Its kay

Thanks
    Plus, if the poles do melt, the cooling of the water would kill the flow of the jet steam of the water, killing the currents of the ocean and putting us into a ice age.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    mmm but what if its so hot we wont have an ice age? do you have proven facts?

Thanks
    All I can say is lmao'. ''Global warming'' here and there, I don't care what's up with the global warming. There's everything safe allready, you think they didn't invent anything against this ''global warming''? Yes, they did. None cares about 'global warming'. For example G.W. bush, you think he cares about the future? NO, he aint, because he allready know there's anything invented against this. Don't be so dump, the only persons who are scared about the future are little kids, wich didn't know anything about the world and his Inventors. And here's another example, you 100% know the navigations in the cars, you know why they are in the cars? because any dump guy, stole it from the secret army and sold it to a company. In the past, these navigations were only for the army, none knew about navigations, till like I said before someone stole it. Anyway, don't belive this shit what they are talking in the newspaper and TV. Everything is allready invented, and safe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Nah, I don't drive yet. Well can't, only 14, But when i can i'm going to drive. But try to ride my bike most as possible gas is outrages.
    lol try living in england with unleaded fuel at about $9.78 per gallon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Global warming is not a myth, but has been happening for the past few million years (ice ages and the warm periods between the ice ages). So, this is nothing new, just wait for the next ice age

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast